Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stand Ablaze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This topic is about 2 years old, yas know that, yeah?

Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stand Ablaze
    This topic is about 2 years old, yas know that, yeah?
    who cares how old the topic is, all i care about is improving my masturbation skills

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like to do it in the shower, leaves to mess.

Just lay down and start beating your meat. Right before you get that feeling that you are going to bust, let off. Then after like 4 seconds, start again. Then, repeat the first part. After like 4 times, it will be hard to let off without busting because it has become so sensitive. This is the time to stand on your knees and then bust where the drain is.

Bingo.

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yogurt
    This is the time to stand on your knees and then bust where the drain is.
    *vomits*

EDIT: LOL this is a John H thread, how classic
    Last edited by Younglifter16; 11-10-2005 at 06:23 PM.

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tiger20
    <insert insult here>
    Whatever, dude! Don't you like to watch a woman pleasuring herself? Well, my wife likes to watch me, too. Honestly, it's the fastest way to get her to the brink. She loves to watch, man...

Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibblets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is disgusting. If I ever see one of you ****ers in any of the other sections of these boards, I am running the other way...lol.
    The Chronicles of Gibblets
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806401

Gibblets' Summer of Hell: Cutting Phase 2005
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461571

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a friend who reportedly jerks off onto his **** while sitting on the toilet. "I like to see if I can hit the turds," he says.
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Yogurt
    I like to do it in the shower, leaves to mess.

Just lay down and start beating your meat. Right before you get that feeling that you are going to bust, let off. Then after like 4 seconds, start again. Then, repeat the first part. After like 4 times, it will be hard to let off without busting because it has become so sensitive. This is the time to stand on your knees and then bust where the drain is.

Bingo.
    Laughed when I read this; tried it in the shower today - it does work! Thank god my gym just remodeled the showers and installed full length shower curtains; if the arms aren't worked hard enough during the gym floor workout there is always the chance for a 'one armed workout' later.....LOL.....{just kidding, guys! it's early and I'm bored at work!!!!!}

top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ibimusbtms
    Laughed when I read this; tried it in the shower today - it does work! Thank god my gym just remodeled the showers and installed full length shower curtains; if the arms aren't worked hard enough during the gym floor workout there is always the chance for a 'one armed workout' later.....LOL.....{just kidding, guys! it's early and I'm bored at work!!!!!}
    glad you added the 'just kidding' part; the qym showers is a scary place to be pulling a pud.

Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not a good idea to bust all over yourself in the shower,

top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10) top2bottomdfw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deepthr0at
    not a good idea to bust all over yourself in the shower,
    really? I find the clean up to be faster and easier....this is, assuming, that its not the gym shower - or at least you;ll have the curtains closed....I hope...LOL

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're all gay.

Originally Posted by Eh?
    You're all gay.
    and your point!

GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by top2bottomdfw
    glad you added the 'just kidding' part; the qym showers is a scary place to be pulling a pud.
    Why do you always talk to yourself? LOL

drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drago762 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep there are lots of STD-infested mentally disturbed skanks out there.

Originally Posted by sssolidnesss
    I dont see anything wrong with spanking the monkey except why would one want to do that since there are so many sexy chicks still out there. Ain't nothing better then the good old hanky panky with a sexy chick.

sss

Originally Posted by GonnaBeFamous
    Why do you always talk to yourself? LOL
    ...because I can have an intelligent conversation?......

A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10) A FREAK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is such an amazing thread
    "You are what your deep, driving desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny"

GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100)
    ...because I can have an intelligent conversation?......
    LOL, sometimes I wish I had an alternate too so I could bump my threads or praise my posts without being too obovious.
    THE GREATEST AND FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=614506

Originally Posted by GonnaBeFamous
    LOL, sometimes I wish I had an alternate too so I could bump my threads or praise my posts without being too obovious.
    Sybil had many more personalities, and she could have a party just by herself!

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sybil had many more personalities, and she could have a party just by herself!
    Sybil....haha; haven't thought of that movie in years; thanks for the trip down memory lane.....btw: why u banned? PM me.....

stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stevenote has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You know what's great about having sex with your hand? It always knows how you like it,it never whines or complains it has a headache.It never surprises you with a baby,and it never screws you in court for money.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stevenote
    You know what's great about having sex with your hand? It always knows how you like it,it never whines or complains it has a headache.It never surprises you with a baby,and it never screws you in court for money.
    Very good point.

BBdotcom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stevenote
    FUNNY! made my morning; have to keep that in my long term memory

Msg141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink ok let me try this one

Originally Posted by chiba102 View Post
    LOL...

Are you sure you have a woman?

The way you are acting...I would say your girlfriend was your hand.

Listen Jerk off...I don't care, eat your cum, rub it on your face, stick some fingers in your @ss...have fun

I guess your next thread will be a invite to your house for a circle jerk...think of all the fun.

I don't know what to say...want me to send you some hand lotion?
    ok chiba here let me solve this for you .
    So you both wana have a fight over touch'in your penises here ,well thats just fine but with all due respect the other guys got you beat . Hes got every mans dream it seams to me ,hes got a (as in 1 gf) that satisfies him ,and hes most likely telling the truth . and he also has enough free time to jerk off . Now you on the other hand are apparently a tool who cant keep his stupid mouth shut. And it also doesn't help that you have that ***ot ego of shoving fingers in your ass hole... OK so the reason why he has you beat is cause he could actually keep a girlfriend for more than a week and he could do it in a good manner without being an ass hole, like your self ... that being said i hope your not telling the truth with your apparent 5 to 6 times a day meeting times, God with all the girls you say that you have Been with you souled have gotten ,aids or even gonerea, 5 years ago , and i hope you have a nice time with all them whores you seem to be plowing in with your fake internet ego .

now im probably not gonna reply back cause i found this site randomly so feel free to reply
    im probably not answering .

BTW , Im bi sexual, so mostly any of the retarded things that you would say to other strait men on here wont work on me buddy...and PS i have a girlfriend and she fulfills all of my sexual desires (including that finger up my ass hole to stimulate my prostate gland AKA the male g spot )so chiba if any ones is lonely and a fake and just a down right sorry ass loser here its you ... that and if your straight then i wonder how you knew about how the prostate gland ....

that and my tip on jerking off would (literally) be to get yourself in the most comfortable position you can get some lube lay down on your back bring your legs closer to your stomach put lube on finger you don't jerk off with , insert find your prostate gland (small chestnut shaped, about 2 inches in your ass hole ) and jerk off at the same time and when you cum it will feel totally different (i promise )

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this was back when people took more **** seriously mannn
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice, going to try the standing right before cumming technique, I also have yet to try "The Stranger"
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Registered User TheUndertaker29's Avatar
    TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUndertaker29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) morganpayne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheUndertaker29 View Post
    bump
    strong bump
    *Waited All Day and Night for arABSbrah's Danica POF Video crew*
    *Official 5'8" Crew*
    *Misc BJJ Crew*
    *Wrestling Crew*

acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) acornbrah95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Easygainer View Post
    1) stand up just before you come, your legs will go wobbly and you'll start to rotate with the orgasm - best done in front of some good porn on the computer then just unload it all on the screen
    Brb, making a mess all over your monitor? Was the nut worth the clean up?