I don't get COLD FEET The MVPlaya's Avatar
    The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10)

MAN Clout and MAN Body Octane Question

I've finished my Green Bulge and White Blood, and I was satisfied with my results. However, I just received some Clout and Body Octane for a very good deal from a friend, and I still have 48 servings in each bottle. I have tried it already and I was impressed.

My question is...it says to take Body Octane 2 times a day, every day. That greatly reduces the life of the product, and I am not currently in the right financial situation to be stapling this product.

Would it be beneficial to just take Body Octane ONCE a day, or just the days that I work out? If i take it the days I work out, would I take 2 servings or 1?

I already asked about Clout, if I can take Clout and another bulk creatine and it seems to be perfectly fine. BO seems to be a different situation since it's a different type of product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    NEW STACK COMING SOON

I Am The MVP. Come Ride Wit Me...Let's GET BIG! (Log/Journal)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9775686

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The MVPlaya
    I've finished my Green Bulge and White Blood, and I was satisfied with my results. However, I just received some Clout and Body Octane for a very good deal from a friend, and I still have 48 servings in each bottle. I have tried it already and I was impressed.

My question is...it says to take Body Octane 2 times a day, every day. That greatly reduces the life of the product, and I am not currently in the right financial situation to be stapling this product.

Would it be beneficial to just take Body Octane ONCE a day, or just the days that I work out? If i take it the days I work out, would I take 2 servings or 1?

I already asked about Clout, if I can take Clout and another bulk creatine and it seems to be perfectly fine. BO seems to be a different situation since it's a different type of product.

Could do body octane one time a day and only on workout days to make it last longer. Of course it be better to do what the bottle says, but got to go by what you can afford.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

I don't get COLD FEET The MVPlaya's Avatar
    The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10) The MVPlaya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Still, at the end of the day when I'm done with a tub of Body Octane will I get weaker if I don't take it? Will I shrink? ETC..One day at the time seems to be the best tho.
    NEW STACK COMING SOON

I Am The MVP. Come Ride Wit Me...Let's GET BIG! (Log/Journal)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9775686

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The two servings a day is based on achieving the amount of bioactives utilized in the literature used for performance enhancement and recovery.

While it will still be of benefit to you to use a single serving preworkout, keep in mind that the formula was designed for optimal performance at the recommended dosing.
    Unaffiliated.

Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000) Coulaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xxghostxx
    The two servings a day is based on achieving the amount of bioactives utilized in the literature used for performance enhancement and recovery.

While it will still be of benefit to you to use a single serving preworkout, keep in mind that the formula was designed for optimal performance at the recommended dosing.

Body Octaine at full dose(2x a day) worked great for me. I am gonna run BO+Clout in about 2 months.

Fyre, Spyce, and Shylls dwm230000's Avatar
    dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000) dwm230000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The MVPlaya

Clout and Body Octane will still be effective if you take them once a day, but they will not be effective as if you took them twice a day.

As far as balancing results and cost effectiveness, I think it is best to take both of them twice a day for the first 12-15 days as sort of a loading phase for the bioactives. After that, take them twice a day on days you lift and once a day on off days.