Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell your mom why did she have you if she was gonna kick you out

tell her she should have been responsible enough to know that you could have been a piece of **** and she should have been prepard for that situation.

kicking you out of the house is like having a baby and then kicking it out when the time comes to whipe it's ass

tell her to man the **** up and take responsability for her actions. tell her it's not your fault that she had a hot **** and had to have u. that is not your fault. you never asked anyone to bring you to this hard ugly life she did by spreading her legs. so tell her to grow up and take 100% responsability for her actions.
    HONEY!

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hard Times

Hard times are comin your way You're gonna have to rise above it someday Organize your life and figure it out Or you'll go under without a doubt Hard times! Hard times! Seems I'm bein forced into a mold Hard times! Hard times! Forcin me and I'm growin cold Hard times are coming through But if you're hard they won't get to you They're gonna try to drive you into the ground But never surrender never go down! Cro-Mag! Breakout! Now!

Survival Of The Streets

Livin inside enclosed walls Got no money in my pockets No pictures on the walls Wake up with a gun on my head That's the life, the life I've lead What can I do? Life's hard so I gotta be hard too But things always seem to get in my way But I'm gonna get over for another day Survival of the streets Livin in burnt out buildings Livin in the streets It's the life of the cro-mags Survival of the streets Never know what's comin up ahead If the beast pulls the trigger could wind up dead!

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LISTEN_A_FELLA
    join the army
    QFE.

tell them i sent ya and i get $1000. i'll split it with ya. =p
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Thordic
    Hard Times

Hard times are comin your way You're gonna have to rise above it someday Organize your life and figure it out Or you'll go under without a doubt Hard times! Hard times! Seems I'm bein forced into a mold Hard times! Hard times! Forcin me and I'm growin cold Hard times are coming through But if you're hard they won't get to you They're gonna try to drive you into the ground But never surrender never go down! Cro-Mag! Breakout! Now!

Survival Of The Streets

Livin inside enclosed walls Got no money in my pockets No pictures on the walls Wake up with a gun on my head That's the life, the life I've lead What can I do? Life's hard so I gotta be hard too But things always seem to get in my way But I'm gonna get over for another day Survival of the streets Livin in burnt out buildings Livin in the streets It's the life of the cro-mags Survival of the streets Never know what's comin up ahead If the beast pulls the trigger could wind up dead!
    ahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    CRO MAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000) Thordic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** I love the cro mags. You live in dc so you know all about good hardcore. age of quarrel is the best hardcore album ever produced.

johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BeSadTemporary
    There are people way worse off than me, right? And they get by just fine? Because I feel everything is going downhill but I'm hoping I can pull back up and somehow make it through life just fine. Can anyone recommend anything for me? Places to go, people or services to contact, etc.
    There are people worse off yes and they make due with what they have. It's a struggle but like I said you can make it.

Instead of feeling everything is going downhill, try to think of how it could be a turning point in your life to make something happen. Your young and it's scary but determination and a positive attitude is a strong point to have. Even me being almost 40 I feel scared of making it in life so it's natural to feel that way at any age. I'm just truly sorry you have to feel this way at 17. It's not fair, life isn't fair though but you keep going and keep focused on something better.

Again, talk to your mom. Be straight, open and up front and let her know exactly how your feeling. She might change her mind in 2 months if you can show her how much you need her.

Try to start with finding school counselors. High school or college or both. If anything they could maybe point you in the direction of someone else to talk to that would help you. I wish I knew of some places to contact in your area to help. The best thing I can tell you is the school counselors, they have much more of a knowledge of who to talk to.

Don't give up or let yourself get down. Use that energy instead to make a commitment to yourself and know you will make it.

I wish you the best.

Johnna

MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

**** I love the cro mags. You live in dc so you know all about good hardcore. age of quarrel is the best hardcore album ever produced.
    thrrrrrrrrrrreaadjaque

I love the ****ing Cro-Mags too. I saw them with Sick of it All once, back at the old 930 club on F street in DC. Brutal ass pit. I used to have an Age of Quarrel shirt, and my friends and I actually did a cover of Show You No Mercy and sent it to Harley, who liked it:

http://media.putfile.com/Show-You-No-Mercy
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Sounds good man. Whats the name of your band? Im guessing its a metal band?

nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nitr0x2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you join the military you don't necessarily have to be in for the rest of your life, plus theyll pay for your college once you get out

keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10) keep_on_lifting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with the military advice. I am 17, and if I were in your shoes, that's exactly where I'd be going. The experience, maturity, and opportunities you'll get there will far surpass anything you'll gain doing a regular 9 to 5.

BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeSadTemporary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thank all of those who gave advice and supported me. I will check back frequently this thread, because I need all the help I can get.

justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by johnna
    Try to start with finding school counselors. High school or college or both. If anything they could maybe point you in the direction of someone else to talk to that would help you. I wish I knew of some places to contact in your area to help. The best thing I can tell you is the school counselors, they have much more of a knowledge of who to talk to.

Don't give up or let yourself get down. Use that energy instead to make a commitment to yourself and know you will make it.

I wish you the best.

Johnna
    bro,

this has gotta be a joke right ? On the off chance that its not check this :

1) The Benefit System in NY (espcially NYC) is great. You might know it as "welfare" Check it out

2) Social Security office might be able to help also but not sure about that

3) U in NYC school ? talk to the school social worker - much more aware of the systems approach as the guidance counselors are employed mainly for college prep and for some psych counseling...social workers are there for exactly what is happening to you
    do you know how many kids have been thrown out of their house in NYC ? so many ways to deal with this problem...dont mean to sound like a dick.

4) I believe that you have to either be 6 months past your graduation date or six months before your grad date to take the GED test...its easy to register for and if you pass you have your GED

5) If you are big enough you can get a job in construction and u really dont have to be that big just not miniature
    To strive, to seek, to find...and never to yield
    -Tennyson

"The biggest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart"

jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000) jiza101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Join the army and stop bitching. I know its hard, but ****ing deal with it, sulking about how hard you have it isn't going to help. Most people have suggested the army, which i suggest, its perfect for people in bad situations like yours. You don't have to be in it for ever, serve your time and get an education, they pay for it. Pull your finger out, get of the internet, and start making calls to recruitment agencies etc.
    Flying above the rest.

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've still yet to hear why your mom has made such a harsh decision to kick you out like this and make you struggle. Did you do something to deserve this or what happened? I still don't think we're getting the full story from you... your mom has to have a reason behind this.

As far as I'm concerned, your mom is a piece of **** for putting you in this kind of situation. I don't know that I'd have anything to do with her anymore if I were in that same situation... but like I said, I really wanna know why it has come to this. What the hell did you do to deserve this? Ask for her damn reasoning behind this decision.

johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnna will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justaman
    bro,

this has gotta be a joke right ? On the off chance that its not check this :

1) The Benefit System in NY (espcially NYC) is great. You might know it as "welfare" Check it out

2) Social Security office might be able to help also but not sure about that

3) U in NYC school ? talk to the school social worker - much more aware of the systems approach as the guidance counselors are employed mainly for college prep and for some psych counseling...social workers are there for exactly what is happening to you
    do you know how many kids have been thrown out of their house in NYC ? so many ways to deal with this problem...dont mean to sound like a dick.

4) I believe that you have to either be 6 months past your graduation date or six months before your grad date to take the GED test...its easy to register for and if you pass you have your GED

5) If you are big enough you can get a job in construction and u really dont have to be that big just not miniature
    Did you just call me a bro? It's Johnna, not John. My dad is John so you can call him a bro if you like but I'm a woman fyi lol.

I didn't post that as a joke. I was tryin to help him find somebody that could help. Sure school counselors can't help with much but like I said maybe they could give him some names and numbers to contact that could help. They would know more than I do so why not tell him to talk to them. It would at least be some kind of a start. He's wanting to get his diploma and they would be able to help him figure out what he needs to do that too.

I've never been in a situation such as he is in and I don't know the names of any agencies or places that can help although I know they are out there and I'm glad you do and could give him some names. He sounds like he needs all the advice and help a person can offer right now which was what I was trying to do with the best knowledge I could offer. It might not have been the best but it was at least something that could help get him a little further to finding help.

Dolichocephalic Fall of Society's Avatar
    Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't your mom kill herself about a year ago, you fuking douchebag liar?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=496625
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812392

^His mom is goin to kick him out, but...

Strangely enough she died a year ago...

Thordic...thanks man!

justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by johnna
    Did you just call me a bro? It's Johnna, not John. My dad is John so you can call him a bro if you like but I'm a woman fyi lol.

I didn't post that as a joke. I was tryin to help him find somebody that could help. Sure school counselors can't help with much but like I said maybe they could give him some names and numbers to contact that could help. They would know more than I do so why not tell him to talk to them. It would at least be some kind of a start. He's wanting to get his diploma and they would be able to help him figure out what he needs to do that too.

I've never been in a situation such as he is in and I don't know the names of any agencies or places that can help although I know they are out there and I'm glad you do and could give him some names. He sounds like he needs all the advice and help a person can offer right now which was what I was trying to do with the best knowledge I could offer. It might not have been the best but it was at least something that could help get him a little further to finding help.
    hhahaha...yeah I called you bro...sorry I read your name too fast :-) also I know that YOU are not joking...your response was very sincere...I was asking if BeSadT was just joking cause this sounds crazy, but I took it as serious and thus my response.

BTW we use the word "bro" so much in NY that I have frequently called girls bro to and they say exactly what you said "Did you just call me bro?" i usually just say "yes" :-)
    -Tennyson

owned?

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

owned?
    damn if this is a lie, then there are some twisted ****s in the world...
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

guy obviously just wants attention.

Originally Posted by justaman
    hhahaha...yeah I called you bro...sorry I read your name too fast :-) also I know that YOU are not joking...your response was very sincere...I was asking if BeSadT was just joking cause this sounds crazy, but I took it as serious and thus my response.

BTW we use the word "bro" so much in NY that I have frequently called girls bro to and they say exactly what you said "Did you just call me bro?" i usually just say "yes" :-)
    No harm done at all lol. I actually laughed and thought it was funny, never been called bro before but there's a first for everything they say lol.

I have taken this post serious and wanted to offer help but now I'm not so sure what to believe after seeing the link Fall of Society just posted. I hope BeSad has a good explaination for that.

Originally Posted by Fall of Society

mad ownage !!!! good call Fall

I hate to waste my opinion !!!!!!!
    -Tennyson

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fake

what an attention seeking *******.
    Last edited by Captshiznit; 06-07-2006 at 05:55 PM.
    Think Big, Eat Big, Rest Big, Lift Big and get Big.

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Fall of Society

Actually I remember that too, which is why I felt no remorse pooping on the thread. The guy is a pathological drama queen. Negs away.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

Nothin but a peanut!!!! sLiPkNoT Fan's Avatar
    sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First...get off the interent. Take a loan out and take a trade. Get to work and earn your journeyman's certificate. Or there is always welfare..
    "It's in our nature to destroy ourselves" - The Terminator

Edmonton Oilers Fan
    GATORS Crew
    PIITB

Nothin but a peanut!!!! sLiPkNoT Fan's Avatar
    sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Captshiznit
    Join the army, dont be an ass either, work your way up in army apply for ranks and pass to tests and get a decent rank then your sitting nicely.

And im so sorry to hear your going through this man if this isnt a lie really i feel ****ing bad for you.

Im a christian man so you are in my prayers good luck to you friend and i hope you stay safe.

Edit: you ****ing cock end, i just saw guys reply above your a ****ing ****bag liar seriously.
    Bahahaha.......I am a Christian............who's the liar???
    "It's in our nature to destroy ourselves" - The Terminator

Edmonton Oilers Fan
    GATORS Crew
    PIITB

Dolichocephalic Fall of Society's Avatar
    Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let's bombard this ******* with negs until we get him deep into the red from his decently high green power. You seriously cannot let this **** pass and waste your good advice and tips on a little bitch like BST.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812392

^His mom is goin to kick him out, but...

Strangely enough she died a year ago...

Thordic...thanks man!

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sLiPkNoT Fan
    Bahahaha.......I am a Christian............who's the liar???
    haha exactly.

If i was would i be telling a 22 y/o guy in relationship section to nail a 16 y/o girl.
    Think Big, Eat Big, Rest Big, Lift Big and get Big.

Lightbulb

Fill us in, ActSadPermanently.
    Why do you have two moms?
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    500 points down.