Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: bigger butt

Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wennndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL! Don't overthink. But that's so easy to do, especially when you're online and reading all this conflicting stuff. My motto for myself and my clients is twofold: 1) plan your work and work your plan, and then 2) keep your eye on your own paper (don't get swept up by something that someone else tells you will work better -- give your plan time to work!).

1. Diet has to be on to meet your goals. But what is your goal? It sounds to me like you want to lean down. I'd follow a standard leaning out diet (lots on here to choose from!)

2. Continue to lift heavy for your total body. Seriously. Your arms won't get big, but the weights will help you maintain your muscle as you get leaner. The pictures you see of people with definition make them look physically bigger than they really are. In real life, lean women who diet/train naturally are pretty tiny.
    Plan your work, work your plan
    in Stealth mode .... preparing to shock and awe!

pinksocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WillDeadliftForFood View Post
    squats, deads and lunges help to give you "skinnier" legs because they require a lot of energy (calories) to perform, and a lot of energy to repair. With a caloric excess, they'll build muscle quickly. With a caloric deficit they'll burn energy (and fat).
    This seems ideal. But again, I'm curious with this heavy lower body strain and upping the cals will get in the way of my extensive cardio slim down my midriff. Sorry if I sound like a broken record, I'm just really trying to be as educated as I can in re: to what I am doing to my body.

Originally Posted by Wennndy View Post
    LOL! Don't overthink. But that's so easy to do, especially when you're online and reading all this conflicting stuff. My motto for myself and my clients is twofold: 1) plan your work and work your plan, and then 2) keep your eye on your own paper (don't get swept up by something that someone else tells you will work better -- give your plan time to work!).

1. Diet has to be on to meet your goals. But what is your goal? It sounds to me like you want to lean down. I'd follow a standard leaning out diet (lots on here to choose from!)

2. Continue to lift heavy for your total body. Seriously. Your arms won't get big, but the weights will help you maintain your muscle as you get leaner. The pictures you see of people with definition make them look physically bigger than they really are. In real life, lean women who diet/train naturally are pretty tiny.
    Thanks, I'll search around for the diet plan. Overall, yes, I guess I'd like to be more lean (I am 5'1, 120lb) I have a REALLY big nuisance with my tummy of this small lower pouch thing I have had nearly all my life! I have no idea how to get rid of it .. I'd like a tight lean tummy/arms but as I keep mentioning I do not want to "thin" out my lower body.

I am trying to be realistic in my goals and as of now, I am not opting to be overly defined but I would like for people to look @ me and think "she must work out"
    Last edited by pinksocks; 01-01-2011 at 05:03 PM.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pinksocks View Post
    Thanks, I'll search around for the diet plan. Overall, yes, I guess I'd like to be more lean (I am 5'1, 120lb) I have a REALLY big nuisance with my tummy of this small lower pouch thing I have had nearly all my life! I have no idea how to get rid of it .. I'd like a tight lean tummy/arms but as I keep mentioning I do not want to "thin" out my lower body.

I am trying to be realistic in my goals and as of now, I am not opting to be overly defined but I would like for people to look @ me and think "she must work out"
    You have two conflicting goals.

You either want to lean out and be "tight and lean"

or you want to add mass.

You really cant do both and expect quick results.

My opinion based on the pics you have submitted and the prior conversation is to do a bulk. You need to add mass to your arms and chest, you need a lot of core work and maybe some postural work as well (hard to tell from that one pick) and you need to add mass to your lower body in order to have a big butt and curves.
    If you cut now (or continue to cut) all you are going to do is make yourself look really skinny because you cant spot reduce (which is what you are attempting to do by not losing on the bottom).
    Go through a bulk, and yes you are going to have to add a bit of weight on so wrap your head around that, and then cut.

Reasoning is, once you add mass where you need it, and once you cut you will be able to support the look you want.
    To me it looks like your core is under developed and you are carrying a bit of fat on the lower abdomen, which means if you cut now, you have no abs to support the look you want.

Your goals as you stated above are not realistic. You can not pick where you lose fat and usually, just as a giant cosmic joke, where you dont want to lose is where you will lose it first.

Build muscle first, then worry about losing the little pouch you have.
    Either way, the look you want is going to take time and work.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    You have two conflicting goals.

You either want to lean out and be "tight and lean"

or you want to add mass.

You really cant do both and expect quick results.

My opinion based on the pics you have submitted and the prior conversation is to do a bulk. You need to add mass to your arms and chest, you need a lot of core work and maybe some postural work as well (hard to tell from that one pick) and you need to add mass to your lower body in order to have a big butt and curves.
    If you cut now (or continue to cut) all you are going to do is make yourself look really skinny because you cant spot reduce (which is what you are attempting to do by not losing on the bottom).
    Go through a bulk, and yes you are going to have to add a bit of weight on so wrap your head around that, and then cut.

Reasoning is, once you add mass where you need it, and once you cut you will be able to support the look you want.
    To me it looks like your core is under developed and you are carrying a bit of fat on the lower abdomen, which means if you cut now, you have no abs to support the look you want.

Your goals as you stated above are not realistic. You can not pick where you lose fat and usually, just as a giant cosmic joke, where you dont want to lose is where you will lose it first.

Build muscle first, then worry about losing the little pouch you have.
    Either way, the look you want is going to take time and work.
    Yes, I am fully aware it is unfortunately impossible to lose locational fat. I've never been a "skinny" girl even @ 95lb (I am 120lb now) I always had "thighs, butt, arms" and the "skinny" look isn't really want I am going for - just want to be tight, no flabby arms or lovehandles. My butt naturally "pokes out" & I want to continue building those muscles up. I completely understand and agree that this will all take time & work and I am more than willing to put in both ... just want to know if I should ease on the cardio or keep it @ the same pace while continuing the heavy weight lower body exercises.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, I am fully aware it is unfortunately impossible to lose locational fat. I've never been a "skinny" girl even @ 95lb (I am 120lb now) I always had "thighs, butt, arms" and the "skinny" look isn't really want I am going for - just want to be tight, no flabby arms or lovehandles. My butt naturally "pokes out" & I want to continue building those muscles up. I completely understand and agree that this will all take time & work and I am more than willing to put in both ... just want to know if I should ease on the cardio or keep it @ the same pace while continuing the heavy weight lower body exercises.
    Like i said, you are trying to do too much at once. Pick a goal because you are not going to be able to do both. All you are going to do is sit in the same perdicament and spin your wheels.

If you want more muscles then bulk.

if you want to be lean, then cut.

You cant really do both and expect fast results, which is what you said you were looking for in your first post.

Your issue is you dont know what is more important to you, a tight upper or a big lower. PICK ONE!!!!!
    You cant have them both at the same time unless you pick one to begin working towards first.

This is why i say bulk then worry abouot cutting.

Cardio is only needed for two reasons 1) to put yourself at a greater calorie deficit for cutting purposes and 2) for general health issues.
    And really number lifitng heavy gives you enough cardio for reason 2 so you dont really need cardio if you are trying to build a butt!!

PLEASE for the love of all thats holy, pick one thing at a time to shoot for. Stop wasting time and set ONE goal so that you can meet both.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

I am not trying to get frail skinny little arms - I am doing exercises to tone and slightly build upper body muscle HOWEVER (and maybe I was misinformed) I was told I must THIN out my arms and stomache in order for the muscle definition I am building could be seen - & to do this I have to do a lot of cardio but as I am going heavy on the cardio to thin out my arms and tummy, aren't I at the same time losing lower body mass?

This stuff is really not as easy as I thought...
    And just FYI:

Cardio does not "thin" out your arms and tummy. Eating less food than you burn makes you lose fat. Cardio burns calories.

And you do not "thin" out your arms to see definition, you lose fat which goes back to diet.
    But in order to have muscle definition, you must first have musle.

I think you are really confused on what you want and how to get there.

Do yourself a favor and just build muscle all over for a while.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

Like i said, you are trying to do too much at once. Pick a goal because you are not going to be able to do both. All you are going to do is sit in the same perdicament and spin your wheels.

If you want more muscles then bulk.

if you want to be lean, then cut.

You cant really do both and expect fast results, which is what you said you were looking for in your first post.

Your issue is you dont know what is more important to you, a tight upper or a big lower. PICK ONE!!!!!
    You cant have them both at the same time unless you pick one to begin working towards first.

This is why i say bulk then worry abouot cutting.

Cardio is only needed for two reasons 1) to put yourself at a greater calorie deficit for cutting purposes and 2) for general health issues.
    And really number lifitng heavy gives you enough cardio for reason 2 so you dont really need cardio if you are trying to build a butt!!

PLEASE for the love of all thats holy, pick one thing at a time to shoot for. Stop wasting time and set ONE goal so that you can meet both.
    lol - wait, i wasn't the original poster! i am realistic in the way where i know ANYTHING takes time - @ my age, i've figure that out & came to terms with it.

bulk then cut, makes sense - i guess all i have to do now is figure out a proper diet. however, i'm still a little confused because i heard (somewhere) that before going to the weights, you must get your heart rate up via cardio - otherwise the weights are useless. Is this true?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry to bump this back up - but may i ask how would one be able to maintain lower body fat and building up the muscle under it while keeping your belly flat and arms small? is that even possible?
    It's hard , to build muscles you need a calorie surplus even a small one
    keep track of your calories eat a small calorie surplus , lift heavy weight and the more muscles you put on the easier it will be to burn fat off ... it's a lot of work
    The top priority to me is building new muscles and keeping it.
    One thing at the time, once you have muscles you can lower your bodyfat
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

And just FYI:

Cardio does not "thin" out your arms and tummy. Eating less food than you burn makes you lose fat. Cardio burns calories.

And you do not "thin" out your arms to see definition, you lose fat which goes back to diet.
    But in order to have muscle definition, you must first have musle.

I think you are really confused on what you want and how to get there.

Do yourself a favor and just build muscle all over for a while.
    Well, if cardio burns cals & if you burn more than you intake, shouldn't that = to losing fat? And if I'm doing cardio + weight lifting - wouldn't that compliment each other?

I AM really confused lol because I have been getting a lot of info from a lot of people & now everything is all mashed up in my head =\

Registered User xxxDAxBEASTxxxX's Avatar
    xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500) xxxDAxBEASTxxxX is not very helpful. (-500)
    pics would help.. but adding muscle will make them look bigger.

lol - wait, i wasn't the original poster! i am realistic in the way where i know ANYTHING takes time - @ my age, i've figure that out & came to terms with it.

bulk then cut, makes sense - i guess all i have to do now is figure out a proper diet. however, i'm still a little confused because i heard (somewhere) that before going to the weights, you must get your heart rate up via cardio - otherwise the weights are useless. Is this true?
    Sorry for the confusion, didnt look at the names

No, you dont have to get your heart rate up. Some people like to do a warmup on cardio machines, really only about 5 minutes is needed, others like to do a set or two of a weight exercise as a warm up. This is not to get your heart rate up, its to get blood and oxygen to your muscles and to "warm" you up for the exercise.

most of the time my first set is my warm up. i typically dont do cardio warm up before weights unless the machine/rack i want is being used (durn boys are always on the chest benches).

You sound like someone is giving you advice thats a bunch of bull hokey and lot of myths. spend some time reading on this site and do some research. Build up your muscles first, you really will be happier.

Build up your arms and your legs so you are balanced and have muscles to show definition, do some core work and balance that out with working on your back so you do not create an imbalance, then do a cut to see all the definition you have built.

And building a but is hard work. i have been working on getting a big butt too (and pooey to that 40 year old guy who dont like big butts), only difference is i want big arms to go wth that big butt. (and to top it off, its hard for women to get big anythings)

Tomorow is my leg day, so its lunges, leg presses, lying leg curls, butt blaster, and squats for me tommorow. Thursday is my track day which is sprints, bleachers, and walking lunges across the football field. I love working legs!!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, if cardio burns cals & if you burn more than you intake, shouldn't that = to losing fat? And if I'm doing cardio + weight lifting - wouldn't that compliment each other?
    Of course you're right , cardio burns calories but a diet in order is important to maximize the effects of the cardio .. you could be burning off muscles doing cardio ..

I AM really confused lol because I have been getting a lot of info from a lot of people & now everything is all mashed up in my head =\
    You are getting confused because you are wanting to do too much at once.

First you say you want definition in your arms. Ok but you dont want to lose fat in your lower body. TWO things that are inconsistent.

Then you say you want to build more muscle in your butt however youo do not want to gain in your arms or abs. Again, two things that are inconsitent.

You cant have it both ways.

If you want to build muscle, then you have to eat so that you can build it, which means that you are going to see *some* fat gains. doesnt have to be much but their will be a liitle,and you wont get to pick where it goes.

If you want to LOSE fat, then you are going to lose all over. you cant pick where it is lost and you cant build one part while you are losing on another. It does not work the way you are trying to force it to work.

So pick what you want.

Do you want to build or do you want to lose, because you cant lose on top and not on bottom and you cant gain on bottom and not on top.....
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

At your age ??? 26 ? you're a baby...

you must get your heart rate up via cardio - otherwise the weights are useless. Is this true?
    That is a bunch of crap , what you need to do is find a routine that fits your lifestyle
    count calories and lift as heavy as you can , do intense and short cardio no long distance running and crap like that , find your heart rate at rest and calculate your target heart rate
    check this out
    http://www.thewalkingsite.com/thr.html

and for a routine this is the best thing you could do if you have the dedication to follow it
    http://www.aasgaardco.com/store/stor...on=show_detail

And don't be afraid of bulking that isn't going to happen unless you are a genetic freak or eat like monster

Originally Posted by xxxDAxBEASTxxxX View Post
    pics would help.. but adding muscle will make them look bigger.
    I totally took this thread over lol but okay:

pic#1 - clearly shows my stubborn middle area and those bulky arms, yuck

pic#2 - is reason why i am trying to lose, that backfat is really unattractive

pic#3 - more backfat yet at the same time, i like the shape of my butt and want to optimize it.

As the rockangel said - I had been getting a lot (maybe TOO much) different advice & now I am confused as to where to start from, although from what you guys have been saying - bulking should be primary.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    . you could be burning off muscles doing cardio ..
    please tell me how to avoid that. it seems watching your calorie intake to make sure you're "upping" is a lot more work than reducing!

You are getting confused because you are wanting to do too much at once.

First you say you want definition in your arms. Ok but you dont want to lose fat in your lower body. TWO things that are inconsistent.
    I'm naturally heavier on the bottom, so I was hoping it would kind of even out? I want smaller arms so I guess I have to take a smaller bottom as well. Great! (sarcasm)

Then you say you want to build more muscle in your butt however youo do not want to gain in your arms or abs. Again, two things that are inconsitent.
    I never said I don't want to gain muscle in my arm/abs. I want to lose fat from them.

You cant have it both ways.
    This is amazing news! (again, sarcasm)

If you want to build muscle, then you have to eat so that you can build it, which means that you are going to see *some* fat gains. doesnt have to be much but their will be a liitle,and you wont get to pick where it goes.

If you want to LOSE fat, then you are going to lose all over. you cant pick where it is lost and you cant build one part while you are losing on another.
    Why this would not work the opposite? Cut then bulk?

I'm naturally heavier on the bottom, so I was hoping it would kind of even out? I want smaller arms so I guess I have to take a smaller bottom as well. Great! (sarcasm)
    Nope sorry, it doesnt work like that. Most women are naturally heavier on the bottom. You have to BUILD the arms to match the bottom.

I never said I don't want to gain muscle in my arm/abs. I want to lose fat from them.

Ok, but to gain in the butt you are going to gain fat all over even in your arms sweetie. You are trying to force physics into something it cant do. You cant just gain pure muscle, you will gain some amount of fat and you will gain it all over. You cant choose where to put the fat.
    And you cant lose fat from your arms and gain musle in your legs. You just dont get to pick and choose. Its not an ala carte menu. You have to pick one goal that is more important to you.

This is amazing news! (again, sarcasm)

Why this would not work the opposite? Cut then bulk?
    You can cut then bulk but you wont have enough muscle to support the look and you are simply wasting time cutting when you could be building muscle.
    You can do a recomp, but it is even a slower process, and building first is always the smarter plan unless you are extremely overweight, which you are not.

You look like you have an even distribution of fat, which is a good thing. But honestly if your overall goal is to have a big butt then build the muscle first. If you want a toned look, then build the muscle first.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

You can cut then bulk but you wont have enough muscle to support the look and you are simply wasting time cutting when you could be building muscle.
    You can do a recomp, but it is even a slower process, and building first is always the smarter plan unless you are extremely overweight, which you are not.

You look like you have an even distribution of fat, which is a good thing. But honestly if your overall goal is to have a big butt then build the muscle first. If you want a toned look, then build the muscle first.
    Gotcha, thanks for taking time!

shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shesh87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=WillDeadliftForFood;10382119]If you're asking how to gain fat, this probably isn't the best site to be on. Not that the people here aren't knowledgable, but you're not going to get much respect seeing this is a "fitness" site.

I think I understand what the OP is saying. I have more of an hour glass shape but my butt has given me a lot of attention since puberty. I started a calorie deficit & cardio routine to drop access fat I gained during the holidays. Lost the weight & a little bit more (from 137lbs bf25% to 124.5lbs bf 21%) but my butt seems really small now, still round & perky (I can pass the pencil test) just not does not protrude as much as it once did. I do squats, lunges, deadlifts but I wasn't sure if a calorie surplus would do? I was confused about if a bigger nicer butt meant I needed to build muscles, since most of the time everyone seems to be mostly concerned with arm muscles & not butt/legs as much. Anyway, I think the suggestions on this forum has answered those questions for me & I'll start eating at a surplus.

BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50) BleachedPink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ssag05 View Post
    but another 1 of my issues is that i ony have 8 pound weights,...is that good enough?
    HELL NO! Go to Wal-Mart and buy yourself some larger weights! I just bought some 15lb and 20lb dumbbells within the past few weeks/months and let me tell you I am doing lots of glute and leg exercises at home and I have already grown my butt by almost half an inch in the past 6 weeks.

Just of a few of my favorite moves:
    SLDL's, RDL's
    Glute bridges with both the 20lb dumbbells on my hips
    I do goblet squats holding both the 20lb dumbbells in my hands against torso.
    I do 20 walking lunges holding the dumbbells at my sides.
    Glute kickbacks with a 15lb dumbbell tucked and balanced behind my knee.
    One Legged dead lifts, 15 per leg holding a 20lb dumbbell with both hands in front of me.
    And more!

To see my entire legs and glutes routine, go check out my thread in the journal section. I list all my workouts in there.
    Last edited by BleachedPink; 09-13-2013 at 10:31 AM.

olivianoelle18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

By muscular do u mean ripped? I recommend building muscle under a layer of fat. So if u already have some fat, just bulk up some muscle. Eat a lot, maybe even a little dirty since ur not asking for that ripped look

Do squats, bulgarian split squats, leg press, single leg glute bridges, and hip thrusts!

hi everyone ( im new to the site )

can anyone tell me how i can get a bigger butt and thighs fast, and what i need to do the get the results i want. i kno id probably have to gain muscle, but dont want my legs to look musclular, i want them to look thick. rite now my hip measurment is 36" and going for at least 40". im not expecting miracles but i DO NEED to see results fast,... if anyone could help id really really appreicate it. Thanks

Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sassyjamieson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Butt implants

LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50) LizzyBrazil will become famous soon enough. (+50)

can anyone tell me how i can get a bigger butt and thighs fast, and what i need to do the get the results i want. i kno id probably have to gain muscle, but dont want my legs to look musclular, i want them to look thick. rite now my hip measurment is 36" and going for at least 40". im not expecting miracles but i DO NEED to see results fast,... if anyone could help id really really appreicate it. Thanks
    butt and thigh = squat squat squat! deep and slow! also, do double contractions (not sure if that's the word in english) - it absolutely kills your legs

LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinzCapp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Along with (heavy) squats, deadlifts and lunges, make sure to include barbell hip thrusts into your program, as well as lateral exercises to work the gluteus medius.
    Lindsay Cappotelli TeamMuscleTech
    lindsaycappotelli.blogspot.com

Hey Noobs .. check out OP's date LOLOLOLOL