Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding Animal Pump, simply for clarification purposes. Enjoy. Peace, G
1. Q: Do I take Animal Pump every day?
Absolutely. Animal Pump is one of our “foundational supplements”—a core, basic supplement that can be taken every day.
2. Q: I train at night sometimes and I don’t want the stimulants. Can I take it out?
Yup. It’s the red pill. Just remove that one and you’re good to go. Don’t worry--by removing this one red pill, you’re not going to water down the overall effectiveness of Animal Pump.
3. Q: How much caffeine is in Animal Pump?
Animal Pump has as much caffeine as roughly two strong cups of coffee.
4. Q: Is 3 grams of the advanced creatine matrix in Animal Pump enough for a full daily dose?
Absolutely. Early on in creatine’s history, people were recommending 5 grams or more as a daily dose. Since that time, research has come out proving you don’t need that much. For good old creatine monohydrate, as little as 2-3 grams a day will do ya just fine. And if 2 grams of plain mono is good enough, then you can bet 3 grams of the most cutting-edge, patented creatines are gonna be plenty. Long story short, you do not need to supplement with extra creatine with Animal Pump.
5. Q: What are the three forms of creatine and how did you arrive at them?
We chose CEE, TCM and patented MCC. Based on the research that’s currently out there and confirmed by actual real-world testing, we determined the final daily dose (3g) and the specific ratios between the three. Long story short, with Animal Pump, you don’t need any supplemental creatine--no extra CEE, mono, or anything else. Also, the fact that CEE is in a capsule is a plus, as it tastes like ass.
6. Q: NO products have been purported to promote free radical release. Is this a concern with Animal Pump?
No because we’ve planned ahead. Animal Pump has included a potent and comprehensive antioxidant blend to help combat the potential harmful effects of free radical release associated with NO supplement use, to bolster immunity and improve general health.
7. Q: What’s the difference between Animal Pump and other popular creatine/NO supplements such as Universal’s Shock Therapy and Storm?
You can compare Animal Pump with the Shock Therapy/Storm combo in terms of ingredients and formula. The basic differences are that Pump is in pills, while both Shock Therapy and Storm are powdered drink mixes. Ultimately, it comes down to preference—pills or drinks. You can switch between Animal Pump or Shock Therapy/Storm if you want.
8. Q: Can I take Animal Pump along with a meal?
For best absorption avoid taking Animal Pump with food. Always wait 10-15 minutes after taking Pump before consuming any food.
9. Q Can the Pump be used while cutting or is it strictly for bulking?
Both, Pump will help you to maintain your strength during a cutting period, a time when you often lose strength. While bulking, the Pump will help you to add both muscle mass and strength.
10. Q: Should I use additional NO boosters when taking Animal Pump?
It would more than likely be an unnecessary precaution. Were you to use additional arginine, limit it to one serving either earlier in the day or postworkout.
For more, check here: http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=317
Thread: Animal Pump FAQ