Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)

Pictures of the "experts"?

Do any of the "regs" and "experts" or "mods" from this forum have pictures online? I checked the Pictures section but didnt see any names I recognized.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If they were good looking enough to post pics they woudln't be here!

This is rather OT! by the way
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Personally, not to say I am an expert or anything like that, even when I do look good like I'm nice and lean I never feel that I look good enough to post pics, I think it is just part of the bodybuilding mentality, body dysmorphia I believe they call it, where no matter how lean or large you always feel inadequate. I always say I will post pics when I get to X bodyfat or X weight but when I am there I still am embarassed of my body. I really want to too, to get you guys opininons on what needs work etc.. but I'm self concious. I think the guys who do post pics are braver than I. Anyway that's my reason and probably the same reason as the rest of the guys who don't post pics.

drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drew_bledsoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i agree w/ u manteca. my wife thinks i look great and so does the folks at the gym but i think im fat and that im not big enuff and etc.