Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Week 1 Day 5 June 10 2006 Saturday

WEEK 1 DAY 5 JUNE 10 2006 SATURDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING- NOTES IN SUNDAY'S UPDATE

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

End Of Week One June 11 2006

END OF WEEK ONE JUNE 11 2006

NOTES:

I had a super day , the training went very well. Today was a new routine for back, a few modifications from the previous 12 weeks. I thought I did very well and the timing went smooth as on Sunday the gym is pretty slow.

I was totally buzzing around today on the Hyperdrive, it's effects so far have lasted the day for me, Actually my workout went so well, I had a ton of energy and could of done more, But I opted to skip cardio to have some time with Viper.

When I take the Primed before workout, I can feel its effects about the time I leave the house, my arms always start feeling full first. I get wonderful pumps with the Primed/N-gorge, the best yet, Even had some great pumps in my back tonight.

For the first week of bulking I gained 3 pounds. Im having lots more carbs than the previous 12 weeks, so far handling the food well, its tough to eat it all but I do it

Starting next Sunday I will have a lifting progress chart comparison showing the weight lifted and the difference from the previous weeks, increases. ( sure hope its increases anyway)

Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks for checking out my log.
    I wish you all the best

SO far I'm loving ****'s product too
    **** Tri Lean + Thyrogen-X + Jungle Warfare + Xceed log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806235

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Smile

YOU never belong on page 3!!!!!!!!

WOW Fit .. it looks like the bulk is going great!!!
    Awesome job ....... are you enjoying eating more????

I can hardly wait to see your lift comparison chart ....
    I am really curious as to how it has affected your strength!!

Hope you enjoyed an awesome weekend
    and
    HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey fnf! That is quite the calorie increase from your last log ! This will be awesome for you to get HYUGE!

Thanks for the advice in my log...appreciate your input
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ola FNF - Been on vacation but I back to stalk you once again. This looks like an awesome stack!
    ****Subscribed**** - Of Course
    Rock it girl!
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

Week 2 Day 7 June 12 2006 Monday

WEEK 2 DAY 7 JUNE 12 2006 MONDAY

MOOD

All is well in FnF land I am sleeping better / harder ever since I started this stack, I dont know if its because of training, food, supps, or all 3 but its a good thing!

TRAINING

Today was my first Chest / Shoulder workout on this new routine, Last Monday I did the old workout as I started this plan on a Tuesday.

I have some new exercises and modifications to old ones. The good news is I was able to do the 30 pound DB's today on Military Press for 6 reps each, Viper supported my elbow to get me past a sticky joint and then I was fine on my own, he was there to rescue me if needed though. Im hoping that some therapy exercises can help this elbow issue and cissus rx.

One of the new exercises was a 5-3-1 Bench press, I ended up doing this on the smith machine to be safe, I dont always have a spotter ( Viper) and for me safety is important. It went well, all except a horrid pain I got in my Pec tie in area, sorta armpit on right side ( same side as surgery) I will stretch even more next time to see if this improves, it was not a good feeling, made me very cautious, I kept waiting for something to snap, and I prayed on the last set, LOL.

I also did rear side laterals with db's, I suck at these!!!! form is so hard to get for me on this, when I am bent over I am a little unbalanced in the shoulder area because of past surgery, I dont know if that will ever go away, My surgeon says its commom because after surgery you pull your shoulder in tight to body to guard it, Plus for me one side is fixed with screws and the other side is still very loose, so there will be a difference, I must keep working towards perfection to see if I can repair this on my own.

I did shrugs today for the first time, OMG what nasty faces you make when doing those, LOL!!!!!!!!!! And im feeling them traps this morning.

PS. If anyone has any tips for me on how to stretch your chest before workout, by all means TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Ahhhhhh HYPERDRIVE MANIA!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant stop me when im in the Hyperdrive seat This stimulant rocks!!!!! I am also getting the best pumps of my life on the N-gorge + Primed, Holy cow shoulda saw my shoulders last night!!!!!!! Even my arms were huge with pumps, It felt great too. The special tactics must be working already as with my huge calorie increase I have only gained about 1/2 of what was expected by EME, and I even skipped cardio one night.

I really like taking the pill form of creatine in the n-gorge, so much easier, it works pretty darn fast too, I can feel that and primed within 20 minutes of taking it.

SPECIAL NOTES

Holla to Dawn She is back!!!!!!! and Spaceclown

BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000) BiologyBabe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Nice...

This log is beautiful, keep up the good work, I am checking it daily--
    I love your training log-- looks good; GOOD LUCK!
    BodyBuilding.com Writer/Contributor (Since 2005!)
    Personal Trainer, Customer Service, Mother of two, Lifelong Metal Head...
    MISC Tempered*** (and now somebody's grandma)

dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whoa, mama!!! that's quite a stack you've been blessed with. i am really looking forward to following your progress. you've already made great changes.

keep up the great work!!!

Powells

I do like eating more esp, some of the new items I get are almost like cheating, LOL Its a great meal plan for sure, its hard on training days to eat it all but I do, my stomach shrunk and now I have to stretch it back out for more room

Arose70

Yep, alot more calories, at first I was scared, LOL but then I realized I have to do it to grow bigger so, I do it and like it! Until cutting time!!!

spaceclown

Welcome back dude!!!!!!!! Your gonna be cutting while im doing a full bulk!!!!! LOL, we never do the same thing! Glad to see ya here

Biologybabe

Cool name!!!!!!! Thanks for the compliment!!! Keeping such detail helps me stay focused and shows others all the tid bits, Thanks for stopping in!

dominique

Ya baby!!!! LOL I love this stack!!!!! Im feeling its powers already and loving them alot!!! Cant wait to see what 12 weeks of **** does for me along with the personal training & nutrition plan I get from Michael Elias. I just cant lose with all these weapons

Week 2 Day 8 June 13 2006 Tuesday

WEEK 2 DAY 8 JUNE 13 2006 TUESDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

NOTES:

Well I needed this day off for sure, body is sore from day before. It pays to stretch more before exercise! And from now on I will do even more than I already do, although the stretch machine we use doesnt really help with chest, and now I have some good exercises to stretch the chest for future workouts.

I spent several hours working out in the yard, mowing, trimming, weeding, watering, cleanup. It never ends out there. There are lots of baby birds being born and fledging already

The hyperdrive has kept me moving all day through all the things I needed to do, I had lots of errands to run to and did everything I wanted to get done Oh funny thing, the N-Gorge I took in the morning, I had pumps while using the weed trimmer and mowing, LOL , It seems any physical activity at all makes the pumps come right away!

You will notice on my non-training days my calories are lower, it makes it alot easier to eat the smaller amount of food.

Have a great day!!!!!

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're doing 3 sets of 25 crunches with 80 frickin' lbs on your chest? Or are you using the machine you sit at, or rope crunches?

OK on the last two (c'mon, you can do more than that... those rope crunches are easy. ... the first time I looked at that, all I could picture was me on the bedroom floor with 80lbs of plates roped together, doing crunches, and the dog coming over saying, "Hmm, whatcha doing over here?" with a cold wet nose right in the ear!
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --&gt; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Originally Posted by RichardRussell
    You're doing 3 sets of 25 crunches with 80 frickin' lbs on your chest? Or are you using the machine you sit at, or rope crunches?

OK on the last two (c'mon, you can do more than that... those rope crunches are easy. ... the first time I looked at that, all I could picture was me on the bedroom floor with 80lbs of plates roped together, doing crunches, and the dog coming over saying, "Hmm, whatcha doing over here?" with a cold wet nose right in the ear!

LOL, If I had 80 pounds on chest there would be no room to move!!!!! HAHA, I use the crunch machine for that much weight, declines I use weighted ball, I get someone who hates me to throw it at me, to keep me on my toes

I can do 100 pounds, and have done 120 pounds but since 80 is working for the moment no need to kill myself! HAHA I sometimes think at over 100 pounds my stomach is gonna rip in two Once I got past 40 pounds had to go to a machine. I remember when I couldnt do a crunch with no weight! Oh the hanging leg raises are a killer exercise too Im getting real good at them, will prolly add a 5-10 pound dumbbell soon, if I can hold it without dropping it with feet , LOL

If I were working out at home Id have dogs walking all over me for sure, all 17 pounds of them ( 2) dogs, maltese, one we should of named LICKY LICKY!!!!! Loves to give kisses.

DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey FNF!!! I am back from vacation adn OMG I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted in here!!! Just smack me now, I deserve it!! Of course I have seen your progress pics on the other board and you are doing absolutely incredible!! I've read everything I missed now and I missed ALOT! The new routine looks excellent and you are just attacking it - as always - awesome! You've had some great PRs and looks like you are enjoying that incline treadmill, huh? LOL You are going to grow like crazy on this plan, I can imagine you on the stage already! The stack also sounds wonderful, i will definitely be paying close attention to see what I should add to my future shopping carts! PLEASE be careful with that pec and shoulder!!! We cannot have you getting injured, that would be awful!!

P.S. In that first progress pic you posted with you looking off to the side, when I first opened it I thought you looked alot like Jamie Lee Curtis. I don;t know if you like her or not, but I thought that was cool and mean it as a compliment Of course, you look WAY better than she does!!!!

Week 2 Day 9 June 14 2006 Wednesday

WEEK 2 DAY 9 JUNE 14 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Mood has been great during my new bulking diet and getting accustomed to all 5 **** supplements! I continue to wake up early, as if I dont require as much sleep as before but yet at the same time I feel more refreshed. I feel as if I am ready for anything!

TRAINING

Ya thats the first thing I want to say!!! I had the most awesome workout tonight! Last week I went up to 50 pound barbell curls and got 6 reps, Well 1 week later, and last night I got 10 reps on the first two set and 9 reps on the third, this is amazing!!!!

Then I go right to supersettting preacher curls w/ hammer curls. I do one set of preachers and immediatley go to hammer curls starting at 25 pounds, then 20 pounds, then 10 pounds, talk about a arm burner! But the great thing was the weights were feeling lighter last night, the 20's felt like 10's and I was able to do more reps.

I had the biggest most freaky pumps last night! My arms were so swollen and pumped that the last set of hammer curls were hard to finish becuase the pumps were so big, my biceps grew an inch and were very round and perky, the forearms were also pumped and hard as rocks. People working out around me actually noticed this and two people asked me what are you doing to make that happen? I was even laughing cause it was so cool, course I shared the **** secret . There are people at the gym who know I am testing **** and are following my progress. I had a very buff girl ask me during my rest of supersets if I was getting ready to compete, LOL I said no Im just trying to get stronger and build muscle but who knows someday I might compete just to do it once. I told her I was a little old to be doing that and she said you look better than most 20 year olds, Ok that made my night!!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed at 25 pound curl bar for skull crushers for one reason, that exercise is the one that initally broke my bicep tendons and caused my shoulder to slowly fall apart. The position your arms are in when going down to forehead totally stretch your tendons to the limit so im a bit nervous and cautious about it. When the tendons were repaired I was told they had shrunk over the two years they were floating around inside and that they were shorter now and in time they would stretch again but to be careful, I could easily do more weight but for safety reasons Im going slow at this.

Them kickbacks totally rock, I got a huge pump in them too last night!!!! But I wont be happy till I get the horse shoe

SUPPLEMENTS

Oh were do I start, the Hyperdrive is awesome, I get lots of clean energy for a long period off of one capsule, and there are not jitters at all, no crashing, no lows, no highs, just consistant clean great energy. I am loving the Primed big time!!!!!! Hey if I can get pumps like this there is no reason to use any other product, I thought I knew what a good pump was until I tried Primed!!!!!! When **** says its a NO, they dont mess around!

I really like taking the creatine capsules N-gorge, its so easy and conveinient! The Special Tactics is kicking butt, I will definitely want to use this when I am cutting along with Hyperdrive cause they will keep your appettie at a controllable state, right now I have to make myself eat all these cals on training days and its so hard because I am not hungry, but I manage to get it down as I know I need it for the bulk and for the training for the energy

The Regeneration tastes good and really helps with DOMS, I have not experienced any bad DOMS while using this product and STAIRS dont suck anymore, LOL

On a side note, when taking Primed you can still get a pump an hour later after workouts if you do something physical like even vacuuming, Im serious, any repetitive motion with arms its comes right back!

SPECIAL NOTES

I have learned that I am either sensitive to or allergic to Sucralose, I figured this out on the week of bulking as I eat alot of Muscle Pancakes, always after eating them I get this spacy-buzzed feeling. I now know this and will use less of it. Before I was having pancakes only once a week and this didnt happen, and it doesnt happen on my off training days, so I will be using something else on pancakes or having them plain, cause that feeling is whacked! I read up on it on the net and there are many people who claim it causes lots of side effects to them, for me its just one, I just cannot have as much as I have been, Moderation is the key to this one.

Last edited by fitnfirm; 06-16-2006 at 06:31 AM.

dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10) dominique is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

great job on the curls!! ah, the high of a great workout.

skull crushers are a tempermental exercise, aren't they?! very effective, but can put a world of hurt on you (the bad kind of hurt).

Originally Posted by dominique
    great job on the curls!! ah, the high of a great workout.

skull crushers are a tempermental exercise, aren't they?! very effective, but can put a world of hurt on you (the bad kind of hurt).

Thanks Dominique It made my night for sure!!!!!! Skullcrushers are a good exercise as long as your very careful, I like kickbacks alot now

Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeff- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    The Special Tactics is kicking butt, I will definitely want to use this when I am cutting along with Hyperdrive cause they will keep your appettie at a controllable state
    I'm liking the Special tactics and Hyperdrive too untill now They really destroy my appitite. They are def a very good choise in a cut diet!
    Keep it up
    **** Tri Lean + Thyrogen-X + Jungle Warfare + Xceed log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806235

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

You seriously never cease to amaze me FnF. I have SO much respect for you as you are literally the definition of excellence and dedication. I'd bow down if we met, you'd have to tell me to get up

I think you should compete once, and you KNOW EME would help bring you in. With EME and Kendra by your side, you'd already have an advantage over anyone else on stage!

While I haven't tried ****'s products in the past you are certainly making me curious.

Cheers,
    Josh

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like you are loving those new supps, may have to try them out especially that hyperdrive I love a nice kick in the ass before my workouts
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zebinator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fantastic log FnF!! Incredible detail, you've put alot of work into this. Very impressive! Good luck with this and I'll be staying tuned to see your progress.
    "The more you know, the more invisible you become"

Jungle Warfare Log/Review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818712 **Final photos on page 9**

Thanks Stonecold- You suck up you lol

Cervasa, I do love this stack, you should try the Primed as well, its ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Zebinator- Thanks for noticing my hard work I do this as It helps me stay focused! and accountable

arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) arose70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey fnf! Lookin good woman! Have a wonderful weekend!
    "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cause a Scranton party don't stop."

Week 2 Day 10 June 15 2006 Thursday

WEEK 2 DAY 10 JUNE 15 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

NOTES:

I spent the day doing things around the yard & playing with the pups Had tons of energy from Hyperdrive to get through everything I needed to do.

I really enjoyed having steak for dinner too felt like a total cheat, but a great source of protein.

Amazingly my arms were not sore today after that killer workout, must be the regeneration x helping with that!!!

Well thats all for today, nothing else much to share since I had no weight training today. Have great day!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WOW ... you are so.......... killing those WOS FIT!!!
    GREAT JOB!!!!
    Really, you're dedication is absolutely inspiring!!!

Have a great weekend Fit!!
    Anything fun on the agenda .. aside from food that is!!

WEEK 2 DAY 11 JUNE 16 2006

MOOD

Super mood today, was ready to work those legs!!!!! I spent most of the day with my Son taking care of some business. It was a beautiful day. I woke up early eager to start my day.

TRAINING

Oh what can I say, what a grueling workout!!!!!! I went in thinking im breaking some PR’s and I did. I had gone up in weight last week and this week I did lots more reps, so I am getting stronger with this bulking diet and my **** supplements.

It seemed like a long workout but I made it through thanks to Hyperdrive & Primed. My legs felt a lot stronger today. I did have a pump in my legs, they felt heavy too. I was glad when the workout was over though!!

I went light on the SLDL because I'm still new at those and last week I had major hammie cramps, so this week I stretched a lot more and went at it again.

SUPPLEMENTS

I am really impressed so far with this **** stack, if you use it as intended at the proper times it will give you great workouts and energy. The special tactics must really be kicking the fat because I have gained less weight than planned for this period. It seems as if the N-Gorge creatine is really being pulled into my muscles better than other products I have used, the pumps I get every workout are to drool over

SPECIAL NOTES

I am looking forward to continued progress and muscle growth. With my bulking plan from Michael Elias and **** supplements there is no where to go but UP

DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000) DawnMarie is just really nice. (+1000)

Congrats on the PRs and all of the awesome WOs so far!! WOW - that was a great leg WO, I am drooling at those numbers! You are killing that superset on the biceps too! I am also drooling over your diet - Mmmm pancakes! I will have those next week and look forward to it, they are a favorite! Glad you enjoyed your steak! You need more fuel for all those giant muscles you are growing!!

RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice momentum and excitement, even with/especially with the change of plans and focus.
    I still stare at your diet log -- over 200g protein per day is a lot to get in (not hard to do, but still a lot). It looks like you might be mixing some ON Whey in with your oatmeal, and definately a shake or two or three with skim milk. What flavor(s) are you using? I like the vanilla in my oatmeal, with cinnamon and a little bit of brown sugar... it's great!

Also, I know you are looking to get in a lot of calories, but how long did it take you to get used to eating pancakes, yogurt, and oatmeal for breakfast and still have room for a morning snack then lunch? LOL... that's a bunch of chow right there...

We all know where it's going, though... you're showing awesome results from all the hard work and (is it 15-degree incline?) cardio sessions.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --&gt; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Originally Posted by RichardRussell
    Nice momentum and excitement, even with/especially with the change of plans and focus.
    I still stare at your diet log -- over 200g protein per day is a lot to get in (not hard to do, but still a lot). It looks like you might be mixing some ON Whey in with your oatmeal, and definately a shake or two or three with skim milk. What flavor(s) are you using? I like the vanilla in my oatmeal, with cinnamon and a little bit of brown sugar... it's great!

Also, I know you are looking to get in a lot of calories, but how long did it take you to get used to eating pancakes, yogurt, and oatmeal for breakfast and still have room for a morning snack then lunch? LOL... that's a bunch of chow right there...

We all know where it's going, though... you're showing awesome results from all the hard work and (is it 15-degree incline?) cardio sessions.

I do have my protein mixed with skim milk, I use vanilla or strawberry flavor.

The oats are in my pancake and at first Ill tell ya it was so hard to eat all that food, i mean i felt like all i did was eat! the meals are bigger too. Them pancakes are filling, I eat slow and just when I feel like I can move again its time to eat all over again, LOL I basically eat every two hours, so if I go somewhere I have to take food with me. I eat just plain oats- old fashioned. I dont use flavoring on anything, certainly no brown sugar if its not on my plan I dont have it, unless it has 0 calories Like some of the Walden Foods sauces , they make a BBQ sauce thats good on chicken. I used to eat lots of sauces, toppings, additives with my food without realizing I was adding several hundred calories a day! of those cals none where nutrient dense.

Funny thing now is I notice im alot hungrier!!!!!!! like today, my off day, I miss all that food! My body seems to like it and need it, so thats where the hyperdrive and special tactics come in to help control appetite. I drink a boat load of water as well.

But in order to build muscle you have to eat, so Im willing to do this bulking plan in hopes of some great gains! Then comes the cutting That will be no fun at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    ... certainly no brown sugar ...
    I'm still in my "having fun" mode though... just a little seems to go a long way.
    Thanks for the fast response.