NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Shoulder popping - Front/Lateral Raises & Bench Press

When I perform front and lateral dumbell raises and flat, decline, and incline bench press, my shoulders pop with nearly each rep. Is this normal? Will this sort of thing ultimately result in injury?
    Target Weight: 170 lbs @ single-digit body fat by March 2014.
    A part of me dies whenever I make a typo.

Hewn from a dream of what could be.

NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NeinLives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump.
    Target Weight: 170 lbs @ single-digit body fat by March 2014.
    A part of me dies whenever I make a typo.

Hewn from a dream of what could be.

Mbaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mbaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if they are popping out, it just gets worse everytime. everytime you pop it out the ligaments that hold it in get weaker and weaker. if it honestly is poppingo out that often, DEFINITLY go see a doctor.