ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ATG_Squats is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How many scoops and how much water for Xtend?

I am 167lbs and was wondering how many scoops and how much water to use with Xtend. I've been using 25 ounces with 6 scoops and have been sipping it pre, during, and post workout. Should I change up those numbers? Thanks.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your way is fine.

I do 6 scoops in 1L of water.
    Scheizekopf

A legend in my own mind AuburnTiger's Avatar
    AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) AuburnTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Scheizekopf
    Your way is fine.

I do 6 scoops in 1L of water.

^^^I do the same.
    "For me, when I see food, I see two things and two things only. I see bricks and I see sh*t. Each good food I eat, well, it’s another brick in this motherf*cking house I’m building. I knew going in that it would take a lot of bricks and a lot of time." -Wrath

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use 16 oz per scoop and 8 oz sometimes, just expeirment to get the flavor you want.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Dave1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would say that is more of a preference on (1) flavor and (2) how much BCAAs you are looking to take in. Once you determine #2 experiment with different concentrations to achieve the desired flavor.
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it