ecko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can i take the Creatine, the milk and protein, with the Animal pack?

Since the protein i have is taken with milk, is it ok to mix with the creatine? i heard something about milk and creatine isnt a good mix..... and the protein is Mega Max (somethign like that, my friend bought me 3lbs in a pharmacy and they say its Mega Max) also can i take the Creatine, the milk and protein, with the Animal pack?
    After a long time off, I am finally back on my grind.

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMAO@!!!#@#$@#$

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    milk generally slows diguestion so post workout your best bet durring a bulk would be to use a plain whey protein isolate or concentrate and high GI carbohydrates with the creatine. take the animal pak anyway you want, it's a vitamin

-cj

ecko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by windwords7
    LMAO@!!!#@#$@#$
    nice reply....

so in total.... the answer is yes i can mix these 3? (post workout)
    After a long time off, I am finally back on my grind.

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by ecko
    nice reply....

so in total.... the answer is yes i can mix these 3? (post workout)
    why take a multi post workout? it's a vitamin/b-complex. b-complex will release energy from carbohydrates. take it AM

-cj