Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We need pics!

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If i was in your position i would nail her, but then again im 18 your 4 years older than me, 18 to a 16 year old seems kind of norm loads blokes i know got 16 y/o girlfriends.

But on your situation no dont do it 22 nailing a 16 y/o is a bit dodgey imo.
    Think Big, Eat Big, Rest Big, Lift Big and get Big.

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **The original threadstarter posted a pic, she was at least a 7 in my book - but it has now been deleted**

erm yeah i change my opinion....

She is very nice looking, and truth be tld she looks much older than 16...

If i saw her in a club i would think she was at least 18..

However, if it is illegal DONT DO IT.......

Amazing what pics can do to a man..
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Decide...

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I CHANGE MY OPINION!

nail her man SERIOUSLY!

But just make sure nothing goes wrong and she tells anybody. Go around her house on the days she told you and just see what happens.

Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bet Big is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PHATBOY DONZA
    **The original threadstarter posted a pic, she was at least a 7 in my book - but it has now been deleted**

erm yeah i change my opinion....

She is very nice looking, and truth be tld she looks much older than 16...

If i saw her in a club i would think she was at least 18..

However, if it is illegal DONT DO IT.......

Amazing what pics can do to a man..
    Exactly.

By the way....why the hell won't they post directly? I put them on imageshack.....then copied "hotlink for forums" and pasted it.

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bet Big
    Exactly.

By the way....why the hell won't they post directly? I put them on imageshack.....then copied "hotlink for forums" and pasted it.
    i'll post em for ya..

Exactly.

NAIL DAMMIT! stfu and go get going.

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    I change my mind also.

I would hit it MORE THEN ONCE.
    I eat more pussy than cervical cancer.

Originally Posted by PHATBOY DONZA
    i'll post em for ya..
    haha well I want to know how....what did I do wrong when posting them?

I'm going to post a few more up....

1) host on imageshack
    2) copy and paste from hotlink for forum

What did I miss?

Exactly.

lol i cant do it.......i'm a dumb ****...

Maybe its a sign that you should not PIITB...

Goodnight..

normally putfile works fine..
    Last edited by PHATBOY DONZA; 06-07-2006 at 05:31 PM.

Samsonite! I Was Way Off! AceVentura's Avatar
    AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500)
    **** all these "oh follow the law, it's illegal" pussies. I can't believe you're even asking. Go over to her place at lunch and pound that **** until you're ready to pass out. A smoking hot broad who's bigtime into you and you know will offer up fantasy sex where she'll do the wildest **** you can ever imagine with her and you're considering passing on it because of some technicality? That is weak. Get in there and **** the **** out of her dude.

She's ****ing hot man, if I were you I wouldn't be posting this thread I'd be in the car on the way over to her place.

unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) unclejesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, make me proud AND HIT THAT ****. Good lord man, she is smokin'
    Just tell your penis you didn't play with him because you were out getting stoned... He'll understand

|M|A|S|T|U|R|B|A|T|I|O|N| My Anti-Drug

Yeh exactly if i was in your situation i would have railed her already im not kidding first offer she gave me i would have been like yep lets go right now.... i never get lucky situations like this so i think you should go around her house and report back to us.

BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AceVentura
    **** all these "oh follow the law, it's illegal" pussies. I can't believe you're even asking. Go over to her place at lunch and pound that **** until you're ready to pass out. A smoking hot broad who's bigtime into you and you know will offer up fantasy sex where she'll do the wildest **** you can ever imagine with her and you're considering passing on it because of some technicality? That is weak. Get in there and **** the **** out of her dude.

She's ****ing hot man, if I were you I wouldn't be posting this thread I'd be in the car on the way over to her place.
    Dude. Most 16 year olds are pretty bad in bed. So I wouldn't have my hopes set quite that high.

Samsonite! I Was Way Off! AceVentura's Avatar
    AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by canadianslacker
    Dude. Most 16 year olds are pretty bad in bed. So I wouldn't have my hopes set quite that high.
    Oh ok so he should skip out on it for sure right! You're gay aren't you.

Nothin but a peanut!!!! sLiPkNoT Fan's Avatar
    sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who cares how bad she is in bed. Hit it, clean it, teach it, and hit it again. If you don't you're ghey.
    "It's in our nature to destroy ourselves" - The Terminator

Edmonton Oilers Fan
    GATORS Crew
    PIITB

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, why r u asking. HIT THAT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wait wut

johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure people will tell you to do it, what do they have to lose? It's not them risking it.

If you do then smile big for the camera that they take your picture with after her parents, your parents find out because if it's illegal in your state and get charged with statutory rape then you'll be on record as a sex offender. Most places have web sites that post your picture too so people can look them up and see who is living next to them as sex offenders. It goes public and anyone and everyone can see it if they look. Not only on the internet, but also in your town.

You better make sure she's worth that risk is all I have to say.

Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If it was me, I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. ONCE ONLY. And if it ever came up in conversation again or she tried to say anything, I would deny it and call her a liar.
    hahah, thats great

Originally Posted by AceVentura
    Oh ok so he should skip out on it for sure right! You're gay aren't you.
    Did you read what I typed at all? All I said is that he shouldn't expect "fantasy sex". Nailing a hot girl who is lying on her back trying not to make loud noises and isnt comfortable enough with her body to reax and get off is not fantasy sex. That's all i was trying to say.

She might be ok in bed, but unless she's experienced, she won't be anything to brag about.

Originally Posted by sLiPkNoT Fan
    Who cares how bad she is in bed. Hit it, clean it, teach it, and hit it again. If you don't you're ghey.
    I'm tired of being a teacher. I want to be the student for once. lol.
    http://www.milflessons.com

Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Haximus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Decide...

Without a doubt I would. I would not hesitate on that.

Least I got Chicken! Leroy Jenkins's Avatar
    Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leroy Jenkins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea, dude hit it for sure. If your scared bring a tape recorder over there like a mini one and rec the whole thing , with you sayn " so you want to have sex with me? then she will say yes. boom your home safe. then PIITB

Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ur ****ing 8 years older then her how u gona take advantage of some girl like that wow ur a dick

Originally Posted by Big And Vicious
    ur ****ing 8 years older then her how u gona take advantage of some girl like that wow ur a dick
    6 you dumbass.

Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins
    yea, dude hit it for sure. If your scared bring a tape recorder over there like a mini one and rec the whole thing , with you sayn " so you want to have sex with me? then she will say yes. boom your home safe. then PIITB
    It doesnt matter if they innitiate it or not.
    Its statutory rape.

LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Decide...

Here's what you do: go over to her house when she's home alone like she said, totally unannounced. When she opens the door, don't say a word, just walk in, grab her arms and push her up against the wall (not too hard), and whisper in her ear "you've got 628 (or whatever) days to wait until I f*ck your brains out." Then walk out the door like a pimp and wait for her to call you on her 18th birthday.

Originally Posted by LSMalibu
    Here's what you do: go over to her house when she's home alone like she said, totally unannounced. When she opens the door, don't say a word, just walk in, grab her arms and push her up against the wall (not too hard), and whisper in her ear "you've got 628 (or whatever) days to wait until I f*ck your brains out." Then walk out the door like a pimp and wait for her to call you on her 18th birthday.
    Or just get a hummer... w/e you want.

The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100) The Clap is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

Originally Posted by *ShaGGs*
    You're 22 and still checking out 16yr olds...get a girl your own age, ****ing 16yr old girls at 22 is some sad ****.
    Listen man, 6 years aint nothing. My wife is 6 years younger than me, and life couldn't be better.
    Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but: You're means "You are." Y-o-u-r means your. As in your hand, your head etc.

"Then" refers to a place in time. E.g. "I went to the store, THEN I went home." It is not used for comparison.

"Than" is the one used to compare two things. E.g. I would rather eat beef THAN chicken.