the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry Does critical bench program really work?

I will be starting my bulkin cycle in a little while. I really want to put some poundage on my bench and add some mass to my chest. Does the critical bench program really do what it says. It says it puts 50lbs to your bench in 10 weeks. Has anyone ever used it or are there any testimonies(positive or negative) about the whole thing? Thanks a lot

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    People respond differently to different things. The only way you'll find out if it's for you is if you try it.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it was okay, i added like 15pds (but that was probably the mental gain thinking i could), but it definately isn't worth the $20+$10 i paid for their shirt, heh.
    Booo

To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000) To(V) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've always got to be sceptical of miracle plans...
    I find that a good chest and triceps routine, and beginner gains have contributed to any rise in my bench - nothing special about it.
    But then, people respond to different things, as Superman wisely said. I'm not accquainted with the details of this bench program, but I know a skinny kid from the gym who trains everything every day, and his bench isn't too bad from what I saw... I don't understand that, but then nor do I care to, for he was skinner than me...
    Anyway, try it, or outline it...

Tom
    "In times of change the learners inherit the world whereas the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists." - Geoff Hofer

Fear The Day That I Reach 200lbs.

roadwarrior83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump cuz i'm also curious about results from this program.
    "Ain't found a way to kill me yet"-Alice in Chains,
    "Rooster"

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by roadwarrior83
    bump cuz i'm also curious about results from this program.
    here's basically the description of the program(i still have it downstairs):

it's basically a workout booklet and it tells you day 1 do these exercises, day 2 do these, etc....
    then for the benching part it says do XXXpds@XXreps for XXsets. Not really worth it, imho. I think a lot of the gain comes from the mental aspect- you think it'll work so you push yourself ahrder and get results
    Booo