Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)

good genetics..bad genetics..how can you tell.?

Hi,

i was wondering well how can someone ever tell who has good genetics and who does not? I mean not too many of us that lift have been gifted..cause too many people with the genetics dont even know they have them...but how could you tell?

thanks

peace!
    Shut n Squat!

GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoodForHisAge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you and somebody else are lifting natural, started lifting from the same date, and lift equally or almost equally, and if you have a biger look than another guy, it means that you got good genetics...

There are many other ways to determine...
    I got good genetics, the way I gained at 11...
    And now...

Peace-out
    ...Loved by many, hated by few...

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's true..but what if one its more dedicated then the other? For example, my diet being more strick then the other guy's? u know wht i mean.... or is the fact that im pushing my genetics to the limits beyond its capacities..? lol well something i been thinking bout for awhile!

thanks
    Shut n Squat!

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thats a good question. When people talk abut genetics they are talking about your body shape, your body type, your metabolism, all of that.

For me i am a meso, i have allways been strong and had big arms and powerfull legs. I have naturally wide sholders and a a slim waist wich is good for the V shape. I seem to gain quickly.

Those are good genetics.

Bad genetics are: narrow sholders, waiste same width as sholders, slow metabolism, fast metabolism(if your metabolism is to fast your going to burn everything off before you get to protein synthesis, and if its to slow everything you eat will turn into fat).

Genetics also determine muscle shape.

Basicly if your an ectomorph you have narrow shoulders, a slim waiste and a fast metabolism, which is bad for gaining muscle henc the word hardgainer.

If you want to tell if you have good genetics think back to before you started to work out, did you arms have any definiton? are your shoulders somwhat wide? etc... If you dont match the meso morph body type dont be discouraged, you can get wide shoulders and all that but you have to work alot harder.

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its almost impossible to tell if someone is genetically better than you unless they are a lot better or a lot worse. If you start lifting around the same time, the other guy can be trianer harder, eating better, and sleeping more, or using something. unless he is a genetic freak (which is easy to tell), you really cant say someone has better genes than you, unless you know exactly everything he does relating to his training. Story: there is a black kid at my school, 6'5, 280, 10% bodyfat. 16 years old, worked out for one year, only b/c of football. Thats genetics.
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000) AsianInvasion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mean genetics for gaining muscle, not ur body shape, which u can tell immeditately
    I'm not binging...I'm bulking

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    All I know is that I'm not a hardgainer.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psikooz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for gaining muscle? well the only way to tell that is to train for a month and see if you gained any weight what so ever.

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by psikooz
    Bad genetics are: narrow sholders, waiste same width as sholders, slow metabolism, fast metabolism(if your metabolism is to fast your going to burn everything off before you get to protein synthesis, and if its to slow everything you eat will turn into fat).

Genetics also determine muscle shape.

Basicly if your an ectomorph you have narrow shoulders, a slim waiste and a fast metabolism, which is bad for gaining muscle henc the word hardgainer.

I disagree. Most of the big name bodybuilders are ectomorphs. They started off as skinny little boys. I read an article in Muscle and Fitness where they listed like 30 big name bb'ers and like 20 were ectomorph. Genetics also has to do with vascularity, your immune response and how your body handles protein intake etc. There are so many variables. It is most important to recognize your strengths you were blessed with, and recognize your weaknesses to work on. Ignoring a weakness will come back to bite you in the ass if you are serious about competing. I.e. if you have narrow shoulders develop large delts to compensate.

McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) McMahon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What body type would I be? I always thought ectomorph because I'm pretty thin and have a hard time gaining weight. But I've always been fairly strong, even before lifting, and have pretty wide shoulders and a narrow waist. Most of the weight that I gain is usually muscle too.
    The world is yours.

new2thegame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My oppinion may be disagreed with, but people shouldn't get all mad and say o i have bad genetics because i didn't gain 10 lbs a month. it all takes time
    Your body lifts what your mind tells it to.
    I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist.-Marilyn Manson

Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesseeee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    genetics are a giant roadblock in many bodybuilders careers, and sadly theres nothing anyone can do about it =/

coming from a polish decent, i have some pretty strange genetics.

I think im genetically ok at building muscle, ive put on about 8-9 pounds of muscle in the past 8 months (is that good or bad?)

The worst part about genetics in my opinion is asymetry. i HATE my midsection haha

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Jesseeee View Post
    I think im genetically ok at building muscle, ive put on about 8-9 pounds of muscle in the past 8 months (is that good or bad?)
    If you're doing that naturally, thats very good gains.

If you gain 10LBS a year you're doing better than most can.

Say 8.5 LBS in 8 months = 12.75LBS in a year.

If you're a n00b then yeah, I seem to be able to gain quick at the moment but I am only 150LBS, aiming for around 180 or 190 without gear but that depends on my genetics.

Lets face it, even so-called hard gainers will at least build some muscle ig using steroids, even a guy sat on his ass can gain muscle from roids, thats just what they do, but I would only do those as a last resort, I don't want to look like a "sack of potatoes" aka Stallone etc, just a guy that stands out a little, I want to be more intimidating, is all. I'm just evil like that.

StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StylesOfBeyond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good genetics: walking, talking and breathing all without the help of a machine.

In terms of lifting, as long as you're not naturally weak then you can't really have bad genes. You may take a little longer to develop your aesthetics, but everyone has it in them to look good with time and effort. Bad genetics in lifting don't really exist, they're just an excuse by people for their own shortcomings.

RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ive put on 40 pounds remaining at 12% bodyfat in the last what 10 months? maybe less

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GoodForHisAge View Post
    If you and somebody else are lifting natural, started lifting from the same date, and lift equally or almost equally, and if you have a biger look than another guy, it means that you got good genetics...

There are many other ways to determine...
    I got good genetics, the way I gained at 11...
    And now...

Peace-out
    No, it doesnt. It means the bigger guy ate more and ate more correctly, and didnt 'guesstimate' and overestimate his calories and macros.

Genetics, especially in this level of bodybuilding, have little to no effect.

People hide behind "bad genetics" as an excuse for not gaining weight,

faaaar too many teens have "bad genetics" because theyre not ronnie colemans size and weight at 17 years old,

use your brains, thats not bad genetics, thats reality for crying out loud!

Stop complaining about your "poor" genetics and just pick up a fork, theres no science, no gene therapy, no superhuman feats.

Kk
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone read the dates of threads before resurrecting them? 2002 for fuck sakes.

jameswolfe16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hello

not so much a reply as a question My passed down heritage is mostly german with a little bit of dutch and scotch Irish, aside from knowing your roots is there any way to determine if you have good genetics for bodybuilding?

dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dowg16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do I have good genetics? My whole football team has been lifting for a year and could lift more than me, but I started 3 months ago and my lifts went more than theirs and I got bigger... I thought genetics was about how strong you are before you worked out.

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Genetics is just a piss-poor excuse for those lacking dedication. Like myself before recently. I started lifting when I was 16! Look at my stats! I blamed my lack of food intake, dedication and overall inability to gain on my "bad genetics." Then about 6 months ago I realized something; i've wasted my time by not forcing food down my throat. I re-arranged my life to accomodate more food, and in those 6 months I added 50 pounds on my bench, 100 pounds on my deadlift, and 30 pounds on my squat (don't ask lol)

Like said above, if you're walking, breathing, and are functioning normally, you've no excuse. EAT.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Heres a question.

Man "A" does his workout. That day he eats the 4000 cals he thinks he should eat.

Man "B" does his workout. That day he only eats 2000 cals, but rests the next day and eats 2000 cals again.

Who benefits the most?

Remember - this assumes both guys need a full days rest the day after the workout.

Both have eaten 4000 calories by the time they do their next workout.

For arguments sake, lets also assume if the guy "B" did eat 4000 cals, the next day he would barely eat anything because of the 4000 cals the day before.

Heaven knows I have been in this situation many times. Yeah I might be able to stuff over 3500 cals in, but the next day I would just be ****ting all day and eating basically nothing, because I wouldn't be hungry, because I ate it all the day before.

Is it not just swings and roundabouts? Or would Man "A" still be doing it the best way? I guess its alright if you have the appetite, I don't.

I can do a 30 mile bike ride then do weights afterwards, I tend to only eat slightly more, not the 4000 cals people go on about, maybe 3000 tops.

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It doesn't matter.

/thread

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm ecto, thats more to do with my family though, one half of it is Chinese origin.. Which means small chest and big ribcage, still, if you're an ecto, you'd feel alot better with whatever gains you get, Mesomorphs have it easy because they are naturally built, it's the ectomorphs which are the true warriors who have to spend more time in the gym.

tl;dr Ecto > Meso

bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50) bowlie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    surely the best way to tell is how you looked before lifting? i have **** genetics. i had absolutely no muscle ad now after 6 months only have the minimal amount. less than most people who do absolutely no strenuous exercise. i also find it hard to loose weight eating properly unlike most people who eat endless burgers / colas and never gain a lb.

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bowlie View Post
    i also find it hard to loose weight eating properly unlike most people who eat endless burgers / colas and never gain a lb.
    It's because they're eating closer to maintanence than you are. You are eating like a girl and your body holds onto everything it can because you are starving and don't even know it. Step it up, you may think you eat too much but in honesty you are probably nowhere close.
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    genetics = symmetry

once you're built up at least
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when hes dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tbh i dont think genetics are correctly seen. People with genetics will normally have certain traits in their family tree. Or you can be born a myostatin and be mega ripped.

Wieghtlifting,exercise creates an artificial envoirment so that we can manipulate the human body to grow.

It would make sense that we are creating an artificial envoirment since it isnt something that would normal happen in everyday life. Such as a man having to hunt for food everyday to provide for himself would have the built he has.

Even so we can emphasis the amount put on certain muscles. bodybuilding is a personalized sculpture. It is the most unique type of art style out there.

If you arnt working out biceps as hard as triceps what will you look like?Many lifts are compound movements hence many muscles come into action. Shifting the wieght to another muscle group will put more stress on that one then the other. Eventually building up differently.

If you train your right ABDOMINALS more then the left it is obvious which will be bigger. Though its not like its going to be very notciable unless your not working the other half a good amount

In the typical "meso/ecto/endo" categories there will be small, medium and big boned people as well. Surely if you have bigger bones then the road to looking big isn't going to be as long, you'd have to compare big bones guys against smaller boned guys and both would have to gain the same muscle in the same areas to know this.

What I believe is the biggest guys... were just the most determined. Never skipping a workout or meal or sleep. Some rich guys son that can both afford a perfect gym and nutrition, it does take some cash to eat so much lol.

PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bad genetics just means you get a chance to work harder.
    "This is like when you find out that the hot girl from class that you've been secretly fapping to, knows your name. Not that I've been fapping to you or anything, but it's a good comparison."

Ka0s after I told him he was a good poster.

Follow my log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135954661

dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100) dvdwindsor is not very well liked. (-100)
    i believe genetics are somewhat of a factor of getting where you want faster, but in order to maintain, that takes determination...