Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do i do a log with 3 sample packets? That is what was sent to me.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's just a mini-log\Review. Just state how you felt for 3 workouts\cardio sessions what ever you prefer. No pics, measurements are needed.

fsualum12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MRM Driven Log

Sex: Male
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 210 lbs (12% bf)
    Bodytype: Meso/Ecto combo
    Training experience: Lifting for eight years (since HS)...I play a lot of sports for my fraternity in IMs, as I did in HS, like football, basketball and volleyball. I'm well connected with the Greek community at Florida State University and would love to recommend this product to my fellow lifting buddies!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4-day split - Chest, Back/Bis, Shoulders/Tris, Legs (core every day)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): On 2 off-days for lifting

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Optimum Whey Protein, NOW Glutamine, Dextrose, Goliath Labs Tribuloid

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 5 meals a day, mostly turkey breast, tuna, chicken breast, eggs, oatmeal...trying to stay real clean...usually cheat by eating out every now and then (3x a week)

Current Daily water intake: at least a gallon

Short Term Goal: 300 lbs. bench press by end of summer

Long Term Goal: To weigh 225 lbs, <8% BF within a year

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No drugs/prescriptions

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I've taken NO-Explode from BSN and that was a great energy booster, but I've stopped taking it, as I don't want to take creatine. It would be interesting to see how Driven compares to NO-Explode in terms of energy/focus boost

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None - but would love to start with Driven! I actually am more of a viewer of this board, never really posted...but would love to try this product and recommend it. I've never seen it before it in our Bodybuilding.com store in downtown Tallahassee.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry we are not looking for testers but next time we do Muzi and I will keep you in mind

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry for the delay but i finally got my 3 packets tested. To sum it up i think that the product works well. The first packet i didnt really feel too much but day 2 and 3 went better. I had more focus in the gym and a tad bit more endurance. Seems like a solid product IMO. The taste isnt bad either. I appreciate the oppurtunity to test it, hopefully it becomes a solid product for MRM.