rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)

Does working out burn testosterone and reduce the sex drive?

Look what I found here, is there real science behind it or scam?

Reader: 3/17/2000>
    Hi...i ordered your product viagrowth 3 and it is working in my 2nd week of usage...but it seems like when I lift weights, I lose some of my drive...I wonder does weight lifting have any effect on the product?
    Also I would like to know exactly how much tribulus does viagrowth 4 have?? thanks alot. Dr. Lin: 3/18/2000>
    Yes! If you lift weights, you need a double dose of ViaGrowth-III since heavy exercise burns out too much testosterone.
    ViaGrowth-IV is more than doubling the strength of ViaGrowth-III. It contains only 300 mg Tribulus per 2 tablets. Note: don't take Tribulus more than 500 mg a day! It will cause premature ejaculation since the penis/prostate will become too sensitive!

By the way, it seems your body produce too much stress hormone adrenalin which usually kill the brain/pituitary/liver/adrenal-cortex/testicular functions that produces HGH, DHEA, and testosterone and optimize estrogen. You need the stress-hormone reducer Ginseng Power Max 4x and the adrenalin receptor blocker (the alpha blocker) FibraTea, both of which form an erection builder and LastLonger.

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case8893.htm

Or this here:

Your testosterone level seems too high. You have to reduce ViaGrowth-IV dosage to 50-70%. Excessive testosterone will make sex organs become too sensitive for both sexes. A high-testosterone level in the body will overheat the prostate and make ejaculation control become very difficult. This is one of the types of premature ejaculation for young men. That is why we have GABA to help young men out. To promote erection, you can simply increase the drinking frequency of FibraTea and Ginseng Power Max 4x - have them twice or 3 times a day for the sex day.

Since when does too much testosterone cause premature ejaculation? Then all pros would be suffering from pe. I think that it's rather the opposite. The more T you have the longer you last.
    Last edited by rudolph; 06-14-2006 at 10:47 AM.

rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100) rudolph is not very well liked. (-100)
    This has got to be a joke. Look at this:

Reader: 01/31/2006>

Dear Dr. Lin,
    My boyfriend has been swallowing large quantities of my stringy, brown vaginal discharge. I warned him against this but after the finger pliers method he would immediately put his mouth over my overstimulated vagina for more sexual orgasm. He now can no longer have erection for no more sexual orgasm. His penis has shrunk 1 inch and without sex there are air ducts in my vagina causing terrible vaginal air pumping. Also I am having nightmares but may not be same problem. Please help with terrible problem.

Dr. Lin: 1/31/2006>Excessive progesterone in the uterus and cervix produce a heavy white mucus as vaginal discharge although the natural hormone thickens the uterine lining during the luteal phase. Vaginal yeast turns the white mucus into cheese color.
    However, in the most cases, the cause of the vaginal brown discharge is caused by the artificial progesterone which can not be detoxified into the natural progesterone by a weak liver function (alternation of the molecular structure of the artificial progesterone). Then, the artificial progesterone is released from the uterine lining and cervix to the vagina as a part of the vaginal discharge. The vaginal yeast may also turn the vaginal discharge into toxins. When the artificial progesterone thins the uterine lining for little bleeding or when a part of the thinned lining separates, the blood is mixed with the cervical mucus and yeasted to brown or other colors such as black purple or green, depending on the amount of the blood and yeast activity.
    Progesterone, artificial or natural, causes vaginal dryness and enlargement for vaginal air pumping. It becomes very pronounced in the Luteal Phase.
    Obviously, he ate a lot of enzyme-resisted/artificial/yeasted progesterone and estrogen, plus toxins to shrink his penis.
    Both of you need ViaPal-hGH-J (3-016) and DeToxiA (1-017) to detoxify the livers, prostate, testicles, uterus, cervix and vagina.

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case14141.htm

JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10) JAGCPT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is definitely not my experience. Even without any hormone altering supplements, I find that my sex drive and testosterone (evidenced by acne, etc.) actually go up when I work out more. I would be curious to hear some actual science, however.

I think this guy is a nutcase.
    Look at what he writes here.

Somebody complains about coming too early with his new girlfriend and he replies:

"It is natural for you to ejaculate earlier when she is heating up, because of the presence of the powerful bioelectric flow and magnetic field inside her vagina."

Magnetic field inside her vagina??! lol