PaulSong808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Milk, Creatine, Ripped Fuel Definition

Hi, Ive been taking muscle milk and creatine for about a year now gained 40 pounds of muscle mass and some fat. I want to start lowering my body fat % and start getting more cut. I've been takeing Ripped fuel 2 capsules in the morning and creatine one hour before my work out and muscle milk one hour after my workout. Also should i take Ripped Fuel with a meal or not? or should i just not take creatine and muscle milk? really confused on what i should take
    Bye the way i just turned 16 and weigh 170 pounds and about 5'8 and don't do any sports just lift weights.

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do as directed on the label for Ripped Fuel Definition. Stick with the creatine if you want; it's up to you might help retain some muscle on a cut. Bump your cardio up to 3x a week. Diet is #1 here in order to ensure weight loss rather then a waste of time and drop the muscle milk while cutting and replace it with a 100% Whey formula with low calories like ON's brand.

PaulSong808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reply but on the ripped fuel definition all it says is to take 2 capsules twice daily and do not exceed more the 4 capsules daily dosnt tell me when to take it and if i should take it with a meal or not?