Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Reddish brown color semen! Blood in my Semen!

Houston we have a problem!!!

A couple of days ago I noticed that my 'boys' were hurting while my wife and I were goin' at it. Which wasn't good but it got worse, WAY worse. Upon finishing I noticed that my semen was a bloody mess. It was a deep reddish brown color. I damn near had a heart attach!

Needless to say I need some help. I haven't went to the doctor yet because I was hoping it would take care of itself. After checking a couple of times since then I can tell you that the problem isn't taking care of itself.

I just started a Phera Plex and Superdrol cycle. I had just finished the bottle of Phera Plex. I started adding 1 Superdrol to the 2 Phera Plex that I was taking so I had taken about 7 Superdrol pills at this point.

I was also taking Perfect Cycle, extra Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, RYR, Animal Pak and ZMA.

So what is going on??? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this???

Thank you for your time!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by justaguy123
    Houston we have a problem!!!

A couple of days ago I noticed that my 'boys' were hurting while my wife and I were goin' at it. Which wasn't good but it got worse, WAY worse. Upon finishing I noticed that my semen was a bloody mess. It was a deep reddish brown color. I damn near had a heart attach!

Needless to say I need some help. I haven't went to the doctor yet because I was hoping it would take care of itself. After checking a couple of times since then I can tell you that the problem isn't taking care of itself.

I just started a Phera Plex and Superdrol cycle. I had just finished the bottle of Phera Plex. I started adding 1 Superdrol to the 2 Phera Plex that I was taking so I had taken about 7 Superdrol pills at this point.

I was also taking Perfect Cycle, extra Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, RYR, Animal Pak and ZMA.

So what is going on??? Has anyone ever experienced anything like this???

Thank you for your time!
    stop using the ph and go see a doc immediately
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats some serious stuff, go see a doctor man. That would freak the s*** out of me

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DOCTOR !!!

not an online message board!

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go to a doctor NOW. Do not let them schedule you for a consultation in 3 days. Id actually consider going to the E-room.

Stop taking everything.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump for the doc , go immediately. I wouldn't bs him either, tell him exactly what you have been taking .

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OMG, reading that made my balls hurt, seriously though go see a damn doctor, I don't like seeing them either but my God man, do yourself a favor!
    Hibernating

justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justaguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Red face Not a common problem huh...

I did a lot of online research and 90% of the med sites indicated that hematospermia is fairly common. I take it you guys don't think so...****. Everything I was reading was saying 40% of men under the age of 40 will notice something like this in one form or another.

Has anyone else every had this problem??? Surely someone has noticed something like this before...

I am on the phone with the Doctor's office right now by the way...The nurse just asked, "How does next Wednesday sound?" Not F#$%ing good at all. That is how it sounds!

ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ROBO DOG has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    r u circumsized

Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is it in your piss too? or just semen

Originally Posted by ROBO DOG
    r u circumsized
    Yeah...Why, do you think that would matter?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am on the phone with the Doctor's office right now by the way...The nurse just asked, "How does next Wednesday sound?" Not F#$%ing good at all. That is how it sounds!
    I hate how the people that schedule the appointment seem to always think you are going to the Dr. for a f**cking day out...Ive called with Strep throat and sounded like I had broken glass in my throat and they were like, we are book for 5 days.."LADY I"LL BE DEAD BY THEN! Cancel someone's appointment who has a sore foot and I'll be there in 20 minutes".

Then there was the time I put a knife through my hand and was bleeding all over the emergy room and had to wait in line to tell them what was wrong...and the 2 people in front of me had 1) a cough 2) a sore shoulder from a fall...I was like you arent bleeding profusely and can feel your fingers, can I go ahead of you...

ok, vent over.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Originally Posted by Antidote
    is it in your piss too? or just semen

Just Semen man. I drink a ton of liquids but I had noticed that my piss has been extremely yellow lately and it is never like that.

Also just so you guys know that was my first time taking Phera Plex. I had taken Superdrol about 6 months ago and didn't have a problem with it at all. I gained about 20 pounds of meat and didn't have one side effect.

Do you guys think this is Phera Plex related? I have stopped taking everything by the way.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quit asking questions and go see your doctor!

Originally Posted by Slated
    I am working on that. I just left my doctor a voicemail on his cell phone. Since he is a personal friend it went something like..."Hey Bill, I really need to come in and see you ASAP. I am afraid that Big Jim and the Twins are going to fall off! For the sake of the twins...Please give me a call. Your nurses say that the next available appt is on next Wednesday. I don't think it is wise to wait that long."

We will see what he has to say. Thanks again for your help.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am working on that. I just left my doctor a voicemail on his cell phone. Since he is a personal friend it went something like..."Hey Bill, I really need to come in and see you ASAP. I am afraid that Big Jim and the Twins are going to fall off! For the sake of the twins...Please give me a call. Your nurses say that the next available appt is on next Wednesday. I don't think it is wise to wait that long."

Go to hospital then as an emergency. Fake a heart attack if necessary.

Also would your friend take you serious if you spoke like a spaz to him?
    Last edited by reflexions; 06-14-2006 at 08:52 AM.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    I'm shooting blood outta my peepee...

1. Go see Doctor/Emergency Room
    2. Log on and consult message board

...Hmmmm...
    "Son, I think you may be legally retarded." - Aeternitatis...

Go Buckeyes...

exactly

Precision Processor Simon Keller's Avatar
    Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simon Keller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sorry, I'll ammend my previous post...

I'm shooting blood outta my peepee...

1. Leave Doctor a voicemail, and wait to see what he says
    2. Go to hospital asap to see what's wrong with junior

...Hmmmm......
    "Son, I think you may be legally retarded." - Aeternitatis...

Go Buckeyes...

ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ddawg91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go to the ER man and quit screwing around with voice mail and here!!!
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you NEED to post your response to this as soon as you get to the doc!

bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your pee is prob yellow becsause of multi, as for Hematospermia (all I know its a greek word for blood semen) but here is what I came up with for u:

Background: While often perceived as a symptom of little significance, blood in the ejaculate can cause great concern to the men who experience it. The condition is common, and many episodes go unnoticed; therefore, the prevalence of hematospermia remains unknown. For most patients, no further diagnostic workup is needed; however, for some patients, hematospermia may be the first indicator of other urologic diseases.

Causes: Hematospermia is usually associated with inflammatory conditions of the seminal vesicles or prostate. Often, the condition is self-limited within 1-2 months. If hematospermia persists beyond 2 months, further workup is recommended to determine the cause. In approximately half the cases, the etiology is declared idiopathic. However, this may reflect incomplete evaluation.
    Conditions of the prostate
    Lesions of the prostate account for many cases of hematospermia. The most common etiology is prostate biopsy, which produces self-limited hematospermia resolving in approximately 1 month. In one case series, prostatitis was cited as the etiology in 30% of the patients. Other authors have recognized prostate cancer as an etiologic factor. Malignancies account for 2% of cases. In a long-term follow-up study of 150 patients with hematospermia, only 6 patients eventually developed prostate carcinoma and none had prostate carcinoma diagnosed at the time of the initial evaluation.

However, a recent study by Han et al reported a significantly increased risk of prostate cancer among men with hematospermia. Of 139 men with hematospermia, 19 (13.7%) were diagnosed with prostate cancer. For the overall cohort of 26,126 patients, the prostate cancer detection rate was 6.5%. On logistic regression analysis, the presence of hematospermia was a significant predictor of prostate cancer diagnosis. This is still a controversial area of investigation.
    Hematospermia can also be caused by prostatic telangiectasia and varices. Rarely, a patient with hematospermia may be diagnosed with prostatic varices only after cystoscopic examination while experiencing an erection. In order to diagnose this condition, flexible (preferably) or rigid cystoscopy is conducted after pharmacological induction of an erection.
    Prostatitis is often thought to cause hematospermia, although no specific association has been reported. If the signs and symptoms of acute bacterial prostatitis are present, specific treatment is indicated. If chronic pelvic pain prostatitis syndrome symptoms are present, urine culture and then culture of expressed prostatic secretions should be performed. Hematospermia is not a recognized symptom of chronic prostatitis syndrome.
    In a study of 52 patients with hematospermia, Etherington et al found a significant number of patients with prostatic calculi.
    With the advent of TRUS-guided prostate biopsy for the diagnosis of prostate cancer, a new etiology of hematospermia has emerged. Many centers have reviewed their experience with this complication.

The rate of hematospermia following transrectal biopsy of the prostate has varied from 9-45%. In one study, 25% of patients who underwent TRUS biopsy had concomitant hematospermia and hematuria after the procedure. In 2004, Berger et al reported on 5957 biopsies performed in 4303 men. This group found that hematospermia occurred after approximately 36% of the biopsies. They concluded that in this situation, the hematospermia is generally self-limited and requires no specific therapy.

Some authors have recommended administering finasteride beginning 2 weeks prior to TRUS biopsy of the prostate to reduce the risk of postprocedure hematuria. While no studies have specifically examined the impact of finasteride on the occurrence of hematospermia, this condition may be improved with the use of this medication.
    Conditions of the urethra
    Urethritis has long been recognized as a cause of hematospermia, especially in younger men.
    Other urethral lesions leading to hematospermia include cysts, polyps, condylomata, and strictures. Benign urethral polyps can occur following failure of the invagination process of the prostatic glandular epithelium. In one case series, 20% of patients with urethral polyps had hematospermia as their presenting complaint. In another study, urethritis, condylomata, and stricture disease represented the cause of hematospermia in 7%, 1.5%, and 1.5% of the patients, respectively.
    Seminal vesicle lesions
    Many authors have cited congenital and acquired seminal vesicle cysts as a cause of hematospermia.

Congenital cysts result from an error in embryological development and are associated with ipsilateral renal agenesis and/or ipsilateral congenital absence of the vas deferens.

Acquired seminal vesicle cysts generally result from infectious processes, and malignancies of the seminal vesicles are a rare cause of hematospermia. In one review of 39 patients with primary carcinoma of the seminal vesicle, only 6 patients (16%) had hematospermia.
    Infections
    Infections and inflammatory disorders account for 40% of cases. Infectious causes of hematospermia include tuberculosis (TB), HIV infection, and cytomegalovirus infection. Yu and colleagues found that 11% of a cohort of 65 patients with genitourinary TB had hematospermia during their disease.

Several authors report schistosomiasis as a cause of hematospermia. Although these patients often have extensive bladder involvement, Schisto**** hematobium ova are only occasionally found in the ejaculate.

Hydatid disease, a parasitic infection caused by the Echinococcus worm, has also been associated with hematospermia.
    Trauma
    Trauma has been cited as a cause of hematospermia in several case reports. Such case reports include hematospermia occurring following hemorrhoidal sclerosing injection, urethral self-instrumentation, and testicular and perineal blunt trauma. Hematospermia following transrectal prostate needle biopsy should also be included in this category.

Approximately 2% of cases are believed to result from trauma other than that related to recent prostate biopsy.
    Systemic disorders
    Systemic disorders that are associated with hematospermia include hypertension, chronic liver disease, amyloidosis, lymphoma, and bleeding diatheses (von Willebrand disease). In one case-controlled study of patients undergoing hypertension therapy, the prevalence of hematospermia was no higher than in the general population; however, hematospermia resolved in several patients when their hypertension was controlled.
    Risk factors for hematospermia in patients who are hypertensive include severe uncontrolled hypertension, elevated serum creatinine levels, severe proteinuria, and renovascular disease.
    DIFFERENTIALS Section 4 of 9
    Author Information Introduction Clinical Differentials Workup Treatment Follow-up Miscellaneous Bibliography

Abdominal Trauma, Blunt
    Tuberculosis
    Tuberculosis of the Genitourinary System

Other Problems to be Considered:

Prostate needle biopsy
    Inflammatory conditions of the prostate or seminal vesicles
    Hypertension
    TB of the prostate, seminal vesicles, or vas deferens
    Calculi of the prostate or seminal vesicles
    Bleeding disorders
    Prostate cancer
    Malignancy of the seminal vesicles
    Prostatic varices

More infohere: http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3466.htm

hope that helps mate
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Award winning music video producer, MC, lyricist
    http://www.mcpauld.com
    http://www.2real.org
    http://pauldtv.com

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did you get hit in the kidney recently?

and why the fck would you wait it out to see if the problem took care of itself?

hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hockey51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

man please erase this....

everytime i see this thread heading my balls tingle and start to hurt.... that is some crazy **** you got going on!

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like a prostate or kidney issue. From the sound of it you prolly either didnt prepare yourself enough or toook to much of the steroids or are geneitcally pre disposed to these problems. Stop taking the steroids right now and go see a doctor. Hopefully the condition will reverese itself within a few weeks but thers alwasy a chanceof more serious damage.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hockey51
    everytime i see this thread heading my balls tingle and start to hurt.... that is some crazy **** you got going on!
    LOL I was reading a thread earlier that said weight training could give you testicle cancer, so now my balls are aching. This thread is the icing on the cake.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

Squatting for huge arms 7Forty7's Avatar
    7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7Forty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry this might seem like a completely dumb point to make, but how many times has this happened? I went through the same ****-myself stage you're going through now a couple of years ago, until I (we) realised that the blood came from her and just mixed in with the semen - and it was not menstrual blood (probably going a bit hard and broke something). Thought if it had only happened once, then this *may* be the case.

I understand it probably isn't, but nobody else said it so I thought I'd throw it in.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This guy isn't real. C'mon....you come to a forum to post **** like this? Don't feed the trolls. I wonder who he works for. If you were pissing blood would you really run to your computer and logon to bb.com? OMFG my peeter was spitting blood and I don't know what to do so I'm going to ask a bunch of wannabe meatheads for advice! LOL!!!!
    Last edited by deserusan; 06-15-2006 at 03:34 AM.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan
    This guy isn't real. C'mon....you come to a forum to post **** like this? Don't feed the trolls. I wonder who he works for. If you were pissing blood would you really run to your computer and logon to bb.com? OMFG my peeter was spitting blood and I don't know what to do so I'm going to ask a bunch of wannabe meatheads for advice! LOL!!!!

Hello Deserusan.

I would like you to know that I am a real guy. A guy that was simply looking to see if there was anyone else out there that was going through or had experienced the same thing. You have obviously used the bb forum for info before and what I was doing was no different. I too am a frequent BB.com customer and forum user. In my opinion all of us are here to help each other. To share information, advice, tips, experiences, etc.

Thanks for your help. Just so you know bro I live in a very small town and wasn't thrilled about going to the one hospital and talking to friends about my nuts. Plus everything I was reading said that it is a fairly common problem. However, I am going to the dr today.

To update...My semen is basically back to normal. The color is tinted a bit but nothing like it was. Now, unfortunately, my epididymis is extremely sore and swollen. Imagine having 3 nuts and you will get the picture.

I really do appreciate everyone who has been trying to help. I will let you know what the doctor has to say. Becareful with what you take. All the muscles in the world aren't worth this.

halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfcoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck at the doctor and I hope it works out for you. That would almost make me want to not have sex if that happened to me.