Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

gyno Surgery Experience

Gentlemen, I decided to write a review not about supps but about cosmetic surgery to rid of Gyno as I am in bandages writing this on my desk after surgery around 12 hours ago.

Here is some info: I’m 28 and had pre existing Gyno that got worst after antidepressants and flared after test (even with protection as I was prone and none experienced with these substances) even though I did fix it around my 20s it still showed (puffy nipples)

Anyway FEAR of Anesthesia that got me 2 failed attempts in the past (one taking me literally out the surgery room!) led me to do it with local anesthesia and NON tranquilizer! So I was witnessing even the details.

Doctor was Dc VOUKIDIS a Greek/American Expert which works in Greece and is totally amazing and has a gift of calming u down, in a country that has u skeptical about these procedures I can safely recommend him to anyone and would be happy to provide info if u PM me.

Process:

You can eat breakfast (yay!) and taken into the surgery room where u are given some clothes to wear (you not naked with your organs flapping in the wind incase u wondered!)

you Lie down and put a drip and other instruments (heart monitor pressure etc) and drugged (unless u are like me and ask for no tranq) in both situations u are awake unless u do total anesthesia which is a dif process but same operation.

They stick a needle in your boobs and put local anesthesia (which surprisingly hurts less than testosterone e)

U feel NOTHING after, just pulling, tugging and a sense of relief that gyno is getting rid of! They suck out fat (I kinda liked the feeling) and feel a lil pain (less than mosquito) when fat is taken out and close to muscle (seriously its painless).

They then cut out the mast and use some laser device (that sounds like a beep from the movies when u die may I add but the doc reassures you it’s NOT the heart monitor!)

They wrap u up, give u some medications and you’re on your way! You go home and eat and play Lord of the Rings all day (what I did) and chat!!!After 7 days u go back so they take off the wrapping (like a Christmas prezzie). and I dunno after! Swelling should go away 10-15 days

They said it will hurt the next day but so far it’s ok!

The relief of getting rid of these masses of embarrassment is second to none, I almost screamed DIE BEAST DIE MUAHHAHAHA while they tugged it out!

IM Extremely happy and recommend this to anyone

I had some kind of blue blood vessels which needed to be watched for (they show on skin) and where not harmed so I was a lil worried about that only

You’re not supposed to take ginseng, garlic supps or other stuff before but I did!!! I am alive though! Jus make sure u look into it; doc will tell u not to take aspirin for about a week.

Any questions please post or contact me
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Award winning music video producer, MC, lyricist
    http://www.mcpauld.com
    http://www.2real.org
    http://pauldtv.com

slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50) slothasor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hope you don't intend to do any more cycles, it would suck to have the gyno flare up again and hafta do it all over. anyways let us know how it turns out after swelling and recovery, iv heard of a lot of people needing 2nd surgeries (it always looks 10x better, but some people want perfection)

Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raging Hormones will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how depressing

southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernstunna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how many cycles have you done?

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    only thing missing is BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!
    take pics dummy!
    also....total cost?

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gyno ****ing sucks, only two ways to get rid of it me thinks.

Getting under 6% BF
    Surgery.

Anyone know any way to get OHIP to cover it? Cause **** it's a couple grand in Canada.
    Owe reps to donkingkong when he get's 50 posts, michaelthesaint, jordanmcdonald, patrickbateman1
    Owe negs to ImMad and -clickhere-

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by collector
    Gyno ****ing sucks, only two ways to get rid of it me thinks.

Getting under 6% BF
    Surgery.

I've seen pics of bodybuilders on stage 4-5% BF and they still had noticeable gyno

collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500) collector is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nitr0x2
    I've seen pics of bodybuilders on stage 4-5% BF and they still had noticeable gyno
    DAMN, then Surgery is the only way.

****. I heard for some people it goes away. But at what age?
    Owe reps to donkingkong when he get's 50 posts, michaelthesaint, jordanmcdonald, patrickbateman1
    Owe negs to ImMad and -clickhere-

angusclark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had it, fixed it with surgery, small scars under my nipples but are quickly fading, very happy with results
    Attached Images

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you tried any anti-estrogens before doing this?

Originally Posted by angusclark
    i had it, fixed it with surgery, small scars under my nipples but are quickly fading, very happy with results
    do you have any before photos? thanks

bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bad4ego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    take pics dummy!
    also....total cost?

Sure! but before and after pics require me to take the after pics without being rappped up as a mummy!!! dummy!!!! heheheheh :P
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Originally Posted by Ageispolis
    Have you tried any anti-estrogens before doing this?

Sure! Many and at great amounts
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Originally Posted by southernstunna
    how many cycles have you done?

Just 1

and slothasor I asked for ALL the MAST to be removed as I may attend to do more cycles or atleast not worry about getting it back if you remove ALL of it then to my understanding it can not return as there is nothing for it to flare! doctor understood this and removed it all and left none (not even for sensation as they usually do) just some fat as this is basically necassary
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Originally Posted by slothasor
    i hope you don't intend to do any more cycles, it would suck to have the gyno flare up again and hafta do it all over. anyways let us know how it turns out after swelling and recovery, iv heard of a lot of people needing 2nd surgeries (it always looks 10x better, but some people want perfection)

ps. after my first experience i dont have a prob doing it again! (jus damn expensive, but need be then i will. i would prob get a discount anyway lol
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50) Antidote will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did insurance cover it?

Originally Posted by slothasor

ps. after my first experience i dont have a prob doing it again! (jus damn expensive, but need be then i will. i would prob get a discount anyway lol
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Originally Posted by Antidote
    Did insurance cover it?

Nope - but im in greece so it differs from country to country and insurance companies i would suspect
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100) Pesmergra is not very well liked. (-100)
    take pics dummy!
    also....total cost?
    qft

Originally Posted by Pesmergra
    qft

I cant take after pics yet as Im still in bandages! and will be for a while

cost was 3500euro but would normally ru you 4500 with that doctor (5* hospital etc)

normal cost in greece is around 300 - 3500 euro
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Originally Posted by bad4ego
    I cant take after pics yet as Im still in bandages! and will be for a while

cost was 3500euro but would normally ru you 4500 with that doctor (5* hospital etc)

normal cost in greece is around 300 - 3500 euro
    do you have a before photo?

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    how much did your bench go up after the surgery?
    HONEY!

Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    how much did your bench go up after the surgery?
    he's still in bandages. so i'm sure he's still recovering...he probably wont bench for a month or so.

Excactly jinglealltheway, a month or so since my surgery was yesterday!

as for before pics, i ca find some although not in there worst condition of late, i just didnt want anything to remind me
    Fear No EGO!
    *Shut up and squat*

Excactly jinglealltheway, a month or so since my surgery was yesterday!

as for before pics, i ca find some although not in there worst condition of late, i just didnt want anything to remind me
    heh, i understand. I would just want to throw all pics of me with gyno away and move on with my new normal looking chest, but I think it would be a good idea to post the before and after photos to inspire others to do something about their gyno.

I'm still very confused about gyno, i can't tell whether i have it or not. some days i feel like I just have a well developed chest, others I feel like it might be bitch tits. im confused

a before & after photo would be helpful to a lot of people

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just 1

and slothasor I asked for ALL the MAST to be removed as I may attend to do more cycles or atleast not worry about getting it back if you remove ALL of it then to my understanding it can not return as there is nothing for it to flare! doctor understood this and removed it all and left none (not even for sensation as they usually do) just some fat as this is basically necassary
    They usually leave some 'for sensation'? WTF?

yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyohomieg5432 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

im hopefully getting it tone in a couple weeks

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm still very confused about gyno, i can't tell whether i have it or not. some days i feel like I just have a well developed chest, others I feel like it might be bitch tits. im confused
    I thought gyno was just puffy nipples. At 165 with what is I'm assuming is a normal low bf%(visible abs), I have droopy looking pecs because I have no upper chest. It maybe just an area of your pecs that are more developed than the rest ,like mine are. I know I don't have gyno. My nipples are thin and flatter than an open pepsi that has been in the fridge.

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think as soon as your nipples "stick out" its gyno, may it be mild or proeminent. Am I right?
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220