Thread: traveling bulk

twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twigmanjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow traveling bulk

i want to start crazy bulking but im going to be traveling for a month what should i do on my holidays eat alot and do bodyweight excersies???

LoopyOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by twigmanjoe
    i want to start crazy bulking but im going to be traveling for a month what should i do on my holidays eat alot and do bodyweight excersies???

Eat a lot of calories goes without saying for bulking.

Bodyweight exercises may be your only option if you won't be able to go to a gym or conveniently take any weights with you.

This may burn quite a lot of calories so don't do too much.
    Last edited by LoopyOz; 06-02-2006 at 10:34 PM.

jaspad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you dont want to be carring your weights around with u, so just find a gym

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't bother trying to bulk whilst you're travelling, it's very hard to fit in quality exercise when you're on the move every couple of days. Just maintain your current calories and get in exercise when you can (that'll maintain the mass you already have) then when you get back home - hit the bulking hard, don't worry about it - it's only a month anyway