Murder Beats Not People recreateme's Avatar
    recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000)

Pre-workouts Ruining Mind-Muscle Connection?

I have always really liked pre-workout supps, i have tried a bunch (Jack3d, N.O. Explode, MRI Black Powder, and few generic copies) and i have always noticed that i do tend to lift more, have more energy, and get a great pump, but during my lifts i feel like my muscles are almost numb.
    I don't feel the contracts as solid as if i had skipped the pre-workout. It varies a bit, but is most noticeable with large muscle groups like today when i was working chest, I was lifting a bit more weight then normal and i was having a hard time knowing if i was actually lifting properly. I decided to take weight off and really try to focus but it didn't really help at all.

Does anyone else get this numb feeling? It could be the pre-workout directly, or maybe it was just to much creatine for the day, as i had taken my 1.5g and the pre-workout i took (the BB.com N.O. Build) also had 3mg in it.
    Curious to figure this out

kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidsheart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do find with some pre workouts i cant seem to concentrate on getting a good contraction no matter what i do.
    I definitly find with some (my favourites) that my focus is way better than without taking a pwo, i just feel like i have tunnel vision and almost feel like i can feel each individual fibre in whatever muscle group it is and feel them individually tearing hahaha.
    i was never much of a fan of jack3d, got a fair few no explode samples laying around but have never tried it and havent had MRI black either.
    Craze would definitly be one that i get great focus with, i like atomic phusion alot too, ive had a few samples of the new musclewerks one and juggernaut by infinite labs over the past week or two and they both seem pretty good too.

Murder Beats Not People recreateme's Avatar
    recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000)
    This wasn't a focus issue, i felt like when i tried to flex my chest i couldn't feel as much of the muscle as i normal do. Its hard to explain but it was almost like i had to much pump and was blurring the lines of my muscles lol Like if you push your arm into your lats, it becomes hard to tell what your lats feel and what your arm feels.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've found more intense stimulant pre-workouts to disturb me in that way. In a way, it's almost too much focus. It's hard to explain. You might want to check out a lighter stim formula or no stimulants at all.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hisairness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I suddenly develop Muscular Dystrophy after the first gulp of my pre..
    I rep back