The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) The Gym Nazi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

The New, Improved Fast-Food Diet

Ok, some have asked me when I'm updating, so here we go:

Codes B=breakfast L=lunch D=dinner

Mon:

B=macdonald's big breakfast
    snak=dunkin donuts and coffee
    L=whopper and large fries at BK
    snak=banana
    D=taco bell nacho's bell grande and 6 soft taco

Tues:

B=macd's bacon egg n cheese bisquit and 3 hashbrowns
    snak=chocolate milk balls
    L=Wendy's triple cheeseburge biggie fry
    snak=lowfat yogurt
    D=5 legs from KFC

Wed:

repeat mon

Thurs:

repeat Tues

Friday:

free-for-all! make up your own

Sat:

B=Macdonalds hotcakes
    snak=dumdums
    L=4 cheeseburges from macd's
    snak=large thing of cottage cheese
    D=the biggest mexican dinner u can afford

Sun:

fast

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds good to me, LOL!!!!
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punisher007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like a good diet for anyone trying to GAIN weight and BF

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, and don't forget that triple bypass in a few years...
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.