Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anglaly7
    In HS I worked at ruby tuesday. Work was exactly like the movie Waiting- seriously **** like that happened all the time. Anyways i was 17 and a hostess so i sat everyone, made sure cutomers were happy ect. I am really outgoing so this was a great job for me but one day this group of guys came in and I almost killed them. They were about 20-23 and sat at the bar and got wasted. I was as nice as possible but they kept starin' at me totally creepin' me out. Eventually the bartender cut them off and I had to arrange to get them a cab so one guy came to the hostess stand and told me all the details i needed for the cab company. He was flirtin' with me and was really crude about it- I even saw him looking down my shirt. I reached down behind the counter to get the phone book and when i looked up he had moved to the side of the counter and had a full hard on. Needless to say I was floored. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to calm down so I didnt just slap the guy. I went back to tell him he was being inappropriate but he and him buds were leaving so i just thanked god it was over then on his way out he grabbed my ass and said "thanx for givin me somethin' to think about later tonight". I was stunned and couldn't even say anything. This is why i no longer work retail!

LMAO
    Ignore list: abdus

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kwskiZX10
    I used to work retail (high school / college).

One person came in...

Him: Can you do a price check for me
    Me: Yes sir no problem
    Me: 12.99
    Him: But the sign says 6.99
    Me: Sorry sir, someone must have misplaced the produ... (cuts me off)
    Him: wow, this is a ****ty display, no wonder your companies stock is down and your competitors is up. I'm not going to buy anything, this display sucks.
    Me: Sir, if you owned stock in this company, you would be more than happy with the profits you have seen and judging by your arrogance, I don't think you do.
    Him: Let me talk to your manager.
    Me: (I get on the loud speaker) Attention, attention, can the manager on duty please come to department x, a customer would like an explanation as to why our stock is down. (I said that as sarcastically as possible)
    Him: (Storms off mad.)

This actually wasn't isolated to that single incident. On several different occasions I had different people walk in, wanting to 'check the companies stock price.'

****ing idiots... if you wanted to know the price of oil would you fly 16 to the middle east to check, when you could find it out on the internet?

Some people are just so damn stupid.

haha you owned him so bad

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In HS I worked at ruby tuesday. Work was exactly like the movie Waiting- seriously **** like that happened all the time. Anyways i was 17 and a hostess so i sat everyone, made sure cutomers were happy ect. I am really outgoing so this was a great job for me but one day this group of guys came in and I almost killed them. They were about 20-23 and sat at the bar and got wasted. I was as nice as possible but they kept starin' at me totally creepin' me out. Eventually the bartender cut them off and I had to arrange to get them a cab so one guy came to the hostess stand and told me all the details i needed for the cab company. He was flirtin' with me and was really crude about it- I even saw him looking down my shirt. I reached down behind the counter to get the phone book and when i looked up he had moved to the side of the counter and had a full hard on. Needless to say I was floored. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to calm down so I didnt just slap the guy. I went back to tell him he was being inappropriate but he and him buds were leaving so i just thanked god it was over then on his way out he grabbed my ass and said "thanx for givin me somethin' to think about later tonight". I was stunned and couldn't even say anything. This is why i no longer work retail!

WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING?!!!?? A girl in that situation coudl've gotten away with anything

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm just going to start posting in this thread after every shift I work.

This happened last night:

-Excuse me, do you have any more scentless Kitty Litter?
    -Well, I know we don't have any in back, let me go check the top shelf where we keep inventory. *I walk all the way across the store from aisle 2 to aisle 21*
    -No, I don't see any. They already wrote the order so I'm sure we'll get some in tomorrow.
    *the lady throws a ****ing temper tantrum. Letting out huge sighs and letting herself lean all her weight on her cart, I thought she was having a seizure at first*
    -Sorry, ma'am, is there anything else I can help you with?
    *she just turns her back on me and walks away*
    Last edited by (o)./^\.(o); 06-09-2006 at 10:20 AM.

anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by importrev
    WHY DIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING?!!!?? A girl in that situation coudl've gotten away with anything
    whatta mean gotten away w/ anything? I was too shocked to even say anything.
    "Runners like to train 100 miles per week because it's a round number. But I think 88 is a lot rounder."
    Don Kardong

"I want to be running ahead of men in a race cause I am faster than they are, not because they think I have a nice ass"

Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smeagol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

you sound hot but your post is worthless without pics!!!

It's an ostrich face (o)./^\.(o)'s Avatar
    (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000) (o)./^\.(o) is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by hublife
    Today this little bastard came into my store...This is the same fuktard that came in a month ago and was like
    Him- "umm...I just finished a cycle of D-Bol do I need to take anything after I'm done with it?"

Me- "you should see a doctor, what are you like 17?"
    Him- I'm 18

Then he comes back in today

Him- I want to go ahead and get that Methyl 1-Alpha
    Me - We're out.
    Him - but it's on the shelf right behind you...I can see it
    Me - No you can't we're sold out(while reaching up and pulling it off the counter and putting it in my pocket.
    Him - ...
    Me - ...
    Him - Soo....
    Me - Get some creatine, your going to F**K yourself up with hardcore stuff
    Him - but I just...
    Me - Get your Shi*t some place else

PWNED
    You're a dick

vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50) vanillaicetk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let's see....

Well, I can't really complain much now, but when our company used to sell nearly everything with mail-in-rebates on a near daily basis I would have a customer screaming at me over the phone because they never recieved their rebate checks, and demanded that I mail them to you. It always boggled my mind that they can't put together after the buy a product in Pennsylvania, mail a reabate to Arizona, and think all of the work is done in Pennsylvania.

I can stand though how people assume when you work in a larger store that you are trained in every department, and know everything about every product in the store. I'm pretty good with technology, I sell computers and stuff, but TV's I don't really know anything about...so don't get mad at me when you personally pull me from my department and ask me for help on products I have no knowledge on.

And finally, people we try and get tech support from the store where they purchased the product. I have no idea why your printer says "PC Load Letter" but I bet if you call the manufacturer they could help you.
    --tk

[url]www.tkmedia.net[/url]

larrygreg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While not exactly retail, I have to add my early working experience.

I was a paper boy for the NY Daily news. Not bad work 50 + customers and I cleared $40 a week (This was backin the 70's). Had some real bad customers.

Had 1 customer that kept asking why I gave them a ripped paper all the time. They had a yorshire terrier and every time I threw the paper on the porch, I would hear the dog attack the paper. One day I accidentaly nailed the dog with the Sunday edition..

Another customer when I would come to collect, I heard her tell her daughter, if thats the paper boy, tell him to come tomorrow and when he comes tomorrow, tell him Im not home. Suffice to say, after 2 weeks of nojn payment, I cut her off. She called my boss to complain, but I told him before about her and he told her pay up and you will get a paper again.

Had another customer pay me in pennies (no kidding). He did this for a month, thought he was pissing me off. I told him keep it up, Im a coin collector and some of the pennies were worth some bucks. He started to pay my by check after that.

My final customer from hell, was some older divorced woman. I broke some slat glass in her storm window with a Thursday edition. I left a note with my number. She called and told me later, dont bother replacing it as she was missing 5 pieces already. Later that month, she called my boss and told him I broke 2 windows and never said anything. I wound up replacing 2 pieces (it didnt matter, my cousin was in the glass business and had tons of this stuff in his backyard). I would have replaced all the glass just so he would be rid of it. As it was I replaced the 2 pieces.

I was a good paper boy, made sure the papers were delivered by 6:30 AM and if it rained, the paper were in plastic. One day, it rained at 2:00 in the afternoon. The same "glass lady" complained that her paper wasnt putin plastic. Well hello, the paper is a morning edition and is delivered at 6:30 AM. Its not my fault you didnt wake up until 5:00 PM. She even kept it in the sink to prove it was wet.

That showed me, never deal with the public directly.....
    Last edited by larrygreg; 06-09-2006 at 02:58 PM.

7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000) 7Happy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    whatta mean gotten away w/ anything? I was too shocked to even say anything.
    sexual harrasment > all men. You could've slapped him, kicked him in the balls, spit on him or worst.

anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anglaly7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by importrev
    sexual harrasment > all men. You could've slapped him, kicked him in the balls, spit on him or worst.
    in retrospect I know I should have believe me I wanted too.
    "Runners like to train 100 miles per week because it's a round number. But I think 88 is a lot rounder."
    Don Kardong

"I want to be running ahead of men in a race cause I am faster than they are, not because they think I have a nice ass"

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)

bump
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today I was given a go ahead by the doctor to resume work again. Lady came into Publix and this is how she wanted everything bagged.

Plastic then paper then plastic. For a headsup the paper is more then two sizes the plastic bag.
    Hilarious. philhyp calls me fat, but has the same size waist at 30lbs lighter.

wow strong bump
    "Nothing is more painful to the human mind than, after the feelings have been worked up by a quick succession of events, the dead calmness of inaction and certainity which follows and deprives the soul both of hope and fear." - Mary Shelly

"Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality." - John W. Gardner

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by importrev View Post
    wow strong bump
    negged
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i hate customers with such burning intensity. im currently working in a shop but soon to be out of their and going into the air force.

i assume everyone who comes in is a twat until they can prove to me otherwise.

warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) warren22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Theirs been a few times people have been absolute **** heads to me...mostly stemming from me being a little kid at the time (14-15) or just having an overblown sense of their own importance. For example, i got reported to my manager for not waitering for a table (we don't waiter where I work) and, after explaining why we don't waiter, she had the balls to say "but we're special and spend a lot of money here (lol, first time I seen them)". moron

lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000) lacey23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I used to work in a hot deli in a grocery store. Some guy used to come in at teh end of the night every night right before I was going to throw the crap out. He'd bitch at me for a few minutes about how the food sucked, then would order something. Every night.... Wtf were closing...There's a ton of fast food places around here....Stop coming here and bitching at me if oyu don't like the food.
    lacey23 on ssb

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Work at a gas station at the moment, and we can't sell wine on Sundays because of our liquor license or something, and some guy was almost ready to fight me over it a few weeks back. I pretty much snapped on him, told him to put it back and shut the hell up, and he got mad and left, LOL.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread makes me so glad i'm a lifeguard

you get pricks every once in a while but generally you get total respect from the customers
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only worked in a retail job for 2 weeks (on a checkout)

most customers at the store were old people so they were nice, i didn't have any problems at all. worst i had was one lady tell me she was sick of me or something.

still the worst job ever
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i also worked at round table for 2 months making pizzas

i'd take 8 hours of lifeguarding in the hot sun over an hour making pizzas anyday

it's like an oven in the back room. sweat's dripping off my forehead and into the pizza cause despite the fact that there are about 6 people working, i'm the only one working on a 20 pizza order from intel. thank god for that cute chick with the nice ass who does the register. she always came back to help me make pizzas when she didnt have something to do
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10) 9ine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Funny stories.

Former Celltech abuser newbbuffguy's Avatar
    newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbbuffguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had sex with a retail girl before she had angry pussy

Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lee_5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HulkHagen View Post
    Work at a gas station at the moment, and we can't sell wine on Sundays because of our liquor license or something, and some guy was almost ready to fight me over it a few weeks back. I pretty much snapped on him, told him to put it back and shut the hell up, and he got mad and left, LOL.
    we cant sell wine before 10 on a sunday at my store. never had anyone complain about it though. id be seriously pissed if they did. its just a bottle of ****ty wine. im suprised someone dared snap at you when you weigh 260lbs.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 9099 View Post
    The key to dealing with retail customers is to talk to them as if they are children.
    Most of the general public is retarded.
    Truer words have never been uttered.

I work at a "healthfood" grocery store (Whole Food's primary competitor) and one of the first things you learn is that the customers are absolute morons.

Completely miserable, decrepid f**x.

However, they pay well and have good benefits. That's why I'm there.

Costco is supposedly the industry leader in terms of benefits.
    Anyone have any personal experience working for them?
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-16-2007 at 07:57 PM.

guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Remember kids:

The customer is always wrong...and often drunk!
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tmac4real has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BadMoulie View Post
    Retail sucks ass... the worst customers I ever had to deal with are black women. Completely obnoxious, loud, rude, and unreasonable.
    Tell me about it.

That's 80% of the cliental I have to deal with. Listen to their smartass ignorant comments all day and not say a thing.

I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a coworker said the word "gay" in front of these lesbos while i was scanning their stuff, and they went and flagged down the store manager and threatened to sue me
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

But seriously...I'm not going to jail cuz some lying sack of crap teenager kills himself with a prohormone.
    Prohormones have never killed anybody. You sound like somebody's ignorant mother with comments like that. Sell the **** to the kid next time, he was 18 after all.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-16-2007 at 08:21 PM.