Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GNC's Thermo Burst - The Best Energy Supplement Ever!

Thats the kind of stuff you hear when you go into a store that makes GNC the laughing stock of knowledgable bodybuilders and athletes.

I manage a GNC franchise and after reading all the reviews on BB.Com put in my first order with Controlled Labs last week. I've been in this game a long time but I always want to get feedback from intellingent customers on what works and what doesnt so I finally registered on here so I can hear what you guys like and dont about the different supps and GNC.

I could write a book about all the rediculous stuff I hear on a daily basis from 135lb guys buying on and off cycle but dont want protein cause the done want to get "too big." I love that one. Or the look in the eye of the kid who I just told that Anatorp70 wouldnt activate his muscle genes and put 25lbs on him so fast his girlfriend wouldnt recognize him; I felt like I just told him ther was no Santa Clause.

I want to introduce myself, thank you guys for all the feedback and assure you that there are some GNCs with staff who use the products, know their ****, and will put you on the right program!

Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Togoro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome.

Good luck in the future.
    If one is born a male, at least once in his life he'll dream of becoming the strongest man alive.

"Once you do them you will own the squat."

-Fitnessman referring to 3-count squat pauses.

Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big And Vicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeh dude GNC sucks but they have some OK stuff their creatine is OK but whey is like 60 bucks u guys blow

Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr GNC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. I run a FRANCHISE, I've got nothing to do with Corporate. Personally I think the creatine is worthless but you can get 6lb of whey protein for $37.49, with a Gold Card, that comes out to $29.95. Not quite $60.

Products that I'll sell people, Gaspari, Cytosport, Dymatize, some Biotest, and ON Pro Complex if they want a high quality protein.

Brands that are a joke; Fizogen, Muscletech, EAS, and any other brand that claims to be comparable to AAS. And Iovate, the company that sells damn near every thermogenic on the shelf under a different name and spin.

jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr GNC
    Thats the kind of stuff you hear when you go into a store that makes GNC the laughing stock of knowledgable bodybuilders and athletes.

I manage a GNC franchise and after reading all the reviews on BB.Com put in my first order with Controlled Labs last week. I've been in this game a long time but I always want to get feedback from intellingent customers on what works and what doesnt so I finally registered on here so I can hear what you guys like and dont about the different supps and GNC.

I could write a book about all the rediculous stuff I hear on a daily basis from 135lb guys buying on and off cycle but dont want protein cause the done want to get "too big." I love that one. Or the look in the eye of the kid who I just told that Anatorp70 wouldnt activate his muscle genes and put 25lbs on him so fast his girlfriend wouldnt recognize him; I felt like I just told him ther was no Santa Clause.

I want to introduce myself, thank you guys for all the feedback and assure you that there are some GNCs with staff who use the products, know their ****, and will put you on the right program!
    Did you put in an order for Controlled Labs products for yourself or to sell in your GNC store?

natedogg_nyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what things are worth getting at GNC that are at comparable prices?
    http://www.rotteneggs.com/?refid=170284
    learn stuff u shouldnt noe

"aim high, hope high, expect low"

Originally Posted by jaymag254
    Did you put in an order for Controlled Labs products for yourself or to sell in your GNC store?
    To sell. I'm getting the whole line. And I want to try it out for myself of course.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I managed a Vitamin World store for 3 years through college. Should I be known as Mr. Vitamin World?
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

JR2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JR2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JR2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a 6 lb. tub of GNC's weight gainer 2250 a couple weeks ago for roughly 18 bucks (with my handy dandy gold card of course)..Helped me gain 3 lbs in a week...I aint complaining..
    "52 weeks in a year means 52 weeks to shock the F***ing world." - Dorian Yates

Originally Posted by natedogg_nyc
    so what things are worth getting at GNC that are at comparable prices?
    The 100% Whey is good since its so cheap, 6lb for $30 and its something you want to take alot of. Sports Nutrition wise, Pro Performance products are just inferior rip offs of national brands and I would not recommend any PP.

Whats worth getting at GNC is the Multi Vitamins, Flax Seed Oil, Ester-C, Triflex, a great glucosamine/Chon/MSM product, products like that.

Ultra Mega Gold has a 100mg B Complex, 500mg of C, and its the best multi on the market. That is where GNC is top of the line, in the vit/min department. The prices are cheap and the quality is top notch. The benefit of the whey protein is the cheap price, but if you want a kick ass sports nutrition product, stay away from GNCs line.

Originally Posted by JR2204
    I got a 6 lb. tub of GNC's weight gainer 2250 a couple weeks ago for roughly 18 bucks (with my handy dandy gold card of course)..Helped me gain 3 lbs in a week...I aint complaining..

Should have got a tub of the 2250 and a 6lb whey and done a scoop and a half of the gainer with 2 scoops of protein. That way you get more protein, less sugar, still a ton of calories and it lasts longer!

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whats worth getting at GNC is the Multi Vitamins, Flax Seed Oil, Ester-C, Triflex, a great glucosamine/Chon/MSM product, products like that.
    Although this thread is somewhat competing with the BB.com on a small indirect level, all of the above supplements can be purchased for cheaper online or retail at Vitamin World or other stores.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaymag254 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To sell. I'm getting the whole line. And I want to try it out for myself of course.
    That's cool man. I'm a manager at a GNC Franchise and may look into buying out my owners over the next couple of years...
    I've thought about bringing the controlled labs products into the store but never acted on it. Do you know what price you are going to retail each specific product at?

Originally Posted by jkeithc82
    I managed a Vitamin World store for 3 years through college. Should I be known as Mr. Vitamin World?
    LOL I was just trying to think of a name that would let people know I was a GNC owner, muthafukinGNCpimp was already taken

Originally Posted by jaymag254
    That's cool man. I'm a manager at a GNC Franchise and may look into buying out my owners over the next couple of years...
    I've thought about bringing the controlled labs products into the store but never acted on it. Do you know what price you are going to retail each specific product at?
    I'm debating that now, it probably wont be as low as online because you have to take into account the 20% GC discount. I wait and see on Monday and do the math. It may be cheaper online but alot of guys wouldnt mind paying a little extra for the convenience, getting to look at it and hold it before the buy, and because once people want something, they want it yesterday.

Alot to take into consideration.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 pounds for 30 bucks not at our GNC its not

The 100% Whey is good since its so cheap, 6lb for $30 and its something you want to take alot of. Sports Nutrition wise, Pro Performance products are just inferior rip offs of national brands and I would not recommend any PP.

Ultra Mega Gold has a 100mg B Complex, 500mg of C, and its the best multi on the market. That is where GNC is top of the line, in the vit/min department. The prices are cheap and the quality is top notch. The benefit of the whey protein is the cheap price, but if you want a kick ass sports nutrition product, stay away from GNCs line.
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

JR2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JR2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JR2204 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should have got a tub of the 2250 and a 6lb whey and done a scoop and a half of the gainer with 2 scoops of protein. That way you get more protein, less sugar, still a ton of calories and it lasts longer!
    I already had some ON Whey (that I got from GNC with my handy dandy gold card) and I did 1 scoop of WG with 1 scoop whey, 3 times a day..
    "52 weeks in a year means 52 weeks to shock the F***ing world." - Dorian Yates

I'm debating that now, it probably wont be as low as online because you have to take into account the 20% GC discount. I wait and see on Monday and do the math. It may be cheaper online but alot of guys wouldnt mind paying a little extra for the convenience, getting to look at it and hold it before the buy, and because once people want something, they want it yesterday.

Alot to take into consideration.
    PM me Monday and let me know what you come up with (if you don't mind). Of course the price will have to be higher; running a retail store, there are many more costs on the sellers behalf (i.e. overhead costs).
    And, as you stated, giving everyone the 20% off (we do it all the time, I'm sure you do too) has to be factored in. After adding all that together, along with a profit for the store, I did not think the store retail price would be low enough for controlled labs to accept GNC to be a reseller. Did they give you any limits on what the retail prices can be?

Specifically it was the 100% When, not Mega Whey or any other Whey. But yeah, for all of May it should have been $37.50 before the GC discount.

Originally Posted by JR2204
    I already had some ON Whey (that I got from GNC with my handy dandy gold card) and I did 1 scoop of WG with 1 scoop whey, 3 times a day..
    Hell yeah, bro - thats how you do it!