mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Natty PB vs. Regular

I've comapred the two, Natural PB vs Jif and the only difference that i can see is that JIF has Trans Fat. Other than that, they are completely the same. Now if I am an ecto, will trans fat hurt me in any way? Or can I just continue eating JIF?

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jif has more than extra trans fat in it. It has sugar. IMO its not that bad compared to natty. I eat Jif, because it tastes better to me. But it won't kill you to eat it.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You've obviously only compared the nutritional labels and not the ingredient list. Regular pb has partially hydrogenated oils AND sugar. Sooooo, as you can see they are far from being completely the same.

Spend the extra fifty cents a jar and get all-natural.

Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Struct09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The trans fat content is so low that you really don't have to worry. I've found natural peanut butter to taste better, and it technically is "healthier" and less processed, so I tend to stick to natural myself.

mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

but natural tastes nasty

I don't like the taste of natural. I am an ecto so I am not concered with all of hte fats. I just want to know will I get the same benefits out of Jif? I need lots of pb in my diet and will Jif be sufficient?

RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50) RADIRON will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are eating a food that is virtually all fat so why not make sure the fats are as healthy as possible (not to mention the SUGARS). When you're a bber, you check your taste buds at the door. Food is a fuel, not a pleasure. Eat that way and grow.

Getting back in the Game giggedyyy's Avatar
    giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) giggedyyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RADIRON
    You are eating a food that is virtually all fat so why not make sure the fats are as healthy as possible (not to mention the SUGARS). When you're a bber, you check your taste buds at the door. Food is a fuel, not a pleasure. Eat that way and grow.
    This is sooo true. I have come to think of food as a necessity and not a pleasure. Once you realize this, growing will be a lot easier and quicker.