latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Australlian Pro, Upset?

Can't believe no ones brought this up in the forums for months, talk about upset? Ronnie Rockel first.... jeez louiz..

anybody got thoughts on this?
    Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Polotics mate.

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well i was extremely dissapointed.. I really wanted to see Lee win in his home country but then again ronny rockel looked great man he did bring a great package.. I was there and i gotta tell you Ronny did beat lee fair and square.. Politics??? Lee is from Australia you idiot.

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vinex
    Well i was extremely dissapointed.. I really wanted to see Lee win in his home country but then again ronny rockel looked great man he did bring a great package.. I was there and i gotta tell you Ronny did beat lee fair and square.. Politics??? Lee is from Australia you idiot.
    show people some friggin respect, he means politics in the sport, not the country, IDIOT

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wide lats
    Polotics mate.

I really dont know what you mean by that... Lee won the year before, but this time he was much softer.

Watch out for Rockel though.. he's a potential O competitor IMO.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

hes got a very similar physique to Johnnie Jackson, doesn't have the mass or the shreds to be top 10, if he chooses to compete and nails it dead on, he'll end up 10-15 imo.

wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    I really dont know what you mean by that... Lee won the year before, but this time he was much softer.

You dont know what polotics in BBing is all about? You must think shows are honestly won and fairs fair then? Lee beats Rockel every time in my books.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You dont know what polotics in BBing is all about? You must think shows are honestly won and fairs fair then? Lee beats Rockel every time in my books.

Can you tell me specifically where the politics was acted... I know what politics is... but just saying the word itself is meaningless... it wasnt a country bias or judges since he won the year before... and Rockel isn't that well known so no bias there?

Politics is all over the place in BBing, but i thought the Aus grand prix was one of the few examples with less influence.
    - Bruce Lee

- Big Red

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by latrell
    show people some friggin respect, he means politics in the sport, not the country, IDIOT
    Politics in the sport is where they are from. Everyone always gets the hometown advantage, now if thats not politics i dont know what is.
    Oh and cause the ifbb judges always favour ronny (Second Last at Olympia) over everyone else so much. Yeah so much politics going his way. He didnt beat Lee at all..
    What makes people IDIOTS is that they refuse to believe the truth and blame everything in the IFBB on politics and GH. Eg ; Oh Jay didnt win in 2005 cause of politics bla bla bla.. Its always the Same thing.
    Last edited by Vinex; 06-13-2006 at 03:45 AM.

Politics in the sport is where they are from. Everyone always gets the hometown advantage, now if thats not politics i dont know what is.
    Oh and cause the ifbb judges always favour ronny (Second Last at Olympia) over everyone else so much. Yeah so much politics going his way. He didnt beat Lee at all..
    What makes people IDIOTS is that they refuse to believe the truth and blame everything in the IFBB on politics and GH. Eg ; Oh Jay didnt win in 2005 cause of politics bla bla bla.. Its always the Same thing.
    Yeah uhmm so Politics involved when a kid from Austria won 7 Olympias?? I don't think his hometown was the U.S, how bout a kid with dyed blonde hair from England, ending up winning 6 in a row, again home town involved... Not many bbers are from Vegas, so politics in your sense isn't involved there. When people say politics there not talking about government lol, there talking about all the characteristics outside the sport, and how that particular person can represent the sport, things like that... Not wehre they are from lol.

Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100) Milhouse is not very well liked. (-100)

No. Rockel won't do **** at the O. Richard Jones is being talked up big time, and Ronnie Coleman said a few months back that he feels Vic Martinez will be the next Mr Olympia. If it comes from Ronnie, I think it's a fair chance, given his obvious ties.
    Predatawr is an 18 year old gay giggolo, serving the bums on the street that can't afford an AIDs infested, 65 year old former ****phile with crabs. barbie k shags the homeless guys dogs.

Originally Posted by latrell
    Yeah uhmm so Politics involved when a kid from Austria won 7 Olympias?? I don't think his hometown was the U.S, how bout a kid with dyed blonde hair from England, ending up winning 6 in a row, again home town involved... Not many bbers are from Vegas, so politics in your sense isn't involved there. When people say politics there not talking about government lol, there talking about all the characteristics outside the sport, and how that particular person can represent the sport, things like that... Not wehre they are from lol.
    WTF?! I wasn't talking about government! You must be absolutly kidding yourself if you really think that no one has the hometown advantage, and no, I'm not talking about the olympia here, I mean the smaller shows. The politics in the Olympia is as simple as once you have it you can't lose it. Politics in Samller shows is that the better known athletes get favoured, as well as the hometown heroes. I must be crazy, but Lee Priest is a lot better known than Ronny Rockel.

Can you tell me specifically where the politics was acted... I know what politics is... but just saying the word itself is meaningless... it wasnt a country bias or judges since he won the year before... and Rockel isn't that well known so no bias there?

Politics is all over the place in BBing, but i thought the Aus grand prix was one of the few examples with less influence.
    Grand Prix are no exception. I got no idea not seeing the show for myself, all i saw was a guy saying what a upset it was and i said waht is 99% of the time the cause - polotics within the sport. You dont think Arnold won his last Olympia without some inside fixing going on do you?

Call me what you like i'm no idiot.

I got no idea not seeing the show for myself,
    Bingo

Yeah its politics Lee came in soft. Just because there are politics elsewhere doesnt mean you can apply it to every event.
    - Bruce Lee

- Big Red

Location: Laughing it up in the squat cage until closing time while you stare at me with hate.
    Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500) Zane >>>> God is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Milhouse
    No. Rockel won't do **** at the O. Richard Jones is being talked up big time
    Is that right? Richard jones is being talked up?....Haven't heard about him in a while. Hope he got his legs up to match his upper body.

ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Polotics mate.

rockel had the conditioning lee didn't simple as that
    http://www.treasuretrooper.com/158449

Stats:
    18 years old
    5'10
    177lbs
    9% body fat, done with skin fold calipers

bench 285lbs
    squat 325lbs, ass to ground
    deadlift 445lbs

Yes You did, you were talking about politics in the sense of home court advantage, numbnuts.

Eat, Drink and be Merry.. jayvee's Avatar
    jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i really dont understand your cry of polotics here. first, the show was in australia. lee is aussie - he didnt win. rockell is german - he did. lee came in softer, rockell was as hard as nails. you say lee beats rockell every time in your books? why, because you know him more? because that could be called politics or bias in itself. i like lee alot. but he does have weaknesses. and if you have a look at ronnie rockells physique, forgetting who is more well known etc, you will see a guy who has a brilliant physique, extremely complete, great conditioning, and was totally overlooked in last years O. and yes, someone very capable in top shape to beat a less than perfect lee. if the mr O was to be judged fairly (which i know is a big ask), a top shape rockell should be battling out for a higher top 10 position against the likes of melvin, darrem, dennis james, johnnie jackson etc. in fact, id stand him next to dexter to have a comparison, but know this will never happen. now thats politics. as it stands, because he isnt well known, hell probably finish outside the top ten. but if you cant see that he has an exceptional physique, and his aussie pro win was fully deserved and had nothing to do with politics, then you are blind.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Obviously lees a favourite of yours so your gonna be baised towards him, funny how these days NO-ONE no matter what they look like compared to the rest fo the competitors on stage, if they arent a fan favourite.....politics

TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rockell deserved the win.
    Attached Images

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    politics,branch deserved the win.
    but now the ifbb has some new stars like rockel and heath.

only me and terminator know what polotics is - come on guys catch up and ask if you dont understand, put a thread up.

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by the terminator
    politics,branch deserved the win.
    but now the ifbb has some new stars like rockel and heath.

Seen as rockel has been around for longer than branchedd and placed below him at the olympia....how do you figure hes a new star!?!

Branch didnt deserve the win because his conditioning wasnt as dry as it normally is, he wasnt looking his best and rockel was drier....

OK maybe he should have beat Lee, some pics would have been good here as i am not psychic.

OMFG THERE WERE NO POLITICS INVOLVED In RONNY WINNING. I was there and Rockel Presented a fantastic physique and left LEE stunned. Lee had politics on his side because imo he didn't even deserve second, and vince didn't deserve 3rd.
    Here is a report on the day.

When Ronnie Rockel came out it was obvious that he was going to be hard to beat. He had put on another 4 kilo's to his physqiue, and truly deserved his victory displaying perfect symmetry,balance and no weak points.

Lee came in a tad soft and ronnies conditioning and legs overpowewred lee's.

IMO mustafa mohammad should have placed third he came in huge and cut and displayed little weakness.

Branch was having trouble holding his conditioning and was 5 kilo's lighter than the san fran. Nuff said.

Vince i thought should have been either a 1st or close second as he came in not an old vince, but the vince of old. Fantastic terminator routine.

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)

Nah, because the Olympia judges have their heads up their ass and don't even look at the unknown competitors they just chuck them at the back and give the good scores to the guys with the popular names. Otherwise Rockell would have got top 10 easily if the judging was fair.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.