Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    food

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bdp
    Muscle and Fitness magazine.
    When I was your age I would buy these types of periodicals and learn from the printed word and be motivated by the photographs to train and eat. Today I enjoy the benefits of all the attention whenever I'm out in public, and often I think back to the time I started as a kid with plastic weights filled with concrete. There was not 1 single supp. available at the time other than food. Eat until you are on the verge of puck then have dessert. Train like a boxer lift like a monster. Don't drink and drive and you will always be a man among boys.
    LMFAO at the drunk driving comment, **** is true and hilarious

buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buc77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rippednshredded
    supplements can't physiologically add muscle, only calories can
    ^^^^^

Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gilberto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "unfortunatly he, as you are, is 16 years old. supplements are not designed or researched for teenagers that are still growing and developing. there for most ppl will not suggest SUPPLEMENTS for teenagers. so knock down the attitude a bit there when ppl are telling the 16 year old to stay away from supps and get real food."

Thanks for saying that punksurfer
    "ain't nothing to it, but to do it"

bdp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gilberto
    "unfortunatly he, as you are, is 16 years old. supplements are not designed or researched for teenagers that are still growing and developing. there for most ppl will not suggest SUPPLEMENTS for teenagers. so knock down the attitude a bit there when ppl are telling the 16 year old to stay away from supps and get real food."

Thanks for saying that punksurfer
    good post

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Destroya
    Well what would it be?
    Heavy Squats, Benches, and deadlifts.

joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500) joe dax is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Destroya
    Whoa guys slow down. I wasn't asking what the best supplement I should take is. I just wanted to know what SUPPLEMENTS you guys have had the best luck with and what in your honest opinion was the most powerful.
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?
    ** no butt kissing here, i'm staying in the red!!