Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bigger butt

ssag05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation bigger butt

hi everyone ( im new to the site )

can anyone tell me how i can get a bigger butt and thighs fast, and what i need to do the get the results i want. i kno id probably have to gain muscle, but dont want my legs to look musclular, i want them to look thick. rite now my hip measurment is 36" and going for at least 40". im not expecting miracles but i DO NEED to see results fast,... if anyone could help id really really appreicate it. Thanks

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    uh, gain weight. if you don't want muscle, just eat a lot. you can't pick where you gain fat so no one can give you any help

if you have fat on your thighs and glutes now, then adding muscle won't make you look defined or muscular, it will increase the size. which is what you want. if you don't want excess fat all over your body, i would suggest doing heavy weights and eating on a calorie surplus that would allow you to gain 0.5 lbs a week. gaining lbs slowly will prevent you from gaining much fat

gaining fat, since it takes up more space than muscle per pound, will give you the quickest results. its easy, too, just eat

squats, deadlifts and lunges are wonderful things. lift heavy!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

Dip Fanatic WillDeadliftForFood's Avatar
    WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squats. Deadlifts. Lunges. These will all thicken your legs, and unless you really cut down the bodyfat, you won't have a really "muscular" look (although why wouldn't you want that? It's fantastic).

Learn proper form, get on a good routine. See if anyone can suggest one on here.
    Everything I say or post is all In My Own Opinion. I am a self-educated layman, with no formal degrees or certifications to back my statements, only personal experience and the studies I've read by others. What I say is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or disorder. Do not change your diet or exercise routines or try new treatment methods without first consulting a doctor.

"And I feel that time's a wasted go..." - STP

txssweetie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillDeadliftForFood
    Squats. Deadlifts. Lunges. These will all thicken your legs,

How come people recommend these same exercises for thinning out your legs as well as thickening? I'm having a hard time realizing how they can do both.
    *The best inspiration isn't to out do others...but to out do yourself*

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sitting on your keister every night watching TV, eating a box of Twinkies and washing 'em down with a milkshake oughta do it. Works for most of America.

Originally Posted by txssweetie
    How come people recommend these same exercises for thinning out your legs as well as thickening? I'm having a hard time realizing how they can do both.
    These are basic exercises everyone can benefit from for getting shapely legs. Add the right diet and fat-blasting cardio to the mix and you have "thinner" legs.
    Last edited by darkangel; 06-14-2006 at 10:01 AM.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exercises don't thin out your legs, but they make them less skinnyfat looking.

As for getting a bigger butt.. as already said, squats, deadlifts, lunges with HEAVY weights, along with eating enough food to grow.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by txssweetie
    No such thing as spot reduction in terms of fat. People recommend those excercises because they are best for building muscle.

Exclamation

but how can i gain weight fast? i no i have to eat of course but im also havin a hard time with that as well.

thanks 4 replies,..keep em comin
    Last edited by ssag05; 06-14-2006 at 10:49 AM.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When you lift heavy, your appetite will go up, making it easier to eat more. What is your diet currently?
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why do you "need" to get a big butt fast? That just seems an odd request!

indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by twinnett
    lol
    I REP BACK 1k+ JUST PUT IT IN THE COMMENT BRAH

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ssag05
    i no i have to eat of course but im also havin a hard time with that as well.
    try anything liquid - it won't register as quickly. if you need a big booty fast, up your cals with ca. 20%-25% - lots of sugary foods, little fiber - and keep it up for a few weeks. results guaranteed.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Dip Fanatic WillDeadliftForFood's Avatar
    WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000) WillDeadliftForFood is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're asking how to gain fat, this probably isn't the best site to be on. Not that the people here aren't knowledgable, but you're not going to get much respect seeing this is a "fitness" site.

That said, if you want to gain "healthy" weight on your backside, say so, and these ladies can probably recommend a routine that'll thicken you up. I would recommend heavy weight training with higher food intake, so what you're gaining isn't purely fat.

Please, tell us what you need this for, so we can really help you.

To another poster: squats, deads and lunges help to give you "skinnier" legs because they require a lot of energy (calories) to perform, and a lot of energy to repair. With a caloric excess, they'll build muscle quickly. With a caloric deficit they'll burn energy (and fat).
    Everything I say or post is all In My Own Opinion. I am a self-educated layman, with no formal degrees or certifications to back my statements, only personal experience and the studies I've read by others. What I say is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or disorder. Do not change your diet or exercise routines or try new treatment methods without first consulting a doctor.

"And I feel that time's a wasted go..." - STP

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by twinnett
    Haven't you heard? Big ass is in!(thanks Vida and J-lo)

Besides, how else is a 15 year old supposed to get those older guys
    I don't know either lol

indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000) indian23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    thats just sick close this ****

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by indian23
    thats just sick close this ****
    Welcome to 2006

Not my fault kids today are f*cked up
    I don't know either lol

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hi everyone ( im new to the site )

can anyone tell me how i can get a bigger butt and thighs fast, and what i need to do the get the results i want. i kno id probably have to gain muscle, but dont want my legs to look musclular, i want them to look thick. rite now my hip measurment is 36" and going for at least 40". im not expecting miracles but i DO NEED to see results fast,... if anyone could help id really really appreicate it. Thanks
    Do full squats, going as deep as you can for 8-12 reps. Also, Leg Press with feet HIGH on platform (heels only touching) bringing knees back as far as possible. Lunges are good, make sure to go way down.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

i appreciate the advice you guys, like i said keep them coming! as for u W8isGR8, first of all i am not doing for an older guy or any guy for that matter , im doing it 4 my own personal reasons which is none of your business. just because i choose to try to better myself in a way that i see fit that is different from others, that doesnt make me a "kid" thats "f*cked up". or doesnt make me want to follow the " latest trend"

Im not on here to try to gain fat or else i wouldnt be on the site, i just dont want my legs to look muscular but more thick if anything. Right now, my diet is really unpredictable, it just depends on when i feel like eating i guess. i became sick b4 and lost a good amount of weight which is y im trying to gain weight especially in the legs.

thanks again guys

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You mean you can't just add water? haha

Listen, one thing about a "butt" is that it’s over all shape isn’t just determined by muscle but also the shape of the sacrum. All the lifting in the world isn’t going to change the sacrum’s shape.

However, Deads and Squats really hit the gluts, no pun intended. There are a lot of floor exercises as well.

By the way exactly why do you need to get a big butt fast? I have never heard a woman say such a thing. Are you falling out of your chair all the time or something?

i became sick b4 and lost a good amount of weight.
    is this what every1 does?

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im not on here to try to gain fat or else i wouldnt be on the site, i just dont want my legs to look muscular but more thick if anything.
    The only way you gain size is by adding muscle, fat or both. If you don't want to look "muscular," then I guess you need to build muscle AND add fat for a softer "thick" look. So, you do the exercises recommended and continue to eat a lot, making sure you add in some healthy fats - nuts, olive oil, flax oil.

Originally Posted by NHBBareKnuckler
    By the way exactly why do you need to get a big butt fast? I have never heard a woman say such a thing. Are you falling out of your chair all the time or something?
    She says it's none of our business.

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by darkangel
    She says it's none of our business.
    Tell her I said if she is going to post about it she can't be so touchy haha

Cheers

XREDHAWK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

heavy leg presses..

go heavy ,,,for bulk work the glutes hard,,

adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenaline1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat hamburgers, pizza, squat, and run ur ass off

but another 1 of my issues is that i ony have 8 pound weights,...is that good enough?

but another 1 of my issues is that i ony have 8 pound weights,...is that good enough?
    No. Your butt and thighs are composed of large muscle groups that won't be challenged in the least by adding 16 pounds to your body weight. Get to a gym or at least invest in a barbell and weights you can use at home.

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    Haven't you heard? Big ass is in!(thanks Vida and J-lo)

I'm 42 and I hate big butts. Give me a tight little bubble butt anyday. By the way, JLO would be alot hotter with a smaller butt.

pinksocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justagirl View Post

if you have fat on your thighs and glutes now, then adding muscle won't make you look defined or muscular, it will increase the size. which is what you want. if you don't want excess fat all over your body, i would suggest doing heavy weights and eating on a calorie surplus that would allow you to gain 0.5 lbs a week.
    sorry to bump this back up - but may i ask how would one be able to maintain lower body fat and building up the muscle under it while keeping your belly flat and arms small? is that even possible?

Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just work your legs, I suppose, while staying at maintenance level with your calories. And if for whatever reason you are scared of "building" arm muscles then don't deadlift or do other exercises that involve your upper body for holding heavier weights.

Though I don't understand this line of thinking at all. In my mind, it's best for the body to have muscular symmetry and balance to avoid imbalances and other issues.
    Plan your work, work your plan
    in Stealth mode .... preparing to shock and awe!

pinksocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wennndy View Post
    Just work your legs, I suppose, while staying at maintenance level with your calories. And if for whatever reason you are scared of "building" arm muscles then don't deadlift or do other exercises that involve your upper body for holding heavier weights.

Though I don't understand this line of thinking at all. In my mind, it's best for the body to have muscular symmetry and balance to avoid imbalances and other issues.
    I am not trying to get frail skinny little arms - I am doing exercises to tone and slightly build upper body muscle HOWEVER (and maybe I was misinformed) I was told I must THIN out my arms and stomache in order for the muscle definition I am building could be seen - & to do this I have to do a lot of cardio but as I am going heavy on the cardio to thin out my arms and tummy, aren't I at the same time losing lower body mass?

This stuff is really not as easy as I thought...