NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Stomach has been killing me in pain for 2 days straight.....

Couldn't sleep last night, and have no idea whats wrong with me......my diet has been the same for 8 months, bulking diet.......the only thing I can think of is that the other day I took creatine pre-workout as usual, and then my friend made me have a few beers later on that night.....not sure if this may be it. I also haven't taken a good **** like I usually do atleast 3 times a day, I have taken one and it was pretty weak...The pain is a stabbing pain, not constant, but on and off, i'd say I feel it every couple minutes at least.......and obviously theres no diarheaa yet....what could this be? I cant think of any foods that I ate that may have been spoiled...but who knows.

frofan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just as a suggestion, it sounds like apendicides (spelling). My dad's appendix went a few years ago and he said it felt like a very bad stomach ache, that wouldn't go away. Finally he went to the hospital and they said it was about to burst and he was lucky he came in.

NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NJSerious has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by frofan
    Just as a suggestion, it sounds like apendicides (spelling). My dad's appendix went a few years ago and he said it felt like a very bad stomach ache, that wouldn't go away. Finally he went to the hospital and they said it was about to burst and he was lucky he came in.
    thanks, im definitely going to the doctor, just wanted some insight before i went...thanks for the info.

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is just my experience but.....when my appendix got infected/inflamed, it hit quick and half way through the first day, I was puking every 20 minutes, even when I had not food left in my stomach. It is serious, but you would know if that was it. The pain is damn near unbearable, no appetite, and you will be the first to say "take me to the hospital".
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

Originally posted by drew
    this is just my experience but.....when my appendix got infected/inflamed, it hit quick and half way through the first day, I was puking every 20 minutes, even when I had not food left in my stomach. It is serious, but you would know if that was it. The pain is damn near unbearable, no appetite, and you will be the first to say "take me to the hospital".
    Not that bad at all, have still been hungry, and have been eating....my stomach has never hurt for 2 days straight though, usually for 30 minutes, sometimes, and it goes away, im not sure if its final exam stress, or something i ate, or what.....

Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100) Boogie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Have you taken imodium or any anti crap pills?

I had the same problem you discribed after taking imodium. I felt like I was going to have a baby, and I became sweaty and thought I was going to throw up.

frofan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My dad never threw up either, just a very severe stomach ache. I think he held out for a good 3 maybe 4 days before it just became unbearable. Keep us informed if you go to the doc, goodluck!

louzicc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was younger I had that kind of pain. It felt like I ate something that didn't agree with me and the pain would come and go. I blew it off. Big mistake.

After a few days of this, the pain got so bad that I doubled over and could barely walk. By the time I made it to the hospitol parking lot, I could not even walk. Someone had to come out to the parking lot and actually pick me up and carry me into the emergency room. It ended up that my appendix was ready to rupture.

I would go to a doctor right away and get checked out if you can just to be safe. I would not want to go through that type of pain again that I experienced towards the end. It exhausted all of my energy that I had in my body.