Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EME
    It takes a LOT of very specific eating to gain quality lean mass for most of us, but you CAN and WILL succeed!

- EME
    Do you subscribe to the 'oats for the win' theory EME?

Josh

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EME
    Actually, we are most likely going to have to increase your food from the starting levels in the near future, believe it or not.

We'll base that on your progress of course, but we are taking several steps to make sure the size will be gaining will be muscle.

Also.... you're going to likely find out that it's work to eat the food necessary to gain lean mass.

That probably sounds funny to people.. especially those trying to lose weight.

But, when you consider that carbs and protein are ~ 4 calories per gram, and fat is ~ 9 calories per gram, it takes more than twice the volume of food from complex carbs and clean protein to equal the same amount that would come from high fat foods.

It takes a LOT of very specific eating to gain quality lean mass for most of us, but you CAN and WILL succeed!

- EME

Well that all makes perfectly good sense huh Ummm today I had a hard time eating the food, and it wasnt even a workout day, I knew it would happen, but I will become used to it. See towards the end of the last 12 weeks I was getting hungry in between meals alot, and real bad at night, prolly the last 3 weeks were like that, But I just drank lots of water to keep from cheating

Ya good food takes up more room in your house too! and I shop alot more, and cook alot more, The best things in life are not easy though

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another factor to consider is that Hyperdrive 3.0, and Special Tactics both have powerful appetitite suppressants.

This is a nice benefit to those who are trying to avoid cravings and eat less, but you will have to be careful that you aren't missing meals.

The step up in intensity should keep you hungry enough to eat your food, and if so, the HD and the 3.0 should really help with nutrient partitioning and keep any fat gain from the caloric surplus to a minimum.

But, just as with all programs, we will monitor your actual results and make any adjustements necessary to keep you on track.

Not only is "Whinning not an option" ( To Quote ALR ) but I'll add that, succeeding is not an option either....it's a given.

- EME
    Free BMR and Calorie Need Calculator
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EME
    Another factor to consider is that Hyperdrive 3.0, and Special Tactics both have powerful appetitite suppressants.

This is a nice benefit to those who are trying to avoid cravings and eat less, but you will have to be careful that you aren't missing meals.

The step up in intensity should keep you hungry enough to eat your food, and if so, the HD and the 3.0 should really help with nutrient partitioning and keep any fat gain from the caloric surplus to a minimum.

But, just as with all programs, we will monitor your actual results and make any adjustements necessary to keep you on track.

Not only is "Whinning not an option" ( To Quote ALR ) but I'll add that, succeeding is not an option either....it's a given.

- EME

Ya I noticed the intense appetite supression already, But I have learned how to force feed, I will not miss a meal, its not an option, LOL

You tell Author, for me........ That dont forget about the girls, we want a product like Jungle Warfare too! And Id be happy to be a lab rat for something new, esp if it will help me grow! Men have all the cool stuff!

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Hey Hey Fit!!!
    Here ya go again girl!!
    And a clean bulk?? How fun is that???
    I wish I could say I have to force feed but so far .. THAT has never been an issue!!

This thread is flying at lightening speed as always ....
    I am REALLY looking forward to following your QUEST FOR MUSCLE!!!

Have a great day and Happy Gardening!!

Well, after taking hyperdrive for the first time yesterday, here is how the night went. It went pretty much the usual, I did go to sleep about my normal time, which is very late, but I woke up earlier for some reason and on my own, No barking dogs at the squirrels as ususal I felt refreshed and ready to go!!!!! So I took my daily dose with breakfast, and im riding the bull again.

Week 1 Day 2 June 7 2006 Wednesday

WEEK 1 DAY 2 JUNE 7 2006 WEDNESDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again, this is very strange but good! Felt very refreshed and ready to go. Was excitied to take on day 2 of my new plan.

TRAINING

The training went very well, I had a PR in barbell curls. I sweated my booty off too! Im still playing around with the weights to see how the new routine is going to work so the first week some things may be lighter than I can lift. I had kickbacks tonight, I havent done those in years!!!!! And even though I was not excitied to do the 15 degree incline on the treadmill for 30 minutes, I did it and I can handle it But after all of that I was whopped!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

Today was the first day taking all the supplements as I didnt workout yesterday. I like the hyperdrive alot so far, Im getting clean energy, no jitters, not grouchy, and it lasts a long time. But by the time 5 pm rolled around I was able to take Primed and I needed it for more energy before the workout. Amazingly I did have an abundance of energy for the workout, I never did get tired till I got home. I took N-gorge for the first time too and I had something very different happen to me tongiht during the workout, I not only had a pump in my biceps/triceps, Both my full arms were pumped, they were like really full and firm, I have never experienced that before. And I am using the special tactics at 2 of my meals, which you do not feel it working as it is not a stimulant, just helps you incinerate fat. So far everything is going well and I am not having any side effects or unwanted effects.

SPECIAL NOTES

I was late getting this up because as soon as we arrived home and had dinner, unexpected company showed up, so had to entertain for a bit

Morning update:

Well this is the third morning in a row that I have woke up early 7 am, and felt refreshed. I went to bed at 2 am. I cant believe this as I like to get at least 6-7 hours sleep and when I dont I feel very out of it when getting up. I feel great when I wake up. I must be getting deeper sleep or something? Whatever it is its cool with me! lol

CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10) CENTAUR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    r u honestly 43? i just saw some pics and if some1 said u were 43 i would've laughed at them. ive know girls at uni who look older than u and they prob half ur age.

*shakes head in disbelief muttering some1 discovered the fountain of youth and dont wanna share*

good work.na infact excellent work

Originally Posted by CENTAUR
    r u honestly 43? i just saw some pics and if some1 said u were 43 i would've laughed at them. ive know girls at uni who look older than u and they prob half ur age.

*shakes head in disbelief muttering some1 discovered the fountain of youth and dont wanna share*

good work.na infact excellent work

LMAO!!!!!! Yes I just had my 43rd birthday on May 11 th. On top of that, My youngest son just graduated high school I have 3 boys, 18, 21, 22. I think chasing them around has kept me young and working outside for endless hours as I love landscaping. No magic potions Thanks you made my day

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the bb curl PR see already kicking a$$ like I knew you would
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yo. cool log.

Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    Congrats on the bb curl PR see already kicking a$$ like I knew you would

Ya baby!!!!!! I got a few stares for sure Ive been wanting to attempt it and I finally got brave But on Monday I made a fool of myself I didnt have to log that workout, it was my only day not logging, thank god!!!! I tried again for the 30 pound DB's on shoulder press............. last time I got 6 on the second try, this time, my left arm got stuck half way up while the right arm was all the way up, no one came over to help me . I rested and tried it again, and no go, I was like WTF!!!!!!! I wanted to go home right then and there but I said self " quit acting like a baby" And there will be better days I think that elbow is the problem, I need like a lube job, guess Ill go to Victory lane soon

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by fitnfirm
    Ya baby!!!!!! I got a few stares for sure Ive been wanting to attempt it and I finally got brave But on Monday I made a fool of myself I didnt have to log that workout, it was my only day not logging, thank god!!!! I tried again for the 30 pound DB's on shoulder press............. last time I got 6 on the second try, this time, my left arm got stuck half way up while the right arm was all the way up, no one came over to help me . I rested and tried it again, and no go, I was like WTF!!!!!!! I wanted to go home right then and there but I said self " quit acting like a baby" And there will be better days I think that elbow is the problem, I need like a lube job, guess Ill go to Victory lane soon
    Do any of the **** products have anti-inflammatories in them? Or does EME have you on anything like glucosamine/msm/chondroiton/cissus? If you are having elbow issues that might be something to look at. My knee and elbows give me LOTS of problems without using one of the above products.

But that is still a helluva workout.. mad props!

Cheers,
    'Truth

Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Do any of the **** products have anti-inflammatories in them? Or does EME have you on anything like glucosamine/msm/chondroiton/cissus? If you are having elbow issues that might be something to look at. My knee and elbows give me LOTS of problems without using one of the above products.

But that is still a helluva workout.. mad props!

Cheers,
    'Truth
    Ummmmm I dont think the products I am on do have any anti-inflammatory, EME does not have me on anything cause I have not mentioned this to him, But today I decided to continue using cissus RX to nip this in the butt, and doing exercises that promote healing for elbows/tendons etc. I just made it all worse today hanging shutters on the second story, hanging out the window with a 8 pound dewalt drill over my head while holding on the the shutters one at a time, this was not a smart thing to do today, Ive been icing several times now I will not get on a 25 foot ladder to do this esp no one but me is here! My new rule, ice am, ice after workout, hottub night time

Week 1 Day 3 June 8 2006 Thursday

WEEK 1 DAY 3 JUNE 8 2006 THURSDAY

OFF DAY FOR WEIGHT TRAINING

MOOD

Well I woke up early again!!!!! And so I decided to take care of a project that was overdue. I had so much dang energy, I swear I was sweating bullets running around here! I put up 3 pairs of shutters on the house, I had to hang out the window with a 8 pound Dewalt drill in one hand, while holding onto the shutter with the other hand all while bracing myself on the window ledge so I would not fall over. This turned out to be a few hour project as I had to drill all new holes And when I was done my arms were killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!! A familiar tendon pain came over me and thats when I decided Cissus rx is gonna be daily, along with some daily hand/tendon exercises to keep this pain under control and hopefully not effecting my workouts. I was going at such a fast pace for several hours when I sat down to ice my arm ( same one I had surgery on) I fell alseep in my office chair, LOL it was like my body said ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

TRAINING

off today, thank god!!!!!!!!

SUPPLEMENTS

A full day on ****, except for the pre-post workout supps. Im getting in the flow and my inner clock is getting better at my new schedule Yesterday I forgot to put on my nutrition chart that I had Venom Special Tactics, I had 2 servings

SPECIAL NOTES

Im looking forward to the Muscle Pancakes in the morning!!!!! Oh baby, oh baby!!!!! are those good!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fit, you're stacking all 5 **** supplements.

From what i've read Micahel Elias knows his stuff, so combined with your dedication, this should prove to be another excellent log.
    Psalms 51:10-13

Originally Posted by HalleluYAH
    Fit, you're stacking all 5 **** supplements.

From what i've read Micahel Elias knows his stuff, so combined with your dedication, this should prove to be another excellent log.
    EME is a slavedriver, don't let them all fool you. Even if FnF wanted to quit she couldn't.. Why do you think they call themselves Team Torture?!?!

*evil grin*

EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EME is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EME is a slavedriver, don't let them all fool you. Even if FnF wanted to quit she couldn't.. Why do you think they call themselves Team Torture?!?!

*evil grin*

Muahahahaha.....

They can check out any time they like........but they can never leave!

LOL.

Seriously though, just wait until FnF get it's into true Pre-Contest prep mode in a few months. This will seem like naptime in Kindergarten.

She can handle it though.

-EME
    Free BMR and Calorie Need Calculator
    http://www.physiquefx.com/bmr-calculators/

*evil grin*

FnF is not a quitter You know the old saying is really true, No Pain No Gain, and now I belive that is really true, Im willing to give this my all, because I have a vision in my head of what I will look like in the coming months, and that alone is enough to keep me going, well that and the cattle prod EME has

HalleluYAH

Thanks for checking up on me Yep 5 **** products, when I do it I do it big!!!!!! Today is leg day and Im really curious to how it may go on these new supps, everday it is like something new happening to me.

Before I update for last nights workout I have one thing to say " I HATE SLDL" CRAMP CITY

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So how are those legs feeling today
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Pics

These will serve as my Before Pictures, and in 12 weeks I hope to put on alot more mass
    Last edited by fitnfirm; 12-16-2007 at 04:17 PM.

Back Progress

Here is the progress in my back-lat since March till now

great progress wow you have done great!!!!!!!!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very noticeable changes, great job. Seems you lost quite abit on your thighs and lower back. I see muscle development in you traps/upper back. Keep up the great work.
    Cha Cha Cha

Originally Posted by spirit3530
    Very noticeable changes, great job. Seems you lost quite abit on your thighs and lower back. I see muscle development in you traps/upper back. Keep up the great work.

Here is a bonus pic I got baby traps

Week 1 Day 4 June 9 2006 Friday

WEEK 1 DAY 4 JUNE 9 2006 FRIDAY

MOOD

Woke up early again...... Weird but Im loving it, cause I feel very refreshed!!!!!! I think Im gonna add Lean Dreams to this stack as well. Was happy to wake up and eat Muscle Pancakes My new true love !!!!!! My mood is great lately, tons of energy and Im getting more done before workouts which is super great!

TRAINING

New routine today, Went well except for SLDL on platform I went from quads to hammies and forgot to warm up I got major hammie cramp and could not move for several minutes, it was bad. It wasnt bad till I did it on the 4 inch platform, that made it KILLER. I need to practice these for awhile to get better at them, I have never done them so its all new to me. Then I proceeded back to quads, luckily the hammie didnt effect the rest of my workout. I had some PR's today since Im lifting heavy for low reps, happy overall with the workout.

SUPPLEMENTS

Ok, I gotta say, this combination of N-gorge, Primed, regeneration really are working, I get a pump before I ever leave the house!!!!! LOL its so funny. My muscles all feel fuller the past few days as well. Hyperdrive is great for that energy, I say if you want to get a project done, take it! It is starting to wear off late afternoon, but by then I get my Primed to jack it all up again for workouts! The amazing thing to me is I can take all this stuff and still sleep at night, no different than before, and then wake up earlier than my alarm everyday. I dont know whats doing it but I sleep like a rock, I dont remember dreaming or nothing lately.

I also want to share that all the capsules sure are pretty !

SPECIAL NOTES

Well nothing real special except this bulking is working already! And I notice I have more energy at the gym from the extra food, although its hard to eat it all I will get used to it.

And I now have a bunch of broken blood vessels from lifting heavy the past couple days, one in my armpit from preacher curl, I must of been hugging that too tight, and a bad one on the bag of my leg above knee, really ugly one, sure they go away!

Pics

Took these tonight after back workout

wow looking good really good.... you should be proud with yourself
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!