Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

this is where im starting, long road ahead

I am currently in the process of making a huge change in my life. Not too long ago i was a pizza or two away from 300lbs, and i had not really seen myself in years. I went to a friend's cousin's wedding and i ended up taking a few pictures while i was there. A couple of days later, my friend Nick sent me a link to the pictures and i was shocked by what i saw. I always knew i was big, but i had no idea i was that big(thanks for showin me Nick). It was at that moment i made the decision to put an end to my fatness. At first i cut back a bit on my eating, and with all the work i do at FedEx, i dropped to 272 rather quickly. About 2 months ago i joined Powerhouse Gym and started going a few nights a week after work. I started doing some research and found out what supliments to take to help my workout be more effective. I now go to the gym 5 nights a week, I lift for an hour, bike for 45min and spend 30 min in the sauna. I am now down to 252, only 30lbs away from my original goal of 222 by my birthday(9-20) and i see that being quickly surpassed. i have some "before" pictures that i posted soon there will be some "afters" to go with them.

I am currently doing the isolation lifting workout( http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson176.htm ) along with bikeing about 8 miles a day. I take NO-Xplode and glutamine befor my workout and a protien shake after. I also just ordered Jak's Animal Pak and Creatine.

these are me at around 270

Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wojin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i am also taking NxCare Methyl Ripped

tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice to see someone getting motivated, good luck with all the progress bro, get the new pics up soon.

222 sounds like a reasonable goal, but you can always go lower, get ripped even. keet up the lifting!

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can do it! Just keep at it man, in 12 months you'll be a chick magnet!

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations! You;ve done what most people don't- Actually getting the ball rolling in the right directiong...good work.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think in a shorter time than you imagine you will start to see change. Good luck to you

thanks for the support guys. the 20lbs down to 250 made a big change already, the gut doesnt fold over any more. the only problem is the moobs dont sag anymore so they stick out more., but im working on that.
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

i may not have much, but i rep back

Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Millah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude your doing great. keep it up is all i have to say good job.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work so far man! At least you got the guts to post your pictures up!

Looks like your family and friends will be in for a surprise when you are done !
    6'6

like i said, i made the decision this time. before it was like, "ok, im gonna try a diet" and that lasted for a week, 2 at the most. im not going for super low BF% but i want to look good. im just under 250 now and ive been solid on my diet for 2 months and my lifting for a month and a half.

thanks for all the support, and keep it coming
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

at 250

Last edited by Wojin; 06-08-2006 at 03:46 PM.
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great progress!!!!

wuts ur diet like?

Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captshiznit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All i can say is keep it up your going to look better and feel fantastic and not to mention healthier.

Full steam ahead keep shifting those pounds.
    Think Big, Eat Big, Rest Big, Lift Big and get Big.

JEH05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nice

Great progress so far, I was pushing 280 a couple of months ago, once i got my metabo goin again the weight seemd to drop off alot faster. Im at 220 now, u can do it! Keep up the great work!

Meal one - oatmeal(flavored)
    Meal two - 2-3 peices of fruit
    Meal three - salad with grilled chicken and low fat dressing
    Meal four - beef or pork with vegies
    Meal Five - 2 low fat granola bars
    Meal six - protien shake with skim milk after work out

i change the order alot, ive been know to fire up the grill right after my morning shower. i work out in the early morning(getting ready to go right now). My day starts at around noon and goes untill 4:30am
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

and thanks for all the support
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) curly2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you a package handler at Fed Ex because I was. I used to load 3 bulk trucks. I was 180 when I started and dropped to 154 quickly.

Atoey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congratz to you Wojin

It is a hard and terrible road to go down on both ends, I am currently behind you a little at 269.

Stay focused and keep your sights on your goal and you will be there in no time flat.

Atoey
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is the easy way, and then there is the right way.

HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HDTRB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Great effort so far kepp on posting pics it
    can only improve motivation to reach your
    goal!!!

Delt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work! keep it up buddy!

Originally Posted by curly2004
    Are you a package handler at Fed Ex because I was. I used to load 3 bulk trucks. I was 180 when I started and dropped to 154 quickly.
    i started as a package handler, but im now a material handler. i load the planes in chicago.

i will keep posting pics.
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

jarleifv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Yeah!

Keep up the good work man, you can do this thing!!

keep it comeing, the more good and bad i hear, the more it makes me want to change
    2-09... 315
    12-09... 225
    1-10...220

canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up great progress

Looking good man, keep up the hard work! Post some more pics in a bit so we can see your progress.

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep at it. You'll reach your ideal body in no time.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.