The Scottish Barbarian Malic1036's Avatar
    Malic1036 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malic1036 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Millennium Sport Tech. Shred XS Tester Log

Hey what's up everyone. This is my first log on BB.com and I hope it is informative and can help you make a decision on a fat burning supplement. I have tried several fat burners/thermogenics in the past with poor results. After replying to Millennium Sport Technologies' post for Shred XS Testers, I recieved my supplements on Saturday and have faith this is a good product if MST would send this out and have people publicly rate it. And if it isn't you'll be the first to know(believe me). So let's get it on!!! here are my stats and reason for trying MST Shred XS....

Height 71''
    Weight 255
    Arms 20"
    Waist 37"
    Chest 50 1/8"
    Thigh 27 1/2" (yeah legs need some work)
    Neck 18 3/4''
    BF% 16 (using the U.S. Navy Circumference Methood)
    Lean Body Mass 214 (using the above prescribed methood)

Since getting out of the U.S. Army in April of this year I have been in a extreme bulking phase, which I couldn't do while enlisted for obvious reasons, and have gained almost 40lbs of mass. It feels good to have some weight on my frame again, but now I am ready to peel back the added body fat and reveal my new hard earned muscle. I have a strict diet already formulated that I will slowly work into using a base, I like to slowly work into a diet/shred phase as not to shock my body, causing it to hold on to the weight like my 75lb Coonhound does a steak bone.

I plan to devulge my full diet plan next week after I start it (proberly this weekend I will post it), and this week I will use to assess my tolerance to Shred XS and get the optimal dosing down, also to sort of prime my system for the comming weeks of strict dieting. Here is the shedule I have been following and will continue throughout the week untill I change my diet and routine starting monday next week (6/19). I have added small increments of cardio to start adjusting to the change, but this is the weight training split I have been following and will follow untill next week...plus cardio of course..

Monday-Chest, quads, back, calves
    Tuesday-off
    Wendsday-Shoulders, traps, hams, calves
    Thursday-off
    Friday-Tris, bis, forearms, calves
    Sat & Sun-off

I will start by adding 25min of cardio at 6am (today 6/12) Daily
    10 min of cardio post workout 8pm (today 6/12) Every other day.

I took my first dose of Shred XS this morning (2caps 6am). I will report everything I noticed throughout the day this evening. As of right now I plan to update this post daily. Well there it is and I'll keep you all updated and if there is anything you would like to know or stats you would like to see or comments (neg or pos) let me know so I can make this as informative as I possibly can. Oh by the way my daily posts will never be this long, just wanted to give you all the indepth background info. Thanks for reading and i'll see you this evening.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool...or a coward....he who cannot take care of himself without that law is both...for a wounded man shall say to his assailaint..."if I live I will kill you...if I die your are forgiven" such is the rule of honor...(Randy Blythe Lamb of God)

ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripped_holla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck! I'm also a tester for Shred and will be starting it very soon. What sort of dosage are you planning?

Quitting is not a option fire911's Avatar
    fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fire911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck with your first log.

Malic1036 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malic1036 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shred XS Update Day #1

Well the first day went off pretty well....more energy than I have ever had from a supplement like this before...I didn't need to fire down any cups of coffee today so energy was well, so here is what i thought overall:

Energy Levels: Very high, I finished my workout/cardio and I usually come home and have some coffee to restore my energy and I didn't need it tonight.

Type of Energy: It was about 1999 the last time I used an Ephedra product (knowingly) and from what I remember from the energy buzz I got from Ephedra, it was very similar to the energy from Shred XS.
    Side note: I usually have to sit on the bench at the gym and either phsyc my self up or wait for my coffee to kick in, and tonight when i was getting pumped, I actually got over pumped (due to the high energy present) and had to take a break for a minute.

Increased Sense of Well Being: I felt the same.

Appetite Suppression: I didn't notice any change in my appetite.

Thermogenic Effect: about 15 min after taking my first dose this morning (2 caps) I felt a warm sensation through out my body that lasted for about 20 min. When I took the second dose 30 min before working out this evening I didn't notice any warm feeling untill after I got home. 3 hours after taking it, the warm feeling is still present.

Crashing: No peaks or valleys in energy...pretty consistant

Effect Comparison: The last fat burner/energy supp I tried was Hydroxycut Hardcore and so far I like Shred XS better. Hdxy HC made me feel like I had no attention span...like I had ADD or something.

Side Effects: N/A

Total Weight Loss: N/A this is my first day

Total BF% Loss: N/A

Overall I thought it was a good first day. I dosed 2 caps in the morning before cardio, and 2 caps about 30 min before my weight workout. We'll see how that works for now and how I sleep tonight before making any changes.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool...or a coward....he who cannot take care of himself without that law is both...for a wounded man shall say to his assailaint..."if I live I will kill you...if I die your are forgiven" such is the rule of honor...(Randy Blythe Lamb of God)

I previously forgot to mention the other supps I will be taking througout the duration of this cycle of Shred XS. So just in case anyone was wondering...it'll save you the time to type the question out so here you go:

Animal Pak 1 per day 30min after breakfest
    Animal Nitro 2 paks per day pre and post work out with grape juice (which will be elimated when i elimate most of my simple sugar intake) and take with just water.
    Pro Lab Lean Mass Matrix Complex Meal Replacement Shake 1 pack post workout
    Ergopharm Igf-1 Protein the blueberry and raspberry lemonade flavors will knock your socks off! 2-4 times through out the day...
    Milk Thistle 800mg a day in the morning

Shred XS Update Day #2

Day 2 still going well, I forgot to take my afternoon dose and by the time I realized I forgot it it was too late to take. Nevertheless, my energy stayed consistant througout the day, which surprised me having taken dose #1 at 6am...No crashes or nervousness...the only wierd thing that happened was this evening I experienced a "rage" like I have experienced on PH's and I got extremely pissed because I didn't have 41 cents??? Weird... caused by the supplement? who knows only time will tell...but i'll keep you all updated as this journey unfolds...

Energy Levels-good, lasted all day no crash

Type of Energy-Maybe Ephedra, but definatly not caffeine.

Increased sense of well being-Mood ok.

Appetite Supression-I did infact notice not being as hungry today around meal times.

Thermogenic Effect-No warm feeling today

Side Effects-possible aggression/rage???

Total weight loss-N/A I will weigh my self Friday.

Total body fat % loss-N/A

Until tommarow....

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great log so far.

What's the US Navy Circumference Method? I remember reading about one US Navy BMI or BF% test that sounded really, really dumb...
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

Thumbs up Shred XS Update Day #3

Nothing out of the usual to report today...same as the last 3 days...I think I won't begin to notice any significant difference in anything untill next week after this thing gets going full blast....I will post my new diet/workout/cardio plan this weekend...Other than that...so far a great energy/endurance supplement...I will weigh myself on friday to get a new accurate assessment for next week, and also to see if I lost any weight/BF% before going head on into my planned diet...If I actually did loose some weight/BF during the week I plan to refigure my cardio plan/diet, because if on 35min of cardio a day and a semi clean diet I lost a significant percentage...i'll end up loosing more muscle than fat I woud hypothisize...so i'll proberly keep cardio the same but maybe bump up some cals on the new diet 150/200 cals up...if needed.

MAMMUT: The U.S. Navy Circumference Methood, or "Tape Test" as we called it, takes your weight (lowest of three taken at the same time, after resetting the scale before each new weight attempt), your neck measurement (lowest of three), and waist (lowest of three) and plugs it into some crazy mathmatical formula I will never understand, nor try to understand, and formulates your BF%. It is the standard test for all enlisted personel in the U.S. Armed Forces. It is not as accurate as calipers or water boyancy, but is fairly close (within 2%). Hope that answered your question...if not i'll be happy to go further into depth...

Energy Levels-High/good

Type of Energy-Ephedra

Increased Sense of Well Being-In good spirits today, for someone about to diet anyway!

Thermogenic Effect-I started feeling warm after my second dose this evening, and I still feel warm as I type this.

Crashing-None

Side Effects-None...no agression today...that was weird yesterday..

Total Weight Loss-N/A

Total BF% Loss-N/A

Untill tommarow...

Side note: I forgot to mention, and this in no way pertains to this log at all, but in case you where intrested...Enclosed in my package of Shred XS was a bunch of samples of Citruvol and Kreaceps...today is the second day I used all three supplements and today while training quads/hams I warmed up with 40/30/25 reps of leg extentions, then 25/20 reps of leg curls, then went on to lunges...During my second set of lunges I had to stop because my legs where so filled with blood my boxers became so tight around my quads that i had to stop training and take my boxers off!!! F@cking Crazy!!! It's been months since I had a pump like that....anyway..Untill tommarow..

Shred XS Update Day 4

Good stuff, day 4 today, I had to do some traveling for work today, energy levels high, I did infact, I guess you can say totaly crash today, but it was an extremely long day, my energy was maintained untill about 4pm when it felt like I fell outta the energy tree and was having some trouble staying awake on the drive home. I guess 10 hours of energy isn't too bad though.. At 6pm when I returned home and took my second dose of the day my energy was restored in what felt like minutes, I ate dinner and walked 3 miles with my ferocious 75lb dog, which is always a workout. New weight/BF% tommarow to assess and configure diet/workout/cardio plan for the next few weeks..Untill tommarow...

Energy Levels-Good

Energy Type-Ephedra?

Appetite Suppression-I was starving today...but I think the traveling and work stress played a part in my appetite..

Thermogenic Effect-I was pleasently warm all day

Crashing-Yes today crashed...felt extremely fatigued suddenly (see above)

Side Effects-I was very thirsty today

Total Weight Loss-N/A

Total BF% Loss-N/A

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Great log so far, keep it up. Starting mine next week sometime.
    Good luck!
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Shred XS Update Day 5+6

Well just wrapped up my first work week on Shred XS and overall I would have to say it is a great product for energy...I didn't have one cup of coffee all week...Just pop 2 caps and head to do cardio and when I get home from work, 2 caps, pre workout meal, into the gym, and great energy..I took my measurements again, and weight, everything is the same as on monday...except I lost 1 1/2 lbs...proberly just water..but i'll document it..

So here is my new diet/weight/cardio plan for the upcomming weeks...

Meal 1-
    1 cup oatmeal
    1 1/2 cups Egg Beaters
    16oz fat free milk

Meal 2-
    4 slices whole wheat bread (whole wheat flour not enriched wheat flour)
    1 can of chicken or tuna
    2 Tbs Fat Free Miracle Whip

Meal 3-
    8oz flank steak or chicken or fish (fat trimmed off)
    2 cups whole grain rice
    2 cups broccoli

Meal 4-
    (preworkout)
    1 packet Prolab Lean Mass Matrix MRP
    2 Slices white bread
    2tbs each Natural Strawberry Preserves (no sugar added) and natural
    peanutbutter (no sugar added)

Meal 5-
    (postworkout)
    2 scoops whey protien powder
    2 cups white rice

Meal 6-
    (approx 1 hour later)
    Lean groud beef, steak, fish, or chicken grilled
    2 cups broccoli
    2 cups of another vegetable if still hungry

When doing this diet before I had greater success cutting all non fiberous carbs out of my last meal of the day...

So there it is...and I know what you are asking yourself...Where is the protein? Well, I didn't list it but during the day I will consume 2-3 protein shakes that will add, at minimum, an additonal 120 grams of protien...so there you go...In addition, I drink approx 30oz or so of water at each meal...

Workout/Cardio

Monday-Back/Calves
    Tuesday-Biceps/Forearms
    Wednesday-Quads/Hams/Calves
    Thursday-Chest
    Friday-Shoulders/Triceps/Calves

Cardio will be done every day 45min at 6am and 45 min post workout...Including Sat+Sun

Energy Levels-high/good

Type of Energy-Ephedra?

Increased Sense of Well Being-Mood elevated a bit today

Thermogenic Effect-Feel a slight warmth through out the day

Crashing-No

Side Effects-That agression thing happened again...I went to get my gym
    clothes outta the dryer and they were still damp and I flipped out..
    Weird...

Total Weight Loss-1 1/2 lbs

Total BF% Loss-None

Untill tommarow...

Shred XS Update Day 7

Well here we go...I posted my diet/cardio/weight plan on saturday and tommaorw begins the pain, isolation...the diet...I ate a bowl of ramen noodles and a glass of whole milk tonight i don't think Andre "The Giant" could have finished to ring in the week...i'll post all changes on Friday...and my usual posts during the week...untill then..

Energy Levels-high/good

Type of Energy-Ephedra?

Increased Sense of Well Being-Mood elevated

Crashing-No

Side Effects-None

Total BF% Loss-None

Shred XS Update Day 7, 8, 9

Sorry for not updating the last 3 days, I have been juggling work, diet, workout, cardio, and school....so I've been balls to the walls the last few days...but anyway feel good....and we'll check the results at the end of the week....In addition, MST only sent a one month supply to the testers, but i was thinking that if this goes well i would do another 2 months of this program using Shred XS at my own expense....so we'll get a true 12 week diet program....we'll see how one month goes....untill tommarow...

Energy Levels-high/good

Type of Energy-Ephedra?

Crashing-No

Side Effects-None

Total BF% Loss-None

Shred XS Update Day 10

Well so far so good...updates tommarow (friday) Energy/endurance good..

Energy Levels-high/good

Type of Energy-Ephedra?

Crashing-No

Side Effects-None

Total BF% Loss-None

Thumbs up Shred XS Update Day 11

Well the resutls are in...Overall so far I have to say I am really enjoying this product compared to the other thermogenic/fat burning products I have taken in the past...so here are the results:

Height 71''
    Weight 250 (5lb loss)
    Arms 20"
    Waist 36 1/4" (3/4" loss)
    Chest 50 (1/8" loss)
    Thigh 27 1/2"
    Neck 18 3/4''
    BF% 15 (1% loss) (using the U.S. Navy Circumference Methood)

Energy Levels:Good/High.

Type of Energy: Steady Ephedra feeling

Increased Sense of Well Being: Good/Motivated.

Appetite Suppression:Not much to be noticed here.

Thermogenic Effect: I feel warm and seem to break a sweat pretty quickly.

Crashing: Consistant energy levels

Effect Comparison: The last fat burner/energy supp I tried was Hydroxycut Hardcore and so far I like Shred XS better. Hdxy HC made me feel like I had no attention span...like I had ADD or something.

Side Effects: The only effects to report is the weight loss and aggression.

Total Weight Loss: 5lbs

Total BF% Loss: 1%

I hope so far everyone is finding this log informative..if anyone has any questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer them...

Untill tommarow...

Millennium Sport Rep Millennium 1's Avatar
    Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It looks like things are going quite well. 5 pounds in 11 days and zero muscle loss! We are finding a great muscle sparing effect with this product with almost all testers. Great Job!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Rep.

support[at]millenniumsport.net

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ms/ms.htm

Shred XS Update Day 12

Wow it's saturday...feeling the pain of dieting down...other than that stuff is going good....untill tommarow

Shred XS Update Day 13

Just back from cardio...I powered through it this morning...did an extra 10 min...I really feel like I am beginning to loose some weight....Next measurements on friday...untill tommarow...

Energy Levels:high did extra 10 min of cardio this morning...

Appetite Suppression:I am noticing some in the morning.

Shred XS Update Day 14

2 weeks in...1 week down on strict dieting...the first week is always the hardest...and the last day I am almost sorry to be giving up the diet I have been acustomed too....untill tommarow...

Shred XS Update Days 15-18

It's Friday...the day of truth....I won't keep you waiting any longer...here's the results...

Height 71''
    Weight 246 1/2 (3 1/2lb loss) (8 1/2 lb loss total)
    Arms 19 15/16" (small small loss here 1/16 of an inch?)
    Waist 35" (1 1/4 inch loss)(2" loss total)
    Chest 50 (N/A)(1/8" loss total)
    Thigh 27 1/4" (1/4" loss) (1/4" loss total)
    Neck 18 1/2" (1/4" loss)(1/4" loss total)
    BF% 13% (2% loss)(3% loss total) (using the U.S. Navy Circumference Methood)

well the Shred XS seems to be working nicely...3% Body fat loss and 8 1/2lbs loss in 2 weeks...untill tommarow..

Total Weight Loss: 8 1/2 lbs

Total BF% Loss: 3%

Shred XS Update Day 19

Saturday morning cardio went well....considering I went to "the unholy alliance tour" last night and saw the one and only SLAYER!!!!! the place was crazy....proberly didn't need cardio this morning from running around in the complete insanity...but did it anyway...awesome...untill tommarow...

Appetite Suppression:some days i notice some effect in the morning.

Total Weight Loss: 8 1/2 lbs

Total BF% Loss: 3%

Shred XS Update Day 20-26

Sorry for not keeping up with this log on a daily basis, but not much changes throughout the week except on Fridays when I check my results. I really didn't feel the need to post everything I eat or my exact workouts daily because they really don't change from what I posted a few weeks back. It may affect the number of people following this log but when I read a log I like to get to the point. So hopefully when someone searches this log for advice they will find what they are looking for eaisly.

But with that said, I think Shred XS is an outstanding product so far. My energy is though the roof and I don't feel like I can't concentrate or I have ants in my pants or anything to that effect like I experienced on Hydroxycut Hardcore. So far the results have been good and I am loosing the weight I set out to loose. So here are this weeks results!!

Height 71''
    Weight 244 (2 1/2lb loss) (10 1/2 lb loss total)
    Arms 19 15/16" (small small loss here 1/16 of an inch?)
    Waist 34" (1 inch loss)(3" loss total)
    Chest 50 (N/A)(1/8" loss total)
    Thigh 27 1/4" (1/4" loss) (1/4" loss total)
    Neck 18 1/2" (1/4" loss)(1/4" loss total)
    BF% 10% (3% loss)(6% loss total) (using the U.S. Navy Circumference Methood)

Well I lost 2 1/2 pounds this week, and lost 3% body fat, and 1 inch off my waist..Not bad...I am getting cut down, so far lost 6% body fat. I had contemplated doing a full 3 months of Shred XS but if the loss continues at this rate I will proberly only do another 3 weeks. I am very satisfied. Thank you Millennium Sports Technologies for letting me test this outstanding product.

Appetite Suppression:some days i notice some effect in the morning.

Total Weight Loss: 10 1/2 lbs

Total BF% Loss: 6%

Untill next time...

Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Millennium 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the progress. Your numbers are looking solid. Great Work!

160SOAR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good log so far...keep it up

Log Discontinued

Unfortuatly due to health reasons I have had to discontinue my log and the taking of Shred XS. I know that there is a certain amount of risk that runs with taking any dietary supplement or even prescription medication, but due to severe hypertension, that seemed more than likely to be caused by this product, I was advised and took the advise of a doctor in the discontinuance of this product. If you view my log you will see that Shred XS yielded great results for me, and I am dissapointed that I have to discontinue it. If you take this product it will give you energy, fat loss, thermogenisis, just make sure to monitor you blood pressure, a simple measure that if I had taken it may have prevented a trip to the doctor. After reading other Shred XS logs mine, seems like an isolated incident but I wanted to do a final report on the product, and why I discontinued it. Thank you Millennium Sports Technologies for allowing me to be a tester.

Originally Posted by Malic1036
    Unfortuatly due to health reasons I have had to discontinue my log and the taking of Shred XS. I know that there is a certain amount of risk that runs with taking any dietary supplement or even prescription medication, but due to severe hypertension, that seemed more than likely to be caused by this product, I was advised and took the advise of a doctor in the discontinuance of this product. If you view my log you will see that Shred XS yielded great results for me, and I am dissapointed that I have to discontinue it. If you take this product it will give you energy, fat loss, thermogenisis, just make sure to monitor you blood pressure, a simple measure that if I had taken it may have prevented a trip to the doctor. After reading other Shred XS logs mine, seems like an isolated incident but I wanted to do a final report on the product, and why I discontinued it. Thank you Millennium Sports Technologies for allowing me to be a tester.
    Sorry to hear that you had to discontinue the product. I highly doubt that it was caused by the Shred-XS but when stimulants are involved BP can in some cases be an issue. In all of our trials there wasn't any significant increase in blood pressure in any of our testers and we haven't had any reported cases since the release of the product. I myself have prehypertension that I control via diet and exercise and Shred-XS seems to have no effect on my BP. There are always other contributing factors to accute hypertension such as stress, fatique, diet, dehydration, excessive heat and other stimulant use that may be at issue.

Sounds like you were making some good progress on the product.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will make a note of it as we always strive for safety in our line. Thanks again for taking time to run a log for us. It's very much appreciated. Stay tuned as we have three more products coming out soon (non stimulant) that we could use testers on.

Sincerely,

-Matt