NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NoviceHardbody is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Zma - Before bed, but after last meal..

Say I have my last meal at like 9:00, how long do I wait before I can take the pills? Also, I got a free bottle of ZMA HP (eas) and I have been on it for 2 days, taking it only at night and it knocks me out (well not that bad, but it does help me get to sleep) the bottle says to take 4 pills 30 mins before bed, and 4 pills 30 mins before my workout. Do I have to? Would that help, or is it just another EAS money maker? Thanks ~J
    --"Shut up and train!"--
    --"Train hard or go home"--
    --"Go Heavy or Go Home"--
    --"Do It Right or Don't Do It At All"--
    --" If it were easy, every one would do it, that's what makes it great"--

barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50) barbarian1543 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eas money maker

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally don't know of any other supplement company that tells to use their ZMA product before working out. Zma can make people tired, like the effects of eating turkey. Besides, if you are getting 30mg of zinc from your nightly dosage, thats enough. I tend to also take plain Zinc (about 25mg) right after a workout about ten minutes before my creatine, protein shake, and meal. It is hard to find a time when your stomach is empty, but aim to get the ZMA in before you go to sleep as much as possible. I usually eat at 8:00, take zma when I feel a little empty, then a while later I take my protein shake right before sleeping.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

ssilverm11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long do you have to wait after taking ZMA until you can have your protein shake before bed?

R6Castro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually take my zma about 45 min before i go to bed and right before bed i eat my cottage cheese. THe zma should have been absorbed by then. '

Peace- R6

Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think your stomach actually has to be empty. Just don't take it with calcium.

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It does absorb better with an empty stomach. Most everything you eat has some amount of calcium, so I tend to try and get empty or as close to empty as I ever get anyway. Drink some water with your ZMA and it will get farther into your system by the time you eat again. I eat about 45 minute later.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat