Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

O/T Freakshow gains attributed to new workout...dio was right...

Gang,

I would just like to tell everyone my success story as of late. A little while back, I was asking everyone if they had any nutritional insights which may help me reach my goal of benching 500 pounds while maintaining a bodyweight of under 200 lbs. At that time, I told everyone about my diet and I didn't really get any feedback because it's pretty good. Well, then Dio recommended that I change my workout - something that may seem trivial to a lot of you but I hadn't really give it much thought becuase I have always thought (for the past couple years any how) that 90 percent of you gains are nutrition. I found out, this past 3 weeks, that chaning your workout can create freakshow like gains. So my story continues:

Two weeks ago, on anabolicextreme.com, I was reading a article on there titled "cycling for pennies" by Dogg. The article was well written and really seemed to make sense. Thus, I started the workout because I really felt that this might be the workout that really works. Honest to God, I haven't had these good of gains in a couple years (I am still hammering the hell out of flaxseed oil which I still think is helping my gains). My nutrition has remained the same and bodyweight has also remained the same. Yet, my bench and squat are higher than ever before. 1.5 weeks ago, I flat bed benched and get 365 for 6. Yesterday, 365 for 8. Squatted 315 until fail this past Friday too - got 21 and puked at the end. I would just like to recommend that people at leat read the workout. If you wre like me, and training everything once per week, you could have something to gain. Later,
    -AT
    Last edited by lakevillethor; 12-17-2002 at 09:27 AM.

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    freakshow, this is the supplements section.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have always had the mindset too, that diet was the most important factor and never really strayed too much from my normal workout. Maybe now is a good time to try something different. I am stuck at 255lbs, maybe a shock to the system with my training will help me get past that. Thanks

Originally posted by institutional
    freakshow, this is the supplements section.
    I realize that but all the braniacs who could benefit from this tidbit of info preside in these quarters.
    -AT

Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Judo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by lakevillethor
    I realize that but all the braniacs who could benefit from this tidbit of info preside in these quarters.
    -AT
    I appreciate the info. If you want to avoid the hassles of being told "this is the supplement section", just put O/T in front of your thread title.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Judo
    I have always had the mindset too, that diet was the most important factor and never really strayed too much from my normal workout. Maybe now is a good time to try something different. I am stuck at 255lbs, maybe a shock to the system with my training will help me get past that. Thanks
    Diet is the most important as to build muscle adequate substrate must be available regardless of whether or not you have a good training routine. However, one needs to experiment with different training styles as they can impact how muscle is stimulation...fiber recruitment...etc.
    Peace

institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000) institutional is just really nice. (+1000)
    -AT
    just messing with you freakshow ,,, change is always a good thing.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

just messing with you freakshow ,,, change is always a good thing.
    Just so everyone knows...I am no freakshow. I am just a guy who can lift extremely heavy poundages for my weight, and drinks flaxseed oil by the gallon. I also like to have sex with my girlfriend.
    -AT

cardio..

By the way, does anyone supplement sex for cardio. If your sexual activity rises, does anyone lower their cardio becasue of the compensation? If so, how does it work?
    -AT

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are under 200 and can bench 500?!? F*ckn' AY. Amazing.
    FREE YJ

Re: cardio..

By the way, does anyone supplement sex for cardio. If your sexual activity rises, does anyone lower their cardio becasue of the compensation? If so, how does it work?
    -AT
    my gf is has been really busy lately at work, and therefore she cant really get her workouts in. and i have noticed her putting on a few pounds. and of course you cant tell a woman that. so me being the "jerk" that i am, i have been making her work her ass off during sex, she dont know it, but i have her doing her cardio, nah mean,, oh and btw i also got her a bottle of rippedfuel extreme.
    ps- i just want my girl to stay fine for me, u know, everyone needs a trophy here and there . hehe
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Originally posted by labrad
    You are under 200 and can bench 500?!? F*ckn' AY. Amazing.
    Hold your horses, bro. No, I can't bench 500; I am around 440 or so - but I only weigh 184 pounds. My feeling is that I'll be able to do it weighing less than 200 pounds.
    -AT

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

-AT
    You have more important things to worry about than this.

Glad to hear about your progress. Let me know when you're done your current program and I'll send you something that I've been trying.

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chuckle...

i have been making her work her ass off during sex, she dont know it, but i have her doing her cardio
    All women should always be forced to work their ass off during sex. If they don't work up a sweat during a 30 minute session, they aren't doing it right.

As the man, it is your job to lay on your back, relax, and let her do all the work.

-The Tofu Guru-

Re: Re: cardio..

my gf is has been really busy lately at work, and therefore she cant really get her workouts in. and i have noticed her putting on a few pounds. and of course you cant tell a woman that. so me being the "jerk" that i am, i have been making her work her ass off during sex, she dont know it, but i have her doing her cardio, nah mean,, oh and btw i also got her a bottle of rippedfuel extreme.
    ps- i just want my girl to stay fine for me, u know, everyone needs a trophy here and there . hehe
    A valid option. I love it
    -AT

Originally posted by dio
    You have more important things to worry about than this.

Glad to hear about your progress. Let me know when you're done your current program and I'll send you something that I've been trying.
    Perhaps you are right - I will let you know if I need an update.
    -AT

Hold your horses, bro. No, I can't bench 500; I am around 440 or so - but I only weigh 184 pounds. My feeling is that I'll be able to do it weighing less than 200 pounds.
    -AT
    i had a friend in college, he was just about where you are at. homeboy was supernatural. some people are blessed with great strength. the funny thing is that i am actually very strong for my weight, (175) i can max bench about 330. but when compared to lakevill,, its nothing, but hes the freakshow .

tofuguru---im glad u agree with me.
    ~shhhhh just watch~

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    -AT
    Still amazing. What is that ~ 2.45 times bodyweight.
    FREE YJ

-AT
    I am going to quote myself because I was being serious - I wouldlike to know if anyone does less cardio when they're sexually active. Also, and I am being serious about this too, I really don't think you need to work your abs if you are currently having sex 3 times/week. Quite frankly, you might be over training if you do.
    -AT

tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tofu_guru has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex

I'll be quite honest - my wife and I are sex addicts, we've been having sex every day multiple times a day for the past couple of years, and we show no signs of slowing down. Yes, I still train my abs and I still do cardio, and if I stopped, I'd probably get flabby. Sex is OK for exercise but it doesn't burn fat like, say, running on a treadmill for an hour will.

I've never heard of anyone substituting sex for cardio.

-The Tofu Guru-

I am going to quote myself because I was being serious - I wouldlike to know if anyone does less cardio when they're sexually active. Also, and I am being serious about this too, I really don't think you need to work your abs if you are currently having sex 3 times/week. Quite frankly, you might be over training if you do.
    -AT
    oh god i can see it now "the unofficial sex/ abs experiment",, see what your starting .
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Re: Sex

Originally posted by tofu_guru
    I'll be quite honest - my wife and I are sex addicts, we've been having sex every day multiple times a day for the past couple of years, and we show no signs of slowing down. Yes, I still train my abs and I still do cardio, and if I stopped, I'd probably get flabby. Sex is OK for exercise but it doesn't burn fat like, say, running on a treadmill for an hour will.

I've never heard of anyone substituting sex for cardio.

-The Tofu Guru-
    Have you noticed that the sex helps train the obliques. Honestly, when I hit it hard with the GF for a couple weeks, my obliques seem to come out more. We currently do the long distance thing so I can't really hit it all that often.
    -AT

Sex

Honestly, I'm pretty lean, so I don't notice much of a difference either way. Sex is just part of my life, I don't remember what I looked like when I DIDN'T have it every day.

I think that having a healthy sex life is probably good for the abs and obliques, etc., but I wouldn't cut out my cardio or ab workouts just yet... lol.

If that was the case, male and female porn stars alike would be in fantastic cardiovascular shape and they would all be walking around with 6 pack abs...

-The Tofu Guru-

Re: Sex

Honestly, I'm pretty lean, so I don't notice much of a difference either way. Sex is just part of my life, I don't remember what I looked like when I DIDN'T have it every day.

I think that having a healthy sex life is probably good for the abs and obliques, etc., but I wouldn't cut out my cardio or ab workouts just yet... lol.

If that was the case, male and female porn stars alike would be in fantastic cardiovascular shape and they would all be walking around with 6 pack abs...

-The Tofu Guru-
    Good point. Although some of the dudes in porn are massive and lean. Anyway, any more thoughts on substituting sex for cardio would be great...
    -AT
    P.S. If you're going to be getting ass more than three times daily, make sure you lube up her vag with some good, high lignan flaxseed oil; the stuff can be used for everything.

Re: Re: Re: cardio..

oh god i can see it now "the unofficial sex/ abs experiment",, see what your starting .
    We should start it - let's get Chi in on it. He likes to hit it too.

-AT

LOL...

P.S. If you're going to be getting ass more than three times daily, make sure you lube up her vag with some good, high lignan flaxseed oil; the stuff can be used for everything.
    Of course porn stars are lean. You wanna watch two fat freaks get it on? I don't.

As for your lingan-lube, I donno... I'll stick with astroglide... lol...

-The Tofu Guru-

Re: LOL...

Of course porn stars are lean. You wanna watch two fat freaks get it on? I don't.

As for your lingan-lube, I donno... I'll stick with astroglide... lol...

-The Tofu Guru-
    You seen adult film star racquel darrian. F*cking amazing!
    -AT
    P.S. Let's get this sex vs. cardio/ sex vs. ab roller test going...

Re: Re: LOL...

You seen adult film star racquel darrian. F*cking amazing!
    -AT
    P.S. Let's get this sex vs. cardio/ sex vs. ab roller test going...
    wheres chi-town? hehe
    ~shhhhh just watch~

Hmm...

This thread has just taken a turn for the better.

Can you imagine some of the conversations that would ensue if sex WAS a replacement for cardio?

"Not tonight, honey... I wouldn't want to overtrain."

-The Tofu Guru-

Re: Hmm...

This thread has just taken a turn for the better.

Can you imagine some of the conversations that would ensue if sex WAS a replacement for cardio?

"Not tonight, honey... I wouldn't want to overtrain."

-The Tofu Guru-
    Better yet... "Honey, we need to hit it four times tonight instead of 3 - I can feel my lung capacity falling victum to the lack of cardio this past week." Or, try taking a HIIT approach, going hard for 1 minute, then 1 minute of slow motion, followed by another hard minute, then another slow minute. repeat as necessary for fat burning principles. Try sex early in the morning, before breakfast. All of these things could replace running on a treadmill.

-AT