Thread: Personal Stack

MANOLI83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Personal Stack

I'm currently stacking Lipo-6, CEE (primaforce) No Xplod and taking protein with multivitamins. I take 3 scoops No Xplod with a scoop of the CEE before my workout along with a multivitamin and another scoop of the CEE right after with my protein. Lastly, i take another serving of protein as soon as I wake up with my Lipo-6 and another multi vitamin. Am I taking too much stuff, not enough or am i fine? just asking for opinions.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MANOLI83
    I'm currently stacking Lipo-6, CEE (primaforce) No Xplod and taking protein with multivitamins. I take 3 scoops No Xplod with a scoop of the CEE before my workout along with a multivitamin and another scoop of the CEE right after with my protein. Lastly, i take another serving of protein as soon as I wake up with my Lipo-6 and another multi vitamin. Am I taking too much stuff, not enough or am i fine? just asking for opinions.
    Um yeah. Take 1 serving no xplode pre workout and 1 serving primaforce CEE post. Also I dont personally recommend lipo 6 for a fat burner, their are better choices on the market. Be sure to get a good fish oil and whey protein.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

I'm in Iraq right now so it's hard to find some things. I'm not taking any fish oil and as far as protein, unless I order from on-line when i have a chance, i have to rely on Nitro-tech and Myoplex deluxe. I ordered some Muscle Milk a few days ago so that should be in in a couple days. What is the fish oil for and what reccomendations do you have as far as what kind (if there are different kinds) to choose?

fear nothing, regret less DJ6808's Avatar
    DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ6808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can read all about fish oil in the main part of the website. they're all pretty much the same, NOW is very respectable. Good luck in Iraq bro.
    i'd eat the ass off a rhino if it would make me huge.
    -G-diesal
    21 yrs old 210 lbs
    west chester university (nutrition and dietetics major)
    rugby player (flanker)
    best bench:330
    best dead:500
    This summer: 12 week test cyp and d-bol cycle.
    End goal: earn pro card and someday qualify for the arnold.

PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PHAGE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it is fine.
    However, you do know:
    - No-Xplode has over 1g CEE per scoop, so you are taking 9g of CEE per day(3 from No-Xplode, and 6 from PrimaForce cee)
    - No-Xplode has over 100mg of Caffeine per scoop, so with Lipo6 you are probably overdoing it.

I would go with:
    E/C
    NO2 booster such as SNS Arginine E2 or White Blood
    PrimaForce CEE

Just alter the doses, it'll work better then what you are currently taking.
    I believe C/Y/S is worst then E/C.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJ6808
    you can read all about fish oil in the main part of the website. they're all pretty much the same, NOW is very respectable. Good luck in Iraq bro.
    Agree, main thing to aim for with it is 1 gram EPA and DHA a day. Its mostly for overall health.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Here's The Thing. I Started Off With Only One Scoop Of The No Explod Without The Cee And It Didn't Do Anything. I Didn't Even Feel A Little Energized. I'm 250 Pounds With About 19 Percent Body Fat. I Really Want To Get Lean. Even Two Pills Of The Lipo 6 Does Absolutely Nothing For Me, But 3 Before Breakfast And Lunch Makes A Huge Difference. I Haven't Noticed Any Sides And Have Been Taking 3 For A Little Over A Month. The No Explod And Cee Give Me A Hell Of A Pump And Just Make Me Feel Like I Can Move Mountains. I Love The Feeling I Get. Since I Started Taking It Almost Two Months Ago, I've Increased My Flat Bench Weight By 115 Pounds, My Curls By 50 Pounds And My Squats By 50 Pounds. I Love The Results But I Don't Want To End Up Hurting Myself. It Feels Like If I Don't Take More Than Suggested It Doesn't Work.

Originally Posted by MANOLI83
    Here's The Thing. I Started Off With Only One Scoop Of The No Explod Without The Cee And It Didn't Do Anything. I Didn't Even Feel A Little Energized. I'm 250 Pounds With About 19 Percent Body Fat. I Really Want To Get Lean. Even Two Pills Of The Lipo 6 Does Absolutely Nothing For Me, But 3 Before Breakfast And Lunch Makes A Huge Difference. I Haven't Noticed Any Sides And Have Been Taking 3 For A Little Over A Month. The No Explod And Cee Give Me A Hell Of A Pump And Just Make Me Feel Like I Can Move Mountains. I Love The Feeling I Get. Since I Started Taking It Almost Two Months Ago, I've Increased My Flat Bench Weight By 115 Pounds, My Curls By 50 Pounds And My Squats By 50 Pounds. I Love The Results But I Don't Want To End Up Hurting Myself. It Feels Like If I Don't Take More Than Suggested It Doesn't Work.
    Then take CEE with the no xplode, it wont hurt. But I would watch out with the lipo6, not the safest fat burner.

Awesome Thanks

Originally Posted by young_squatter
    Then take CEE with the no xplode, it wont hurt. But I would watch out with the lipo6, not the safest fat burner.
    so why do you say Lipo6 isn't the safest fat burner? I've had nothin but great results since I started taking it. When I got out here three months ago I was 265 lbs. 28 PBF and now I'm 250 with 19 PBF. Of course I've been going to the gym 5 days a week for the past 2 months but only doing heavy lifting. I just started cardio about 2 days ago. If there's something that will give me the same or better results please let me know.