AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking The Kennelly Method

Im sure some of you have heard of Ryan Kennelly.

If not you can just check out his site.

Damn I wanted to get the book but it says Wholesale available! Min. purchase of 10 copies. Click here for details

http://benchmonster.com
    http://benchmonster.com/book.html

Discuss his monster bench.

Registered User randall_truscot's Avatar
    randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500) randall_truscot is not very helpful. (-500)
    i got it, its not a good book. no good info really. jsut shows you how to do excersises. NOTHING WORTH BUYING.
    Kirk Karwoski Wanna Be

powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The book is a good book for a beginner who is just starting out. If you have some training under you belt and already know about bands, chains, etc... then the book will not be of much value to you.

HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HHenzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm with them, no new information really..Tells some history of his benching if I remember correctly.
    Don't think about how weak you are ... think of how strong you're going to be.

AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlanT is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow thanks for letting me know, I was planning on buying it.

BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGMANL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think its a great program personally, I would suggest buying it. I have used it religiously for the past year an my numbers are goin up. Every two weeks you switch up some of lifts so you can stay on this program as long as you want an still spark new muscle building and power.
    "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." -Ken Shamrock
    ...............96 aka the Snake

"SQUAT MORE" JESSE MARUNDE Sept 14, 1979-July 25, 2007