kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1 Can of Tuna a day?

Okay, so I've been reading previous threads about tuna, and I've decided that it's safe to eat at least once can of tuna a day at my age (19).

However, I'm still worried about Mercury Poisoning and would like some reasurrance.

Since last week, I've been eating a can of tuna mixed with cottage cheese every night before bed.... is this safe? is it productive for gaining muscle?

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you'll be fine, I used to eat 1 and a half cans a day, 1 tin on bread, and a half mixed in with pasta.

gogz

Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're pretty safe with canned tuna because they usually use juvenile fish which usually don't have high mercury levels.

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been having 1 can a day for about the last 6 months (with occasional days maybe once every week or two where I don't) and haven't died yet.
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had the same fear.... so i eat it every day for about 2 weeks and then stick to chicken and other meats for a week or so.... if there is mercurry, this might help to eliminate it.... i havenet set off any metal detectors yet

kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkurious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it safe to eat canned tuna/salmon/etc straight out of the can at room temperature without cooking it or leaving it in the frirdge beforehand?

I leave my canned seafood in the cupboard for a long time and I eat it straight out of there.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kidkurious
    Okay, so I've been reading previous threads about tuna, and I've decided that it's safe to eat at least once can of tuna a day at my age (19).

However, I'm still worried about Mercury Poisoning and would like some reasurrance.

Since last week, I've been eating a can of tuna mixed with cottage cheese every night before bed.... is this safe? is it productive for gaining muscle?
    Doesn't sound like you've decided that it was safe.

I have a can every day. But since you are worried, don't eat it. It's just that simple.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kidkurious
    Is it safe to eat canned tuna/salmon/etc straight out of the can at room temperature without cooking it or leaving it in the frirdge beforehand?

I leave my canned seafood in the cupboard for a long time and I eat it straight out of there.
    Canned foods do not need refrigerated before preparing. I guess if youd want it really cold then put it in the refridgerator. If not, then no need to.