PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ANOTHER VERY DIFFERENT DIET,share yours (Would It WOrk?)

well, today i was just day dreaming and wanted to think some other way to diet very dfferently and see if it works, here;s what i made up ...

okay

For LIFTING with cardio days(high intensity workouts), i would consume 250-500 above maintenance calories and eat whatever clean food you want.....just like the other thread...

For Rest Days or cardio, i would eat 500 below maintence and do cardio.

example:

let's say my maintence is 3000 cals, lifting days i would eat 3250-3500 calories, rest days/cardio days, i would eat 2750-2500 calories...then just alternate them....

but my problem is, it might mess-up the metabolism.....bacause one day you increase it then it slows down then increase and so on.....
    Goal: Fat loss, I wanna get lean before bulk
    Weight: 160lbs
    LBM Weight:135lbs
    Goal weight:around 10%BF
    Height: 5'5.5''
    Cardio: CARDIO 5-6times a week
    WEIGHTS: 3-5times a week

htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10) htxRed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont think its exactly that simple. it takes your body a while to adjust to the calories in the first place. unless you have some sort of medical problem, it takes you a while for your metabolism to slow down, thus its going to take a while to vamp it up and spike it, which in turn will take a while for it to slow down again.

i dont understand why you would over eat on lifting days and under eat on cardio days. what are you trying to do? lose fat? if thats the case, theres plenty of other non-complicated ways to do it, all of which can be found here. if you're tryn to gan strength with minimal fat gains, good luck cause its usually hard to do unless you know how your body works and thus can design a diet that adapts to your body, rather then tryn to get your body to adapt to the diet.
    post about your transformation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=769907

PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PinoyBuilder17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea, just realized that, thanks anyways...hehehe, that diet is BUSTED
    Goal: Fat loss, I wanna get lean before bulk
    Weight: 160lbs
    LBM Weight:135lbs
    Goal weight:around 10%BF
    Height: 5'5.5''
    Cardio: CARDIO 5-6times a week
    WEIGHTS: 3-5times a week