Mustang302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

23 and need a plan to lose my fat. All input welcome *PICS*

23, i workout on and off but i am never consistant with my workout because i lose motivation due to seeing no results. I eat healthy. Usually a chicken or fish every night with a salad broccoli and strig beans or other healthy food. I only eat 3 times per day, 3 large meals of healty chicken or fish. I dont eat fast food or cookies or junk. I dont understand why i have this friggen stomach and small layer of fat around my body. I have read so many threads on how to lose it, and what to do but their are so many opinions that i get confused on what to do and never do it. I have a good frame to work with and if i can get a complete list of exatly what to do that i can stick to daily and see results then i'll stick to it. I uploaded 3 pics so you can gustimate my BF% and how long ill need to be able to feel comfortable walking on the beach. Thanks guys.

They are not great pics but they are best my phnoe will do..First 2 pics are relaxed and the 3rd pic of flexing the stomach.

-Jim

Edit: i weigh 165, and 5'9
    Attached Images

BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    simply put, you need to eat more meals a day and do weight training. your problem lies in the complexity you make everything you are reading. the meals you eat sound ok, probably need to just add in some snack here and there with nuts, lean protein and veggies. I have done countless, I mean countless hours of study for my profession(personal training) and just now I am looking halfway decent. too many gurus and the like put too much emphasis on eliminating this and that, when all you really need to do is find what foods you like and manipulate it to become healthier. you do not have to eat chicken breast or fish if you hate it, because that will make you quit your "diet". secondly, start off slow with the gym, 3 times a week for 45 minutes of full body weight lifting incorporating only free weights. Third, it takes time!!! Just now I am looking pretty good, and I have been at this for 4 years now, I am 22, and still learning and growing. you just need to realize this stuff doesnt work overnight. you gotta train to add the muscle that your nutrition is feeding. If you want a easy diet for a beginner, do keto or atkins, where you will see results fast. I use this for clients who arent as physically active and quit often when they dont see the scale go down rapidly. I am on keto while taking carbs only post workout(helps preserve muscle, I eat only fruit for carbs). I also take 2 protein shakes a day of whey and water. the other 3 meals are protein/fat. It is a fun diet if you are new to it or if you like meat, you just cant do it for extended amounts with high saturated fat levels, because you blood pressure will take a hit. Hope that helped a bit. Oh by the way, I am 6'3 235
    eat right
    train right
    Do It Right

Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Motivation eh? The more weight you lose the faster your 50 will be. What year is it? Any pics? Feel free to PM. Bump btw for your thread.

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just make sure you're hitting the weights hard, keep eating healthy , and give it time brother!
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Bodybuilder For Life! Pure-Natural's Avatar
    Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pure-Natural is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Break your meals into 6 meals / day. Average 300-400 calories / meal. Complex carbs early meal cycle (1st, 2nd, 3rd meals). Green veges are good, chicken, fish, turkey, lean red meat, 1-2 gallons H2O / day. Cardio & weight lifting program (low weights / high reps / multi sets / limited rest between sets). Be patient, it takes time!

BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGPHILL1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    uh not high reps, do low reps and heavy weight to build muscle and strength. when you are getting stronger it makes you wanna keep training
    eat right
    train right
    Do It Right

Mustang302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what BF% does it look like i am?

writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd guess you're at around 20% bf. Here's an article with some photos and stuff that might help you get motivated:
    http://drdarden.com/readTopic.do;jse...ydra?id=415445

Pick a diet and exercise program and stick with it for at least 4 weeks. You should be seeing some results by then. That should help your motivation. Hate to say it, but the belly fat is often the last to go.

It's great that you are eating healthy food, but too much healthy food can still be too many calories for you to lose weight. You need to figure out how many calories you're actually eating each day. I recommend a diet scale (about $3.50 at walmart) and tracking a few days worth of eating on http://nutridiary.com or http://fitday.com

Remember: it's very difficult to control what you can't measure.

The 5 or 6 smaller meals a day is critical too. More than 400-500 calories in a meal causes your body to go into fat storage mode.

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mustang302
    I dont understand why i have this friggen stomach and small layer of fat around my body.
    so.. start understanding it

log your intake on fitday, find out EXACTLY how much you are eating and what kind of macronutrient split you've got. many people think they eat 'clean' enough but are eating way more calories/refined carbs than they realize. find out your bmr. choose a calorie deficit. choose how much of that deficit you want to come from exercise and how much you want to come from eating less. make a plan based on that and do it

know what you want to do and do it until it's done
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus