Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kittednova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to avoid shaving rash?

well,as its summer,ive decided im going to shave the hair lol.last time i shaved my les and chest/tummy,i got a bad rash,well before bed last night i did the stomach and chest,and thismorning,everything appears fine,no rash.now before i do my legs later,whats the best way to stop a rash??thanks!
    weight before lifting:105lbs
    current weight:180lbs
    height:5'6
    months lifting:2 year 5 months

AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbramsM1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would like to know this as well. For me the best results have come with the use of a women's razor (like Gillete sensor for women) without the 28 blades that razors seem to have these days (cuts too close). And use Nivea advance shave cream. Still leaves a few bumps for me though

Regards,
    Abrams
    Oh-oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    what so proudly we hailed, at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, or the ramparts we watched,
    were so gallantly streaming.

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
    gave proof through the night, that our flag was still there.

Oh-oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
    O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kittednova
    well,as its summer,ive decided im going to shave the hair lol.last time i shaved my les and chest/tummy,i got a bad rash,well before bed last night i did the stomach and chest,and thismorning,everything appears fine,no rash.now before i do my legs later,whats the best way to stop a rash??thanks!
    shave regularly and you will stop getting the rash

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just a few tips:

exfoliate (with a loofah or body scrub) first. shaving also sloughs off dead skin and the friction that causes can irritate the skin. and i'm sure you can imagine that that's a more aggrivating way to get rid of the skin than scrubbing yourself while you wash lol

ALWAYS change your razor as soon as it starts to dull if you have sensitive skin. the duller the razor the more you have to change the amount of pressure you apply and speed that you use and this causes irritation

use hair conditioner or shaving cream. the more slippery your legs are, the more easily the razor can move which means you won't have to push it closer to the skin

have warm showers and shave after you've washed your hair and done whatever else you do in the shower because the steam opens your pores and hot water softens the hair so it'll be easier to shave the hair off. also, you may be cutting goosebumps if it hurts WHILE you shave, so make sure to get nice and warm every single time

most mens after shave products are for the face so it could be pretty pricy for you to get enough of this to use regularly on your legs, but i got my exboyfriend a bunch of products from the body shop that helped with the sensitive skin on his face. they make a pre-shaving scrub, shaving cream, after shave lotion and something i can't remember

aloe vera will help soothe the irritation you already have

jergens makes a product called 'shave minimizing lotion'. this thins hair slightly and makes it easier to shave. i use it and it works well

like str8flexed said, the more you do it the less it'll itch and be horrible the next day. the hell i experienced the day after i first decide to shave my private areas was NOT fun but your skin gets used to it, lol

go with the grain if it hurts your skin while you shave to go against it. going against it will leave a smoother finish though. you may also wanna try going with the grain and then again against the grain afterwards to get a really smooth and less irritating shave

lets hug for everytime i used the words 'irritating', 'irritate' and 'irritation' in this post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

mini dominican dominator crzybreaks's Avatar
    crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    justagirl... thnx for all that info being that i also do have to shave my chest and legs but ihave found the perfect remedy for myself....WAX!!! i know it sounds painful but getting my legs waxed is soooo much easier and less time consuming!!! it also comes out very smooth with no irritated skin!! just a suggestion!?!?
    dedication, determination, and the will to succeed will take me places i never would have dreamed!!!

nabba junior national championships-1st place juniors short and overall!!!

nabba american national championship-
    1st place junior and 1st place mens short!!!

inbf naturalmania-2nd place open mens middleweight

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    as stated above, if you don't do it offseason, you need to start 4-6 weeks out so your skin gets used to it
    I find the triple blade pivoting razors help, as well as a shave cream with aloe
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How often do you guys shave? I currently shave just once a week and for the summer I'd like to stay really smooth. Think it would be ok to up the shaving to twice a week without getting the red bumps??

bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bxa121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    use very hot water and some good thick shaving foam - leave on for a few mins - brush your teeth while waiting.
    shave along the grain of our stubble and when finished - use very cold water one your face. - this closes pores in your skin.
    do not rub hard on your face with a towel - instead just dab.
    then add balm or moisteuriser.
    i only use a blade once - then i throw it away.

Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000) Amoney1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    its true if you do it often it gets better.
    Your body is your most prized possession.

mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can you use an electric razor or is a regular razor better?

TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah i think like anything the more ya do it the more your bosy adapts, like i remember the first time i shaved my arm pits, holy sh!t i didnt think i would ever be able to put my arms by my side. But know i dont even notice, But if your not used to it these guys gave a few good tips so try em out.

leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leanTXmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doing it regularly helps a lot. I also follow up with a light coat of baby oil. Don't bathe yourself in it, but enough to cover the skin lightly.

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bxa121
    use very hot water and some good thick shaving foam - leave on for a few mins - brush your teeth while waiting.
    shave along the grain of our stubble and when finished - use very cold water one your face. - this closes pores in your skin.
    do not rub hard on your face with a towel - instead just dab.
    then add balm or moisteuriser.
    i only use a blade once - then i throw it away.
    LOL, they didn't mean shaving your face, : )

Brian
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mattman
    can you use an electric razor or is a regular razor better?
    ive been experimenting with both lately, i use the gel dispensing norelco (blocking on the model) and a mach 3 razor. no definite difference yet. although i can say from experience that if the hair is anything over 1/8" long, you'll experience less pain from a razor, the electric razor will pull on the hairs and trust me, it's not exactly fun in some areas. so if you go the route of electric, try to do it every other day, it'll cut as close as a normal razor and go much more quickly.

NatasataN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been shaving my chest and private parts for a couple years. If I shave when the hair is still very short (2-3 days) then it screws up my skin. If I wait at least like a week, then I get a nice and clean shave. I just use a dove soap bar or rince cream. I dont put anything afterwards...

I tryed wax once, bibicure for men, it ripped more skin then hairs!!! I'm scared to try any other wax product now lol.

Just thought I'd let you know what works for me.

Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Laynes post says it all..................just do it often and your skin will get used to it.

Nuff said!!
    2012-Rising Like The Phoenix !!

vmi09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I put the razor to my arms every 2 days in the shower (use cream and triple blade razor)....

More often than not it works fine, no rash or anything. But occasionally I'll knick the hell outta my wrists and or elbow because of the bony area...any way to get around that? I realize that being more careful helps, and I give a good 20 minutes or so to finish it...but I find that even when I'm trying to be careful I still end up with those occasional goof-ups...

Any suggestions?
    Personal Information:

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 203.6
    Bodyfat: 10.5%

Bench 1RM: 315
    Squat 1RM: 435

showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) showv3113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shave regularly of course, but their's one simple solution, it's call BIKINI ZONE, you can you it anywhere and it's literally impossible to get a single red bump w/ this stuff, it works amazing and the best product i've ever used. Bikini zone is more important than any supplment i take expect for B-5 powder because no matter how good you look razor burn and ance will make you look like crap.

Diesel025 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well this will probably go against what everyone says...but its the only thing that works for me and I get super bad razor rash. Once I finish shaving I rub rubbing alcohol think over my whole body with no lotion and let it dry the skin out really good.

I've tried 1000 different things and this is the only thing that works for me...yeah it stings! lol

BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50) BNixon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Use female shaving cream it has lotion in it to help keep from getting irritated.

please_diet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Products:
    Womens razor (If you are hairy, have a couple)
    Womens shaving cream
    Hydrocortisone cream
    Body lotion

1. Make the hair in the area you plan on shaving shorter with an electric razor. This will prevent clogging of the razor you plan on using.

2. Apply a healthy amount of shaving cream to the area that you plan on shaving. No too much though, this will clog the razor.

3. Take short strokes with the grain of your hair.

4. Wash the razor frequently (usually after each stroke)

5. Don't go over sensitive area more then once.

6. After you are finished, dry yourself off and apply some sensitive skin (no fragrance) lotion to the areas you shaved. **Fragrance will irritate the **** out of freshly shaved skin

6. In the area you start to feel itchy (Top of the thigh, groin, behind the knee) Wipe clean, then apply a small amount of Hydrocortisone cream to that area.

This doesn't get rid of the problem, but it will help with the redness and will stop the itching. You will probably need to put it on a couple of times throughout the day.
    I guess the trick is to just continue to shave. I don't suggest shaving over an area that already has bumps as this will further aggrivate the problem. Additionally, hydrocortisone is great for ingrown hairs on the face/neck (PFB) and for mild acne cover ups.

Hope this helps.

J

Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agostage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    shave regularly and you will stop getting the rash
    I can second that.

USMC Wife & Iron Eater CarolinaGurl's Avatar
    CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarolinaGurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking best hair removal?

Okay this a good question that any este can answer. Oh yeah thats me *lol*

1. Shaving regularly will toughen the skin.

2. Use an emolient shaving cream. Khiels, Clinque for men are both good.

3. Nip ingrowns in the bud immediately when you see them but don't dig anything out of the skin (bad risk of infection).

4. If your prone to ingowns or shaving rash go to any good womens day spa or beauty supply and buy a large bottle of a product called Tend Skin or Folisan by Deplieve both are a micro-foliant and will calm down any rash immediately and bud up any ingrowns within 24 hours without digging. Apply it with a cottonball. (All the guys at my gym use it now since I turned one guy on to it *lol*) works awesome on facial shaving rash and bumps too.

Waxing is a great option and over time the hair stops coming in or will come in so much finer that waxing actually becomes a pleasure. However, it is not something that should be done at home by an inexperienced person and god please do not use that NADS crap it will rip your skin off your body and you can scar from that.

If you are looking for long term hair removal waxing is the way to go, it only hurts the first time and after awhile it won't both you a bit so find yourself a good esthetician and stick with her you will be very pleased in the long run and your skin will love you.

Hope this helps

~T

PS: Laser hair removal is a waste of money as it is the same as waxing. You have to do it over and over for it to work long term.

speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10) speedy-vet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CarolinaGurl View Post
    Okay this a good question that any este can answer. Oh yeah thats me *lol*

Waxing is a great option and over time the hair stops coming in or will come in so much finer that waxing actually becomes a pleasure. However, it is not something that should be done at home by an inexperienced person and god please do not use that NADS crap it will rip your skin off your body and you can scar from that.

Hope this helps

~T

PS: Laser hair removal is a waste of money as it is the same as waxing. You have to do it over and over for it to work long term.
    I CAN agree to all you said but this paragraph? It actually becomes a pleasure? NOOOTTT because we each are different, different skins. For some even the 1st time is non-painful and for some of us it's called TORTURE!! Yet, It's the way to go specially for us wearing bikini for Figure competition. I have 2years at this and is done at a professional place with an experienced person .. so that wouldn't be the prob.

To each it's own and good luck to all who are willing to take the pain.. like me !!

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nair for men?

APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) APG-Lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Approach

I usually try to shave everday, mainly my chest, groin and pits. Like most have stated, the more u do it the less u notice it. I have noticed a big diff between shaving with bar soap and an actual shaving lotion. The best product I have used is something my wife picked up. It's called "Coochy Cream". LOOOOLLL. It is basically a hair conditioner but works great for lubricating the skin for anti-razor-friction. Now, I have waxed myself a few times (mentally challanging) and have had good results. I think I would leave it more to a professional since they have more experience and superior products.
    I don't try anything, I just do it......Wanna try me.

Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Liftforlife7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So I havn't shaved for a contest yet but is a hair removal cream any better than a good shaving cream and razor?

dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dev3l has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Quick recommendation if you suffer from red bumps the only thing that has worked for me is rubbing alcohol. Put some on your blade once you are done shaving to kill bacteria. Apply it with a cotton ball on susceptible places of red bumps. Follow up for 2-3 days after the shave as the hair grows to avoid ingrown hairs.

name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) name1234 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how do u fix ingrown hairs?

Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mr.Nobody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use gel shaving cream and hot water after I have let my hair soak in the hot water for a min, I only use a razor about 3 times as well but if you are just starting out you will get some razor burn until your skin toughens up.
    I'm sore as F$#!.