sam0329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

taking creatine, whey protein and Fat Burner together!!! HELP!!

Hi,

I am new to supperments, I start to use the following sup:

Fat Burnner: LeanSystem 7
    Creatine: CELL-TECH
    Protein : Nitro-TECH

I try to lost fat, fat around my weist and I want to totally distroy my "love handle", will I better off just use the Fat Burnner and Whey Protein and stop using the Creatine? I feel I grow bigger but I can't feel my stomach become smaller, I start to work out and use sup for around 3 weeks. Any good suggestion for me please?? Thank for you all!!

Sam

sam0329 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any idea?

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read the sticky above about muscletech. The idea is to ask first, then purchase, not vice versa. Muscletech is ****, period. Live and learn, DO A SEARCH!

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you want to lose the fat, do cardio, period. A fat burner will give you energy, but it's not a magic pill. Make sure you are doing your cardio, weight training, and stick to a clean diet. Keep the protein and creatine as well, but there's no need to buy cell-tech. Just get creatine monohydrate and add your own source of high GI carbs, no need to spend all that extra money for a **** load of sugar!

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Creatine is not bad for cutting but all the sugar in cell tech will make you fatter.

brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brooklyn mike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    doesnt the caffine in the fat burner affect the creatine?.. ive heard mixed things...
    mike

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by brooklyn mike
    doesnt the caffine in the fat burner affect the creatine?.. ive heard mixed things...
    Yes the caffeine in most fat burners ( i say most, because some dont have it) do effect that absorbtion of creatine, so not as much will enter you system.

But sam, i dont know if your some lil rich boy that just has a endless amount of money...and even if you are dont waste your money on muscletech products.

Go buy some Syntrax I****trix for before bed, and Optimum whey for the rest of the day, drop the creatine, stay on the fatburner, make sure ur diet is in check and do wt training and cardio. You should lose the fat around your midsection then.