Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jsnscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsnscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsnscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jsnscot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dexter doing the 2006 Mr. O!

http://www.flexonline.com/news/134

This makes things more interesting!

AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He's looking good.

Putting BB back in B'burg IronHokie's Avatar
    IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHokie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting to see if he can unseat Jay in the 2 spot.
    - Kevin

I build bodies for fun...

littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) littlekuehl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Dexter's physique, but he himself said that he couldn't beat Coleman. Let's assume Ronnie and Jay are one-two. That leaves six guys battling for the last four posedown spots:

Gunter
    Gustavo
    Branch
    Dex
    Heath
    Vic

Sorry to fans of Darrem, D James, Melvin, etc. They'll be fighting for a top 10 spot.

Dex is going to have to get his hustle on to keep his 3rd/4th position. The time he took off from the 05 Olympia didn't result in any revolutionary changes to his physique.

DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DR@GO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by littlekuehl
    I like Dexter's physique, but he himself said that he couldn't beat Coleman. Let's assume Ronnie and Jay are one-two. That leaves six guys battling for the last four posedown spots:

Gunter
    Gustavo
    Branch
    Dex
    Heath
    Vic

Sorry to fans of Darrem, D James, Melvin, etc. They'll be fighting for a top 10 spot.

Dex is going to have to get his hustle on to keep his 3rd/4th position. The time he took off from the 05 Olympia didn't result in any revolutionary changes to his physique.
    you forgot Ruhl, and isnt the olympia posedown is 5 competitors?

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    last time Ruhl was in the top five was in 04 , and idk i think the fight will be between Gustavo and Dexter , cause it was Gustavo that bumpped Dex into the forth place spot , so i think dexter is gonna go after badell
    In Hoots We Trust.

BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by badreligion
    last time Ruhl was in the top five was in 04 , and idk i think the fight will be between Gustavo and Dexter , cause it was Gustavo that bumpped Dex into the forth place spot , so i think dexter is gonna go after badell
    dexter dosent have the size badell does.

tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) tjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No offense to Dex but he promised something great from the year off he took for the Arnold and it just didn't happen! He looked good (as always) but no huge wow factor or difference. At the "O" he's tight, but "small" in comparison to the company he keeps onstage.

Side article in FLEX about Cutler: "At the six-month point, he weighed 295, with 6% bodyfat. Last year, he was in the 280s, and when he started contest prep at three months out, he was at 8% bodyfat."
    My 2 cents: His back was much improved in '05 and the numbers above indicate a huge improvement over last year. If he dosen't HAVE to do anything crazy in a short time, he very well could give big Ron a run for it. I admire his work ethic and ability to "improve something" when many pros look the same year after year.

Ronnie will MOST LIKELY bring home 9. Jay needs to b at 110% and Big Nasty at 85% for anything else to happen. Just seems to be the way it is.

No 2nd for dex. It would hard to explain Ronnie 1st, Dex 2nd and Jay 3rd. Mass, symetry, mass. Yes Ronnies stomach is a little bigger (but then so is Ronnie). Yes Jays waist is a little wider (but then so are his delts and back).

The "O" is fun to watch though. It's a Jay and Ronnie battle (of course) and then it's a battle for the rest. I'll be interested to see how Vic and Branch do as well. Vic has battled a lot to get where he is and I wish him well. Branch is just going to keep making improvements and is another I admire for his work ethic.

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dexter will beat out gustavo because there is no challenge round. I would LOVE to see Dexter beat out Jay for second though. I think he has the physique to do it because i honestly believe the mass monster days are going to be pushed a side for a while.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BODYBUILDER889

i never said anything about dexter beating badell i just said dexter is probley gonna go after badell
    In Hoots We Trust.

Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i almost thought to myself, maybe with IFBB hitting you on the distended gut rule, he'd place really well.... then i remembered who last years winner and top three were, and i laughed and thought of how he'd more than likely not crack the top five.. although i'd love to see him do it
    245 pounds- transitioning into cutting

MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jsnscot

No it doesn't. He can't win. End of story. Jay can't win, end of story.
    RONNIE 9x Mr. O. :-)

liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) liftin4life85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    THANK GOD! I seriously hope this knocks Gustavo out of the posedown. I would love that. Lets hope things from the AC are repeated and Branch, Dex, and Vic all beat Gus and on top of that throw in Big Ron and Jay who will obviously beat him. Plus, the way they love Heath (and rightfully so) I wouldnt be suprised to see Heath beat Gus, which I have a feeling will happen. What better way for the IFBB to push the future than have Heath beat a 2x 3rd placer at the biggest show of the year? Heres how I honestly see it going down.

1.)Ronnie
    2.)Jay
    3.)Dex
    4.)Vic
    5.)Branch
    6.)Heath

how great would that top 6 be?

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    thats good news,i'm glad dexter is doing the mr o.

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow

Sorry to tell you this, but Dexter is going to put Gustavo in his right place at the Olympia!!!!!!!!

Dexter beat him at his last Olympia showing and at the 2006 Arnold Classic!!!
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShibbyCreatine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    badell doesnt have the shape dexter does
    http://www.treasuretrooper.com/158449

Stats:
    18 years old
    5'10
    177lbs
    9% body fat, done with skin fold calipers

bench 285lbs
    squat 325lbs, ass to ground
    deadlift 445lbs

tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ShibbyCreatine
    badell doesnt have the shape dexter does
    The day Dexter wins an olympia is the day the mass game ends and the sport becomes compedative again. The mass game has Got to go, i want dexter to win, but i can never see it happening.

Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I dunno

... I dunno, Ronnie is awesome, but I believe Bob Cicherillo Masters Professional World Champion is at his best, peaked, tightest in bb right now, Bob lives, eats, sleeps, trains, Gold's Gym, bodybuilding. I believe Bob being the Masters Professional World Champion, not to mention Bob volunteering himself as IFBB Professional Athlete Representative, Bob should be given a special invitation to the Mr. Olympia and I have this feeling after seeing the bb.com vido of Bob NYC Masters Pro World Contest, Bob could upset Ronnie, Jay, Gustavo, Dexter, Gunter, etc. Call me crazy unless I get considerably tightened up and tapered this year 2006 Bob could upset the Mr. O field, then again, it's Mr. O, anything could happen, Mickey Mouse and friends could come straight from Disneyland to win the Mr. O! The Mr. Olympia bodybuilding contest, always exciting! and shame on the small handful of Bob haters out there on this forum.

Mike

kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevbrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mike Russo
    ... I dunno, Ronnie is awesome, but I believe Bob Cicherillo Masters Professional World Champion is at his best, peaked, tightest in bb right now, Bob lives, eats, sleeps, trains, Gold's Gym, bodybuilding. I believe Bob being the Masters Professional World Champion, not to mention Bob volunteering himself as IFBB Professional Athlete Representative, Bob should be given a special invitation to the Mr. Olympia and I have this feeling after seeing the bb.com vido of Bob NYC Masters Pro World Contest, Bob could upset Ronnie, Jay, Gustavo, Dexter, Gunter, etc. Call me crazy unless I get considerably tightened up and tapered this year 2006 Bob could upset the Mr. O field, then again, it's Mr. O, anything could happen, Mickey Mouse and friends could come straight from Disneyland to win the Mr. O! The Mr. Olympia bodybuilding contest, always exciting! and shame on the small handful of Bob haters out there on this forum.

Mike
    Mike, stop smokin' crack.
    The Supplement Den Rep
    thesupplementden.com.au

Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vinex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mike
    is this guy serious?

Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike Russo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

kevbrs

...kevbrs, you need help young man. this is the bodybuilding.com forum, not the dopehouse i know you enjoy jonesing-off of in the newtown ghetto.

vinex, i'm only as serious as the mr. o first place check, medal, and the sandow trophy.
    Last edited by Mike Russo; 06-11-2006 at 11:41 PM.

Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I find it amusing how people seam to think Dexter is deliberetly keeping a leash on his size. He's not. He's as big as his frame can take, he even has a lil belly coming along, I'm sure he would kill for an extra 10 pounds.

urieldaman, dexter is falling into the mass game trap with ronnie cole, same one flex wheeler fell into, instead of dexter keeping what dex knows best his bodybuilding aesthetics, and dexter, obviously by the looks of dex's growing overindulged gh whatever it is called gut and many of today's bigger pros have the same distended gh 'roid gut problem, ronnie's big gut, today's pros can't seem to tighten-up like in the 70's, 80's, or even most of the 90's! the aesthetics, shape just isn't there, if the italian bodybuilders came in tight @ 98% every time (like they aready do, hint, hint, judges), the chicks, lou ferrignos, rich gasparis, dragnas, vinny g's, matarazzo was/is awesome, then that is better than the rest of the field, there would be no reason for bodybuilding contests! I'm still not so sure matarazzo lost to ronnie cole last time they faced one another at the olympia! based on what criteria did cole beat "mad matarazzo"?! exactly. like a screwjob supreme chalopa served @taco bell! biased on what the?, STUPID, suspect, unqualified judging. i would take cich's contest physique over cole's as chick's physique don't have the "alien resurrection" extended, uneven abs that are ronnie cole's and 'nother thing mentioned earlier somewheres on this forum, vince taylor really has no legs, wheels compared to chick, not to mention chick these days, overall, chick's stage and overall presence, gosh, if i don't come across as i should bend over and smooch chick's rear end, but, i give credit where credit is due, chick winning the nyc masters pro, Bob, i guess surprises, not wonders, never cease? lol. chick, you being still young @ age 60, just kidding chick, has arrived in professional bodybuilding, Weiders should do the honorable thing and grant Bob permission to compete in the Mr. Olympia, Bob beat journeyman french canadian Claude Growl @ nyc, Claude is STILL stung from that loss! Don't be surprised if Bob makes some athlete requests to Weiders and Arnold Schwarzenegger, otherwise, with or without mega plasma screen tv's, pyro, lol, and poseoffs (with same creatine fed guys year in and year out!), who the he** is gonna buy a ticket, live in person, ppv, events, seminars, to see that same rehashed group?! The Mr. O absolutely needs a wider field of competitors! keep the Mr. O fresh, include all pro first-place winners (masters pro world included) from the IFBB global schedule at the Mr. O, don't change the already yearly manipulated year-in and year-out continental U.S. Mr. O (if there even really is such a criteria) qualifying criteria. lol. gosh forbid anybody do that! lol. Arnold, Weiders are some of the best of all time?-- act as such-- widen the Mr. O competition by becoming, somewhat more global. like they say on snl reruns-- "share amongst yourselves."

The Muscular Masterpiece MUSCULAR FREAK's Avatar
    MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mike

Dude seriously... everyone likes Bob, appreciates all he is doing for the sport, and acknowledges that he has a great physique. But for you to even suggest that he could beat Ronnie, Jay, etc. you ARE crazy.

Ronnie and Jay, and last year's Mr. O field, as far as I am concerned, those guys are more stale than ev'rything I have in my kitchen!

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jsnscot

awesome, I think it is safe to say who 1 and 2 will be but we will have a hell of a fight for the number 3-5 spots.

The Muscular Masterpiece MUSCULAR FREAK's Avatar
    MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MUSCULAR FREAK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ronnie and Jay, and last year's Mr. O field, as far as I am concerned, those guys are more stale than ev'rything I have in my kitchen!

As I'm reading your posts about Bob I can hear the music from the twighlight zone playing.

lol first I was crazy, then I play twilight zone music, I shoulda just posted what I posted on another bodybuilding forum sometime ago, crazy, my most endearing quality!