Closed Thread
    Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any supplements help teens grow taller? (Except hgh)

Hello, everyone

Are there any supplements that help people (under18) grow taller? (except hgh) I know a few: multi-vitamins, amino acids, arginine....
    Any others ? please help!
    Last edited by Jacky; 06-03-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Registered User Has Cricket Legs's Avatar
    Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Has Cricket Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Forecast for today will include large amounts of insults and trolling. Make sure to stay indoors and lock up the children.

And no.

Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wish after the insane amount of research i've done on this i could give any impressive results. there are few things that [i]might[i] stimulate gh [i]slightly[i], like taking gaba/arginine/ornithine/lysine/glycine/dopa on an empty stomach b4 bed, but i wouldn't expect much. an option that actually would work well, but i'd rather not try out of caution, would be to buy bulk arginine hcl and intravenously inject it b4 bed every few nights. i just fear that the purity isn't good enough... also, increasing gh levels actually doesnt add a whole lot to final height, only make it come faster, since it speeds growth plate closing too. b-cuz of that, things that slow closure r also helpful, and the best way to do that is lower estrogen, since that causes faster plate closure. letrazole (femara) or anastrozole (arimidex) would be the best bet, but non-rx there's asprin, atd and RXT as an option.

but for the most part, without a gh/femara rx, you can't do much.
    Fake "the move" and do "the dominator" - I'll miss HS wrestling... looking forward to Gator club wrestling though

Homebrewing rulezzz

TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive heard Colostrum is given to ppl who are midgets.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tarkana
    i wish after the insane amount of research i've done on this i could give any impressive results. there are few things that [i]might[i] stimulate gh [i]slightly[i], like taking gaba/arginine/ornithine/lysine/glycine/dopa on an empty stomach b4 bed, but i wouldn't expect much. an option that actually would work well, but i'd rather not try out of caution, would be to buy bulk arginine hcl and intravenously inject it b4 bed every few nights. i just fear that the purity isn't good enough... also, increasing gh levels actually doesnt add a whole lot to final height, only make it come faster, since it speeds growth plate closing too. b-cuz of that, things that slow closure r also helpful, and the best way to do that is lower estrogen, since that causes faster plate closure. letrazole (femara) or anastrozole (arimidex) would be the best bet, but non-rx there's asprin, atd and RXT as an option.

but for the most part, without a gh/femara rx, you can't do much.
    I surely hope that you are not advocating long-term use of an AI to gain an inch (maybe) in height. Estrogen is very important for normal body functions and I can only imagine the side-effects of long-term AI use.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tarkana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    I surely hope that you are not advocating long-term use of an AI to gain an inch (maybe) in height. Estrogen is very important for normal body functions and I can only imagine the side-effects of long-term AI use.
    no i definately wouldn't use an ai longterm. i was on a femara perscription for ab out a year, but that stuff didn't do much harm, but i've heard bad stuff about ai's usedd for more than a few weeks.
    Fake "the move" and do "the dominator" - I'll miss HS wrestling... looking forward to Gator club wrestling though

Homebrewing rulezzz

Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should I take colostrum or chrysin ? I've been taken arginine for a few months...does it actually speed my growth plate closing ?

Should I take Chrysin and bovine Colostrum instead of arginine ?

Hello ??????????!!!

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chrysin's supposed to be crap.
    an anti-aromatase would help. aromatase speeds up growth plate closure - that's why people born with aromatase deficiency grow very tall. 6-OXO binds to it irreversibly - it might help.
    IGF-1 injections would also work - low levels of IGF-1 cause Lenon dwarfism, which doesn't respond well to GH treatment.

and of course a good, well balanced diet would help. protein, aminos - the obvious things.

NO/arginine supplements are very controversial; there are articles stating that it's a scam. i believe these articles, since it didn't do **** for me.

i don't know anything about Colostrum, apart from that it contains growth factors. oral IGF-1 and hGH are crap though and don't work; both must be taken in injection form.

But would it be a risk to take in injection form ? I am just 16.

RUTHLESS AFFECTION!!!! no_strain_no_ga's Avatar
    no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000) no_strain_no_ga is just really nice. (+1000)
    How tall are you anyways? At 16 you are still growing. It mostly stops at 20-22, but some cases you can grow another 1-3 in. after 22 y/o. I highly reccomend you just wait and see what happens then possibly f***ing up your body. And there is nothing wrong with being short.
    I Rep Back!

Owe:

Recharge:
    jbodybuilder, nickrut

Owe Me:

Negs:
    Lecter(4 lyfe)