Thread: Mega Men?

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mega Men?

I really don't know what to look for in a multi-vitamin other than it containing all the vitamins and minerals and the quanity. I have been taking a knockoff of GNC's Mega Men, but I have no idea how high a quality Mega Men is. Is it too compressed, is it a quality form of the nutrient. I also like the fact that Mega has herbs in it. If you answer this thread, don't just tell me what you use. Tell me why you use it and why it is better than Mega Men.

-Stri8ted
    "Look Daddy, a whale egg!"
    -Ralph Wiggum

DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

mega men is good i use it

but it is the not very good, but there are no very good multi vits

one way to see if its a quailty multi vit is to see what type of each vitamin it is, lots of vitamins have different types tat are more bioavailable for example zinc oxide and magnesium oxide are shiet compared to zing asparte and magnesium asparate, 5 times worse

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Animal Pak.
    Higher doses of all the vitamins and minerals (bodybuilders require more than sedentary individuals), all the amino acids (including BCAAs), desiccated liver, digestive enzymes, herbs, coenzymes, etc.

stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stri8ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by nobull
    Animal Pak.
    Higher doses of all the vitamins and minerals (bodybuilders require more than sedentary individuals), all the amino acids (including BCAAs), desiccated liver, digestive enzymes, herbs, coenzymes, etc.
    Yeah,

I've looked at animal pack and it is quite expensive. Right now, I take one Mega man, 1gm of C, 400 of E, 1 Myomax shake, and one Lean Mass Matrix. I am thinking about taking an extra Mega men, but I thought even that might be too much of a good thing, combined with my whole food and supplemental vitamins. Is the only thing that makes Animal Pack better in your mind the sheeer volume or is it something else? I thought it looked good because it separates some of the stuff out, hence you could take certain pills at cetain times for proper absorbtion.

-Stri8ted
    -Ralph Wiggum

mikey101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Pack is huge though, its like 10 or 20 pills per day. One of the better ones is natrol's "my favorite multivitamin", they get their minerals from best sources from what I heard. I doubt bb has it, so type it in google.

_Mikey

Originally posted by mikey101
    Animal Pack is huge though, its like 10 or 20 pills per day. One of the better ones is natrol's "my favorite multivitamin", they get their minerals from best sources from what I heard. I doubt bb has it, so type it in google.

_Mikey
    Did you hear that on this board or did Natrol claim that? I just want someone to tell me all the things I should be concerned with in a multivitamin.

-Stri8ted
    -Ralph Wiggum

nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nobull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by mikey101

_Mikey
    Yeah, the Pak is huge, but I guess if you want a lot of stuff, the pills are gonna' be huge. When I first started taking them 10 years ago, I was like, whoa, but now, it's a piece of cake. I dunno. For some reason, when I take Animal Pak, I always feel better than when I take a regular multi, which I've had to do from time to time. I can only guess it must be the combination of different ingredients working together.

mikey101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know about their quality via information from their site. I have tried them and I think they have great absorbtion. I cant really compare them to any other ones because I have no info regarding their manufacturing process.

_Mikey

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Animal Pak or Beverly make great vitamin packs.
    "Don't give up, your too strong"-Earl Simmons

MARYLAND STATE CUP NATURAL BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS 2nd place Teen division

Raffi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to take mega men, its pretty good, then I switched to Wallgreens brand, its exactly same ingridients as MM (it says so on the bottle), its only much cheaper.
    Best thing I did is disable viewing signatures, I cant even see this.