Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need advice on how to take my Cell Mass creatine

Hi, I have 2 weeks in the gym, lifting heavy weights (for me), I'm 21 years old, weight 147 and I'm thin. I will be taking Myoplex deluxe too. But I have read here and there that at the beginning of taking your creatine, you need to load up or something like that, is that true? So how many times in a day will I be taking the creatine and how much, also for how long? Plz help.

trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trickster734 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok this was taken from the stickey at the top of the supp section entitled "all of your creatine questions answered..........."

Is it Necessary to Load on Creatine?

No it is not necessary to load but it can help you see results faster. You see to get the full benefit of creating you must saturate your muscle cells with it. Using a small dose (5g), this will take up to thirty days depending on the individual's lean body mass. However using a loading dosage of 15-25g per day for 5 days, one can quickly saturate the muscle cells in this time period and then use a maintenance dosage (3-5g) for the remainder of their time taking creatine. (Recent research shows that a loading phase longer than 3 days is useless - Icex999)

Grlax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    With cellmass there is no laoding stage becasue it is esterfied not mono. I took cellmass and the directions on the back are in fact confusing. The way i took it was once in the morning and once post workout. Then on non workout days i took in once in the morn and once in the afternoon..roughly around the same time i would if it were post workout

O and by the way that stuff kicks some major ass. My lifts went us a great deal and put on some nice size thats stayed with me even after i stoped..ANd the PuMps were nuts

Good luck!

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    the best way to take it is to put it in your right hand and throw it in the trash.

Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spartan1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by magicmatt
    the best way to take it is to put it in your right hand and throw it in the trash.
    Then what do you suggest? So I should just take 1 in the morning and post workout and that's it?

I haven't bought it yet, but I plan to, do you guys think Phos****en hp with get me faster results?

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What magicmatt was referring to is that BSN products are overpriced. If you want Cell-Mass I believe the dosing is post-workout and at least 6-8 hours after.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely take it post-workout. The instructions on the container says the second dose should be 6-8 hours before or after the post-workout dose. Personally, I work out in the morning so I take the second around 5pm; but your schedule will determine that.

I've made good gains with Cell Mass, but the down side is it definitely isn't the least expensive product on the market.

randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10) randynoles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I almost forgot... their website is www.bsnonline.net and it has suggested cycles.