Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My workout routine...please comment

Day 1 - Chest

Day 2 - Traps and Hamstrings

Day 3 - Shoulders and Quads

Day 4 - Arms

Day 5 - Lats and Back

I splitted the body parts into different days. For example instead of doing quads and hamstrings on the same day I decided to split it, the same for shoulders and traps. The reason is that I can maximise weight output without the other muscles getting too tired. e.g. When I work out the shoulders, my arms would get fatigued which would hamper my ability to workout the traps with a 100% efficiency. The same goes for this legs.

So I'm wondering is this a more viable solution than bunching up the same body parts into same days?
    Seek and you will find.
    Ask and you will recieve.
    Workout and you will bulk.
    Amen.

jaspad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty good but i would do your hamstrings and your quads together and your shoulders and your traps together.