Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How Many Miligrams Of Green Tea Pills Should I Take A Day?...And What's EGCG?

i just bought some at gnc

clinch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clinch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clinch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clinch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clinch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clinch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I take 500 mg three times per day.
    Currently stacking activate,powerfull,symmetry and cissus rx

Height 6ft weight 198 pounds
    Biceps 17 inches

bent over rows 225 pounds 8 reps
    Deadlifts 345 pounds 8 reps
    Benchpress 215 pounds 8 reps

October 31 2005 i weighed 150 pounds and benched 135 pounds

Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cody Nabors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

no one knows...

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by clinch
    I take 500 mg three times per day.
    WOW, that seems a little too much, isn't it? I know the Green tea I have is 350 MG's per capsule and it say's to take 1 a day. I sometimes try 2 but 1,500 mg's a day?? Is that reccomended?

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by my_whey
    WOW, that seems a little too much, isn't it? I know the Green tea I have is 350 MG's per capsule and it say's to take 1 a day. I sometimes try 2 but 1,500 mg's a day?? Is that reccomended?
    i got HP's green tea, and it sounds like the other guy may have it too:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/green.html

500mg 1-3 times daily.
    ♛ ♛

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say 500-600mg EGCG/day (e.g., a 50% extract of 500mg green tea yields 250mg EGCG) is right around the optimal range for most of the health and fat-loss benefits green tea has to offer. EGCG is epigallocatchin gallate which is simply one of the most potent antioxidants found in nature with a wealth of research to prove its merit. In my opinion, it should be an absoulte staple for everyone.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    I would say 500-600mg EGCG/day (e.g., a 50% extract of 500mg green tea yields 250mg EGCG) is right around the optimal range for most of the health and fat-loss benefits green tea has to offer. EGCG is epigallocatchin gallate which is simply one of the most potent antioxidants found in nature with a wealth of research to prove its merit. In my opinion, it should be an absoulte staple for everyone.

so 500mg of green tea a day is what i should do?

Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blast_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is just what he said...

more info on gt: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812694