DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

V8 and water fasting, anyone tried it or have anything better?

hey everyone,

I have heard from a couple of friends that use V8 and water for 48 hours use this for a fast and say it works well also as a cleanse. I am wondering if anyone from here has heard of this or something similar to this that works well. Thanks guys.

Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what is the purpose of a "clense"

getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000) getgot211 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i've heard of many things like it. all as dumb as the next.
    "Why would you want to eat a vegetable unless it was wrapped in bacon?" Michael Symon

Alwyn Cosgrove steals other peoples work.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124530811

joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think the concept is that it will help shrink your stomach down to its normal, non-overeating-stretched size so that you will fill up more quickly
    Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sin`cere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well.. is that true? cause i'd be willing to sacrafice 48 hrs to get back to how it should be, not saying im fat, but it'd be nice to eat normal and not want to devour a whole turkey. lol

PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

does it really shrink the stomach? i tend to over eat and my tummy stretches like hell....
    Goal: Fat loss, I wanna get lean before bulk
    Weight: 160lbs
    LBM Weight:135lbs
    Goal weight:around 10%BF
    Height: 5'5.5''
    Cardio: CARDIO 5-6times a week
    WEIGHTS: 3-5times a week

DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DDD619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joeblotto
    I think the concept is that it will help shrink your stomach down to its normal, non-overeating-stretched size so that you will fill up more quickly
    No thats not the reason. Its just to rid of body of toxins, cleanse the liver by fasting and kidneys. I have heard great things about this "cleanse" I will try it out and keep everyone posted if they are interested.

joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeblotto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well that could be the purpose of your cleanse, but I guess just FYI, your stomach will shrink back to its normal size too
    Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.

Is there anyone who has done this, im intrested in the stomach size shrinking back to normal.
    Last edited by Sin`cere; 06-15-2006 at 11:18 AM.

SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have fasted and done cleanses before.

First off, get this stomach shrinking idea out of your head, fasting is not a wieght lost magic bullet, tho it could help you if thats your final goal.
    Fasting and cleansing is a way of clearing out your stomach, gut, colon, and lymph and mucus channels.

Its a way of balancing and clearing out all the fluid and foriegn solid matter.

I always feel like I have had gunk inside me that I wasnt even aware of until it comes out. Basically its a great way to just regain health and energy, also somthing kinda spiritual/mystical about it, which explains why so many religions all over the world involve fasting.

Now for the actual cleanse, which I divide into three parts: veggie juices, teas, baths
    First: V8 juice? Cmon, you can do WAY better than that. Look for Ardens Garden vegetable juice, especially the pure ginger "shotter" juice. There is much better, more natural and nutritous juice out there to buy.
    Preferarbly you could buy raw organic veggies and juice them yourself- nothing feels better than a big ole cup of raw just juiced veggies going down into your empty stomach in the morning. You can feel your body just opening up and healing.

Second: Buy good herbal teas, I like Yogi Brand. Drink a big ole cup of strong dark tea (I use three bags) for the same effect as the veggie juice. Any brand will do, I just find Yogi to be quality and highly availble.

Third: The bath. I suppose this is optional but I would never opt out of my baths. I use dead sea salts with herbals and oils, or a japanese product called hinoki bath salts, again with oils and herbals added. Dump a liberal amount of this into as hot a bath you can possibly tolerate and soak for as long as you can take the heat. Get out, lay down to cool off, feel amazing.

Good luck with your cleansing, I hope ive pointed you in the right direction. PM me with any further questions.