Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How Many Miligrams Of Green Tea Pills Should I Take A Day?...And What's EGCG?

i just bought some at gnc

clinch is a complete loser! (-2000) clinch is a complete loser! (-2000) clinch is a complete loser! (-2000) clinch is a complete loser! (-2000) clinch is a complete loser! (-2000) clinch is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I take 500 mg three times per day.
    Currently stacking activate,powerfull,symmetry and cissus rx

Height 6ft weight 198 pounds
    Biceps 17 inches

bent over rows 225 pounds 8 reps
    Deadlifts 345 pounds 8 reps
    Benchpress 215 pounds 8 reps

October 31 2005 i weighed 150 pounds and benched 135 pounds

Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Cody Nabors is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump

no one knows...

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 47266
    my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) my_whey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit my_whey's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by clinch
    I take 500 mg three times per day.
    WOW, that seems a little too much, isn't it? I know the Green tea I have is 350 MG's per capsule and it say's to take 1 a day. I sometimes try 2 but 1,500 mg's a day?? Is that reccomended?
    *The one and only, "Rated R superstar!"

*Wiggers:BIGGEST losers around.*

*Max bench 375 at a bodyweight of 179. Rep 225 18 times. Going for the record in my weight class for my state for max bench(168-181).*

**NO HOMO'S PM ME. I WILL NEG YOU TO HELL AND REPORT YOU. (Serious and no homo)**

CHRIS BENOIT 1967-2007. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL YOU COWARDLY HEARTLESS BASTARD.

BodyPoints: 11264
    OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) OneBetter has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit OneBetter's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by my_whey
    WOW, that seems a little too much, isn't it? I know the Green tea I have is 350 MG's per capsule and it say's to take 1 a day. I sometimes try 2 but 1,500 mg's a day?? Is that reccomended?
    i got HP's green tea, and it sounds like the other guy may have it too:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/green.html

500mg 1-3 times daily.
    ♛ Game ♛

BodyPoints: 19320
    cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cakedonkey has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cakedonkey's BodySpace
    I would say 500-600mg EGCG/day (e.g., a 50% extract of 500mg green tea yields 250mg EGCG) is right around the optimal range for most of the health and fat-loss benefits green tea has to offer. EGCG is epigallocatchin gallate which is simply one of the most potent antioxidants found in nature with a wealth of research to prove its merit. In my opinion, it should be an absoulte staple for everyone.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Originally Posted by cakedonkey
    I would say 500-600mg EGCG/day (e.g., a 50% extract of 500mg green tea yields 250mg EGCG) is right around the optimal range for most of the health and fat-loss benefits green tea has to offer. EGCG is epigallocatchin gallate which is simply one of the most potent antioxidants found in nature with a wealth of research to prove its merit. In my opinion, it should be an absoulte staple for everyone.

so 500mg of green tea a day is what i should do?

Stats: 5'6", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12580
    Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blast_ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Blast_'s BodySpace
    That is just what he said...

more info on gt: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812694