williams_999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Managing Knee Injury With Playing Basketball.

hello,everyone.
    I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANYONE HERE CAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW TO BUILD UP LEG SO THAT MY KNEE WILL BE STRONG TO AVIOD ANY KNEE INJURY,HOWEVER,I DO HAVE KNEE INJURY B/4 AND I POSTED SOME THREAD TO SEE IF I CAN GET HELP ON HOW TO MANAGE MY KNEE INJURY.PLS HOW DO U THINK I CAN START PLAYING BASKETBALL WITHOUT HAVING TO GET ANOTHER KNEE INJURY.WHAT DRUGS CAN HELP MANAGE KNEE INJURY AND WHAT TRAINING DO U THINK WILL BE MOST EFFECTIVE TO GET BACK ON PITCH SOON COS I GOT TO GO TRYOUT TO GERMANY ON JULY.DO I HAVE TO JUMP UP AS PART OF KNEE EXECISE.
    THANKS.

chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by williams_999
    hello,everyone.
    I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANYONE HERE CAN TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW TO BUILD UP LEG SO THAT MY KNEE WILL BE STRONG TO AVIOD ANY KNEE INJURY,HOWEVER,I DO HAVE KNEE INJURY B/4 AND I POSTED SOME THREAD TO SEE IF I CAN GET HELP ON HOW TO MANAGE MY KNEE INJURY.PLS HOW DO U THINK I CAN START PLAYING BASKETBALL WITHOUT HAVING TO GET ANOTHER KNEE INJURY.WHAT DRUGS CAN HELP MANAGE KNEE INJURY AND WHAT TRAINING DO U THINK WILL BE MOST EFFECTIVE TO GET BACK ON PITCH SOON COS I GOT TO GO TRYOUT TO GERMANY ON JULY.DO I HAVE TO JUMP UP AS PART OF KNEE EXECISE.
    THANKS.
    It's tough!

After my second knee surgery I was told I'd never play again. Indeed I couldn't and even walking would cause pain. Three years later I started taking fish oil and I was able to do front squats. It took about 6 months, but I slowly started to play again.

My suggestion is to try fish oil and see what exercises you can do to build your legs up.

sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500) sillz10 is not very helpful. (-500)
    knees suck, i hate them.

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    lots of leg extension (low weight. heavy weight will work the quads) and bodyweight exercizes (hopping around corners and what not. google it up) will help strengthen the knees. wearing a brace is also important, maybe even a don jovi if its something bad enough. what was the injury?

p.s. stop yelling.

Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clipps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by williams_999
    hello,everyone.
    THANKS.
    It would help greatly what to find out what this "injury" is...your not being very specific? Knee injuries can be a multitude of things...from patellar tendenitis to cartilage tears.