JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How Can This Diet be Improved!!!!

Breakfast:
    1-Scoop Whey
    1-Scoop Micellar Casein
    1/2-Cup Oats
    10-Grams of Flaxseed Oil

Pre-Workout-
    10-Grams-BCAA
    15-Grams-Glutamine

Post-Workout-
    10-Grams-BCAA
    15-Grams-Glutamine
    1-Scoop Whey
    1/2-Cup Oats
    1-Small Banana

Lunch:
    Chicken- 6-8 ounces
    Raw Spinach Salad
    String Beans
    5-Grams- Fish Oil

Snack-
    Aminofuel- 15-grams Protein
    Fiber One Cereal

Dinner:
    Chicken- 6-8 ounces
    Raw Spinach Salad
    String Beans
    5-Grams- Fish Oil

Bed-Time:
    1-Scoop Micellar Casein
    1/2-Scoop Whey (Just Flavor)
    10-Grams Flaxseed Oil

Diet Totals:
    Calories:2000
    Protein: 220 Grams
    Carbs:175 Grams
    Fat:50-60 Grams

Supplements:
    Multi-Vitamin, B-Complex +Biotin, 2g Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E,AlphaLipoicAcid, Calcium+Magnesium, Anti-Oxidant Complex, ZMA(Sleep), Arginine&Ornithine.

My Stats:
    6'0

My Goal is to get down to 170lbs. in the next 16 weeks, while trying to maintain as much muscle as possible, I know the diet is pretty clean, but it can always be improved, and if anyone could offer some suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks great to me, though i don't know if whey before bed is a good idea. and that really means that i just have no idea whatsoever. same with casein before a workout
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do u read up alot in Derek's contest prep? cos that diet has that ring about it...
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That looks to be a very solid diet you have going. The only thing i would change is your afternoon snack. Id go with a whole food protein source and some EFAS. The fiber one and powder are not bad by any means, but there are more optimal choices IMO

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by justagirl
    looks great to me, though i don't know if whey before bed is a good idea. and that really means that i just have no idea whatsoever. same with casein before a workout
    I think it is fine, because for pre WO, he's got 50:50 whey:casein and pre bed is mostly casein. Even the beloved cottage chesse has some whey. The pre bed non-whey thing is not to have ONLY whey as your protein source.

JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Thanks to replies!!!!

I just want to thank everyone of you for helping me out, and to answer the above question, I didn't take any of this diet from one source, I have become addictied to this forum, and through everyone's suggestions, and my own personal preference to these foods, this is what I have decided to go with, my only modifications would be that I do need a whole protein source for my snack, but this is normally done during my work hours, so aminofuel is an easy way to get quick digesting protein. And the only reason I put a half scoop in my bed-time shake is to add an overall better taste to my protein shake, casein by itself really not all that appetizing, anyway keep the suggestions coming!!!! Thanks!!!